Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:58 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:57 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:52 PM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2020, 10:02 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Scorchpaw's eyes widened as Blackpaw asked him the question, the young ginger tom nearing bursting out in very loud and obnoxious laughter. "I don't know. That depends. Do you?" Scorchpaw whispered, trying to keep a straight face. But his laugh made it through, quietly at first before the tomcat sat up, beginning to laugh his head off. "You're funny. But you never answered my question about being my friend." The apprentice meowed, giving Blackpaw a mockingly upset pout. Scorchpaw then glanced towards Thornpaw as she padded up, pointing with a paw towards Blackpaw. "I think Blackpaw here is trying to be more than friends before being friends first. I mean, he's cute, sure, but I don't think that's how this works." Scorchpaw explained to the she-cat, sending Blackpaw a bright smile after he explained. Though as he did, the ginger tom noticed Frostpaw sitting in his nest, looking towards them. Scorchpaw gave a wave of his tail to the other tom. He was new to the clan right? "Morning Frostpaw!" The tom meowed, hoping that Frostpaw would come on over and join this little circle he'd created. Rosedapple had been right. Project make new friends was a go. Now if only Freezepaw could see him now!

@Mentallyunstable @bmkmb @Lynxpaw
Blackpaw smiled, he'd yet to reach another cat with his humor, "Blast," he said falling back with a paw on his forehead feigning heartbreak, "I have been," pause for dramatic effect, "Friendzoned!"

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:05 AM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Laughing a little, she nodded. Going over the instructions in her head, she began to swipe at his belly with sheathed claws.
@AJtheWarr10r
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Jaggedclaw jumped back, panting. "Wow, that was really good!" He nodded to camp. "I'll give you a little break since you did so well. Meet back here at sun-down." He padded away.
@LionKitKat

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; May 7th, 2020 at 10:07 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:13 AM

"Thanks", she mewed, smiling. "See you then." @AJtheWarr10r

This would be a great time to talk to Sparrowsnap about what happened yesterday, she thought as she headed back to camp. @Cörruptly

Last edited by duCky; May 7th, 2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Bloodtooth sat down, watching the sky above him. Ever since Sparrowsnap had become a warrior, his life had become less interesting. He prodded a rock. Not that he wasn't proud. He was so proud he could've flown like those birds up in the sky did, but he thought he didn't teach her to be more, well, mature.

[OPEN]
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:19 AM

Padding through the entrance and into the clearing, she looked around for Sparrowsnap. She needs to understand that their are different ways to resolve things other than bullying, she thought. What did Swiftpaw do to her that made her mad enough to bully him?
@Cörruptly

Last edited by duCky; May 7th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:42 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKitKat View Post
Padding through the entrance and into the clearing, she looked around for Sparrowsnap. She needs to understand that their are different ways to resolve things other than bullying, she thought. What did Swiftpaw do to her that made her mad enough to bully him?
@Cörruptly
[ @DarkNight ]
Sparrowsnap turned her head as the familiar patter of footsteps drew toward her. Her eyes narrowed as slowly, gradually, a brown tabby blurb neared her. The warrior flicked an ear, exasperated as Cypresspaw padded toward her. What in the name of StarClan was she doing during Sparrowsnap's vigil?

Her body aching, Sparrowsnap winced as she uneasily wobbled to her paws. The skirmish with Slashpaw had left her drained and unusually weary; her shoulders drooped, her terribly scratched-up muzzle screamed in agony... It was the worst pain she had ever experienced.

"What?" she huffed, her yellow eyes narrowing angrily at Cypresspaw.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; May 7th, 2020 at 10:45 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:42 AM

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar looked out at the clearing again, ready to finish up this meeting.

"Now we've got some apprentices that are in need of new mentors for one reason or another.

Sunnypaw [ @Quailsong ], your new mentor will be Cinderstripe [ @Alexcentri ]. She's proven to be a good warrior, and I trust her to train you well.

Horizonpaw [ @TheWave2345 ], I'm assigning you to Lightbubble [ @RedHead ]. It's about time I trust him with an apprentice.

Cypresspaw [ @LionKitKat ], your mentor from now on will be Jaggedclaw [ @AJtheWarr10r ]. Listen well to him.

Thornpaw [ @Lynxpaw ], your new mentor will be Softheart [ @Socks ]. Hopefully she's not as softhearted as her name suggests.

Rainpaw [ @Powder ], I'm assigning you to Burnetsnap [ @pathos ]. Burnetsnap, I feel like I've given you a new apprentice every other clan meeting. Hopefully you can actually keep this one around.

And lastly, Beetlepaw [ @missssssssy ], your mentor from now on will be Whitefeather [ @Skye ]. And I believe that's everyone."
The leader sighed as she took a pause to allow the mentors and apprentices to greet each other.

"Before our final ceremonies, I want to make an important announcement."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will be assigning permanent camp guards, to warn against any raids or predators. These camp guards will be charged with indefinitely standing guard at the camp entrance, taking turns. I am looking to assign three warriors to this job. Sunrise guard, sunset guard, and moonhigh guard. Camp guards will be entrusted with permission to kill trespassers and attackers if they pose a serious threat. Camp guards will also be excused from all patrols, as being a guard is a job that requires their full attention and energy, while also allowing them time to train their apprentices if applicable. I am looking for active, trusted warriors to take these positions. If you are interested, see me beneath the highbranch to inquire."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bravedawn [ @Slushie ], Falcondive [ @BILL. ], please come and speak with me after the meeting.

"And for our last ceremonies, we have something a little unique.
Goosefur [ @That One Purple Cat ] and Foxpudge [ @BILL. ], come forward."

Goosefur walked forward, knowing what was happening at once.
(Sorry for the late-ish reply, I’m really busy rn)
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:57 AM

"Oh, your still doing your vigil? Sorry about that." she said, knowing she wasn't supposed to disturb her during this time. "When your vigil is over just let me know."
@Cörruptly

(About to go do stuff for school, replies will be slow)

Last edited by duCky; May 7th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old May 7th, 2020, 11:11 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackpaw ran up the side of his rock and leaped off, doing a twist in the air, before landing on the mossball. "Your turn." he said batting it towards the kit.
Baykit had to take a moment to just stare in absolute AWE at Blackpaw's trick! Mouth hanging agape, her blue eyes glittered with joy,

"Blackpaw, that was AMAZING! I want to-" But just as she was ready to claim the tactic for herself the moss came flying, smacking her square in the noggin'! With a dramatic cry of defeat, Baykit let herself tumble onto her back, a single paw draped across her face,

"I've been taken down by the great moss creature! We shouldn't have startled it's nest! Now it's taken it's soft and squishy revenge!" With a small chuckle, she remained in place on the ground.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread