Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:18 AM

Old May 22nd, 2017, 10:38 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye smiled as Bella said he wanted to learn more. It was wonderful, having an apprentice that wanted to learn, especially when they hadn't been born a warrior, and instead, a kittypet. "How about I teach you how to hunt?" He asked, thinking that would be a useful thing, if she didn't join ShadowClan for awhile, at least she could learn how to catch food for herself. Honestly, the deputy couldn't really stand to even think of this cat dying, he didn't know why, well, maybe he did, but he just didn't give into it yet. He honestly just didn't want Bella to leave, but still, with the sun going down, he would have to go back to ShadowClan, and ask Bella to find somewhere to sleep for the night, his golden and green eyes looking at Bella's, seeing something in there mixed with the happiness, but he didn't exactly know what it was. Deciding to ignore it instead, he looked at the she-cat calmly, waiting for her answer, hoping it was a yes, as he found it fun to teach warriors how to hunt, to teach them how to feed their clan, and be loyal to it, Golden and green eyes gazing around for a minute, before looking back at Bella again, still smiling.
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Goldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.

(Oh wow, I was really into it...)

Last edited by Gone; July 13th, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Goldeneye asked her if she wanted to know how to hunt, she gave one hell of a nod in his direction, it would be helpful if she wanted to live and get food for herself, she saw the way he was looking at her, he didn't seem bored and she wasn't either, she badly wanted to learn more for her new life, she gazed in the direction of the setting sun and back at the deputy afterwards. "I guess this'll be our last move for today... I don't want your clan to get on your back because you went missing for so long... I honestly wouldn't stand getting you in trouble, as I don't know what happens in your clan." She mewed, gazing around as to see if anyone was around, no, it was as calm as ever, since she ahd set her paws on ShadowClan's territory, she hadn't met any other cat than Coldeneye himself, though, when she would have to leave for the night, she would also have to find shelter for the night, well, not that she minded in any way, she would probably end up dreaming about him anyway. After all, if she wanted to join the clan later on, she knew she needed to at least be competent and able to fight and hunt, and this was perfectly reasonable, who would honestly want a cat that, at 20 moons, can't hunt nor defend itself, her yellow gaze then met his and he more than willingly returned the smile, this tom... He was simply so handsome, so kind and caring... It was the tom of her dreams, the tom any she-cat would want and there he stood, in front of her, eyes growing cloudy at the thought of cuddling with the tom, she shook her head, snapping herself out of her daydream. "H-Heh, should we get to it?" The pretty calico finally asked, her gaze not leaving his.

(Oh wow, I was really into it...)
(( Yes, you were xD ))

Goldeneye frowned as he heard the part about this being their last move of the day, as he honestly wanted to keep teaching, and just generally spending time with Bella, but he guessed things couldn't always go his way. "I...guess so..." he sighed, knowing that the she-cat had a point, he would need to sort out time to train the she-cat, and take care of his clan, as if he didn't, he would be booted out pretty quickly. Noting how her eyes misted over for a moment, concerning him for a second, before he saw her snap back to attention, calming him down a bit. Smiling again, "Yes, we shall," he said calmly, looking around to see if there was anything he could use as fake prey.

One Goldeneye had found a twig, he put it in the center of the small clearing they were in. "I'll show you first, and then we can practice," he said awkwardly, "And yes, we're using a stick for now," he said, not wanting to steal prey from his clan. "First, you get down close to the ground," he said, doing exactly that, "And you creep close to what you're hunting," he added, creeping closer to the stick, "And then-" he jumped, landing square on the twig and breaking it in two, "You make the kill," he finished, brushing the two halves of the stick away, before grabbing another stick. He put it down and then looked at Bella, "You ready to try?" He asked, smiling, hoping that his explanation was good enough for the ex-kittypet, taking a step back away from the twig awkwardly, before smiling again.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:39 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@CandyFlossCat

A large tom by the name of Flarewind walked around the territory in search of some peace and quiet. He couldn't ever think when he was in camp with all the kit's running around, getting underneath everyone's feet. He couldn't stand stepping on their small body. especially since the warriors are always busy and all the kit's do is get in the way.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@CandyFlossCat

