Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the scrapyard (open!)
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 08:09 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:08 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:07 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:06 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 26th, 2020, 01:06 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver was not prepared for Pumapaw to launch herself at him, literally rolling into his paws. He'd let out an amused snort when she had fallen, but now that snort turned into an indignant yowl as he toppled over, his long legs doing nothing but getting tangled together and making it harder for him to stand back up quickly. Once he'd pushed himself to his paws again, Quicksilver caught sight of Pumapaw running off, shooting across the moor like she was being chased by a dog. "Of all the apprentices in Windclan.... Twilightstar just had to give me the most annoying one who literally has no listening skills, whatsoever! Figures!" He turned back towards the direction of Windclan's camp, tail-stub quivering angrily. "Well thanks Twilightstar, for your oh so generous assignment!" He let out a huff, rolling his eyes at himself. Great, now he was just yowling aimlessly. Come on, you gotta keep your cool, stress and anger isn't good for your health. Taking a deep breath, Quicksilver began making his way to follow Pumapaw across the moor, heading to a higher point so he could spot her better. What he saw did not impress him.
Pumapaw was rolling down the hills, as if she didn't have a care in the world. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Quicksilver lay down in the soft grass patch where he'd stopped. Deciding that waiting for her to realize he wasn't coming and come back to him would be the best idea. No sense in wasting his energy. Noticing the yellow dandelions popping out of the grass, Quicksilver began picking them from the ground, laying them in a pile. He wasn't super creative or anything like that, but it was quite a soothing process, picking a flower, arranging it in his pile, then turning back to pick another one.
Pumapaw finally stopped her rolling and looked around, confused as to where Quicksilver had gone off to. Deciding to slink through the tall grass she slowly made her way back to where she'd last seen him and then began following his scent, or she tried her best, until she could see him lying on the ground close where she'd been rolling down. But what shocked her most was the fact that he wasn't just lying there! The old fool was picking flowers! Flowers! Of all things in Starclan, her mentor really was bee brained... Why would he just lie there and pick flowers.. Was he trying to trick her into thinking he wasn't paying attention to her... What could she do.... The idea sprang to her immediately and still hidden within the long grass she began to move forward, slowly and steadily until she just laid there and then with a leap she had practised as a kit from watching the other apprentices she leaded into the middle of the pile of flowers. And then the sneezing begun. Just shortly after she had landed she opened her maw and out came a sneeze, and then another one, and another one. Suddenly extremely embarrassed she started itching her nose but that did not help and only further pushed up the pollen into her nose. She kept on sneezing and sneezing, only barely able to speak, "Make it, M-make it stop!" She was now at a stage where it bothered her so much she was rubbing her nose against the ground at an attempt to just make it stop and she felt to terrible about jumping into the pile. Not bothering Quicksilver, no she had no regrets bothering him... but the dandelions. Now she was back to sneezing and it just hurt and tickled her nose too much.

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"I'm not alone if you're here," Shockpaw countered, but their gaze lowered just a little at being pointed out. Normally cats let it slip by.
"And if you're talking about what I think you're talking about," they piped back up, "-being assumed what you're not- I understand. I had to fiercely correct cats everytime they referred to me before I was taken seriously."
At least they hoped that's what this was about and not feeling like an imposter- that everyone saw better of you than you felt you were.
@Arie
Weaselskip rolled her eyes. A smart ass apprentice was exactly what she felt like dealing with today. Sighing she settled further down and listened to the apprentice who was actually saying something she could relate to. "I am so very often... assumed as a male. Is it just because I was born male that others don't know better, that I cannot decide what I am? I don't know at this point. I just know I am as far away from a tom as you can get outside of the fact that I share the same body shape and deep voice as one does." Shaking her head she looked down at her muscular front legs, eyes glistening. "All these muscles, everyone says I need to get used to them, get used to this is who I am but... I can barely control my legs. They feel too long, my body feels too strong. And I don't know what to do about that."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 26th, 2020 at 01:18 AM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 02:01 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

The day had been a roller coaster of emotions, to put it simply. And Elderpaw had had her fill of them. She'd chosen to bunker down in her nest for a while... But after a few heartbeats, it was evident that the molly wasn't patient enough for rest when rest wasn't necessary. So she'd gotten back up again, padded about, tried counting all of the twigs in her nest. Finally the she-cat went out to stretch her legs more and get some air. Unknowingly the tabby had become restless. But her energy seems to focus as she spots one of the new apprentices scooting inside the den. Quick to follow, the she-cat gives Boulderpaw a playful tap on the back with a paw. "It's you!" She purrs.
@The Cannibal
Old April 26th, 2020, 03:52 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhi View Post
Whisperheart
The sun was peeking through the tall trees, bathing the WindClan plains in sunlight. The tall grass glistened with early morning dew.

Whisperheart padded quietly across the clearing toward the apprentice den.
She spotted Silverpaw, noticing the rise and fall of his silver tabby pelt. Whisperheart lowered her head to his level and sniffed.

I hope he enjoyed his last night of restful sleep... She jabbed his shoulder a couple of times with her paw.

Today was Silverpaw's first day of training, and Whisperheart would see to it that he became the noblest warrior.
@Shimm

To be honest Silverpaw was too excited to sleep, the tom barely slept and instead stayed up all night to plan his perfect 'hello' for his mentor. Shutting his eyes as he heard steps coming closer and someone standing over him. He hasn't quite memoried Whisperheart's scent yet but was pretty sure that this was her. Stifling a giggle the apprentice stayed still and silent until the molly made her move.
He was not expecting to be poked hard, waiting for a few seconds the tom...sprung up from his new moss bed and shouted, "BOO!" Landing with a devilish smile he hoped that he scared the worrier or perhaps startled her.
Old April 26th, 2020, 04:33 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
The comfort of a soft tail was a welcoming one. He gave Rookflights tail a few licks of appreciation, briefly smiling at the warrior.

"the path of a she-cat is the one I am meant to tread? You've been hanging around with Uncle Odd too much!" He chuckled quietly, an air of sadness to his laughter. "Well, you know this topic is one I'm familiar on... Most cats don't really question how they wish to present themselves, because that's not what they want," He meowed, licking his chest fur to keep himself busy as he spoke.
Rookflight's eyes widened. "Really? These thoughts aren't ones that every cat has? That comes as a surprise to me." Her meow was tentative. It was confusing to her that these thoughts weren't so common, especially since she'd been dealing with them for most of her life. Only never speaking up about them until now because she had just assumed they were a normal part of life. "Though I suppose if it isn't normal, then what do I do? Clearly there is something more at play here than I am aware. These thoughts can't just be happening for no reason." Everything was quite confusing, Lupinpaw had clearly known what she was talking about, but what good would that do if she didn't know herself? It was all very confusing for the young warrior.
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:36 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

- @Arie @Fuzzy @S-oft @wren -

Fawn felt the comforting tongue of the bigger cat she was with brush against her fur lightly. A small purr from the kit was given in return as she relaxed. She could forget about all the new, strange things in her life for just a moment in the comfort and softness of the lightly coloured cat she chose to stay with. While she was still unsure as to why she couldn't talk, she could always find out later, right?
Maybe her voice would come back to her after a nice nap, too. It was hard to nap in this den though with all the noise, but she felt quite tired. As Fawn snuggled into the fur of the light grey cat ever slightly more, her own exhaustion took over. Soon, her eyes were closed as she drifted off into a nice sleep...
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:58 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblekit snuggled closer to Songbird. Lifting her head to stare at her mother with large, innocent eyes, she asked, when you have more kits, can I help groom them too? she then looked back down at the queens swollen belly and started gingerly grooming it, as if she were grooming the unborn kits.

---

Mistpaw stepped forward. my idea was for one or two cats to guard the entrance of the nursery, so to speak. It doesn't necessarily need to be a very strict guarding system, but if it were to happen, it would be enough to be sure all of the kits were safe at any given time. I just thought it would help you out. I don't want anything bad happening to the kits in our clan. she explained to Songbird.
@SparrowSoar @Shimm

A light purr rumbled in the queen's throat as she chuckled at her daughter's question. "Perhaps, a week after their born." Beaming down at Pebblekit. "Maybe you can ask the other queens if they need help with grooming their kits." Leaning down and nuzzling the young kit between the ears.

------

Songbird raised her eyebrows at Mistpaw's suggestion. "One, I want my fellow queens and I to personally know the guards. I don't want some random warrior guarding my kits. It was absolutely terrible with what happened with Heatherkit and that maniac molly! The mottled queen felt horrible that she was out that day and wasn't there to help Heatherkit. Secondly, thank you for having concerns for the kits in our clan. I fully support your idea if you support my wishes." Giving a closed-lipped smile the molly waited for what the two had to say.

@SparrowSoar @Mumble
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:02 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Lynxpaw ]

Littlewish smiled at the tom's short reply. He'd get some confidence into him. That was his duty, as a mentor. To help cats grow! Well, with Rabbitpaw, he'd failed, because, well, he'd run away, and he'd failed with Runningpaw as well. But that was a-okay! He'd be guaranteed to do well this time. Especially because Eaglepaw didn't seem like the type to run away or be smart-mouthed.
"Well, that's the territory, really! We share borders with Shadowclan, Thunderclan, and Riverclan, so we're in the middle of everything. Pretty handy, huh?" He mewed, chuckling to himself as if he'd had a great idea. As Eaglepaw piped up, his ears pricked up with his words. Hunting! Right.
"Of course! Let's get into that right now, shall we? Now, I want you to be quiet. I'll shut up too, haha. I want you to close your eyes, and tell me if you smell something, anything, that could be preylike." He remained silent, waiting for the apprentice. This was the first step to hunting.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 26th, 2020 at 07:02 AM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@SparrowSoar @Puddletail @Dawneye
Basilkit sighed,” Fine, snuggle.” she joined the snuggle group reluctantly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 26th, 2020 at 07:08 AM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Open
Tulipapple nervously glanced around in the clearly, she was a bit upset as she just discovered she was expecting...while she loved the idea of being a mother to a few kits, she knew her mate, Gentlemoo would not be happy, he had been clear with her from apprenticehood that he had absolutely no interest in raising any kits, and that if she had his kits, he’d want no part in it. She wasn’t sure if she should tell him that she was expecting or if she should run away so he never knows. She glanced around for some she-cat who she could talk this over with.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 26th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit slowly opened his eyes, stretching and letting out a little squeaky yawn “hello? Play?” He looked around, stretching out his little body
@wolfnight @Zesty Mango @SparrowSoar @Puddletail
Closed Thread