A large tom by the name of Flarewind walked around the territory in search of some peace and quiet. He couldn't ever think when he was in camp with all the kit's running around, getting underneath everyone's feet. He couldn't stand stepping on their small body. especially since the warriors are always busy and all the kit's do is get in the way.
Bumbleleap walked towards camp, two shrews in his jaws, his ears pricked and gaze happy. He saw Flarewind, wondering if he should say hi or not. He looked a bit irritated.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Bumbleleap walked towards camp, two shrews in his jaws, his ears pricked and gaze happy. He saw Flarewind, wondering if he should say hi or not. He looked a bit irritated.
Flarewind noticed Bumbleleap too and made his way slowly to the other tom. "Uh hi." he meowed a bit hastily. He was the cat known for not talking to others when there was a whole camp of his clanmates.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 04:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Flarewind noticed Bumbleleap too and made his way slowly to the other tom. "Uh hi." he meowed a bit hastily. He was the cat known for not talking to others when there was a whole camp of his clanmates.
"Hello!" Bumbleleap responded, a bit muffled by the prey. He set it down, giving an awkward smile and avoiding eye contact.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Hello!" Bumbleleap responded, a bit muffled by the prey. He set it down, giving an awkward smile and avoiding eye contact.
Flarewind looked at Bumbleleap. "I'm guessing the hunting today is great?" he asked awkwardly. He let out a soft hiss, that nobody could hear him.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( Yes, you were xD ))

Goldeneye frowned as he heard the part about this being their last move of the day, as he honestly wanted to keep teaching, and just generally spending time with Bella, but he guessed things couldn't always go his way. "I...guess so..." he sighed, knowing that the she-cat had a point, he would need to sort out time to train the she-cat, and take care of his clan, as if he didn't, he would be booted out pretty quickly. Noting how her eyes misted over for a moment, concerning him for a second, before he saw her snap back to attention, calming him down a bit. Smiling again, "Yes, we shall," he said calmly, looking around to see if there was anything he could use as fake prey.

One Goldeneye had found a twig, he put it in the center of the small clearing they were in. "I'll show you first, and then we can practice," he said awkwardly, "And yes, we're using a stick for now," he said, not wanting to steal prey from his clan. "First, you get down close to the ground," he said, doing exactly that, "And you creep close to what you're hunting," he added, creeping closer to the stick, "And then-" he jumped, landing square on the twig and breaking it in two, "You make the kill," he finished, brushing the two halves of the stick away, before grabbing another stick. He put it down and then looked at Bella, "You ready to try?" He asked, smiling, hoping that his explanation was good enough for the ex-kittypet, taking a step back away from the twig awkwardly, before smiling again.
The calico saw his frown, and she knew exactly why he had done so, and this simply touched her, but she wasn't just gonna dissapear like that, she would come back here to train tomorrow and the day after, etc, he would get the point, after all, he was her apprentice and she didn't want to deceive him. "You don't have to worry, Goldeneye, I'm sure this isn't our last training session, I've got a lot to learn about this new life, the place, the territories and such things, I wouldn't want to step onto another clan's territory if I smell like you." She giggled and gazed at him as he said that she should start training.

Intently watching every move he made, ears perked to listen to everything he said, she watched how he crounched and took mental notes, she wanted to impress the tom to show him that, even if she lived in aplace where others fed her, where she didn't have to survive, that she was still able to live like he would, and at the same time, she was learning more, so she wasn't against it, she studied how he creeped closer, how he pounced, everything basically. Bella gave a firm nod at the tom's question, beautiful yellow eyes meeting his, she walked passed him and her tail lightly tapped his chest before she gazed at him from over her shoulder, a light blush covering her face.

Finally turning her attention towards the stick, she crounched just like he had done, tail not moving in the slightest bit as she slowly crept towards her 'prey' and, as if waiting for the right moment, she waited a good 10 seconds before pouncing and landing straight on the stick, putting more force on it to break it in half, gazing under her paws, she yipped happily before spinning around and pouncing on her mentor. "Did I do well?" She asked, her eyes almost shone with happiness as she gazed at him, honestly, she didn't think she would've done it in the first try, she always had found herself weak.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Flarewind looked at Bumbleleap. "I'm guessing the hunting today is great?" he asked awkwardly. He let out a soft hiss, that nobody could hear him.
"Actually, yeah! There's tons deeper in the forest, but i'd better get this to camp first. Catch you later!" Bumbleleap mewed, rushing off with his prey.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The calico saw his frown, and she knew exactly why he had done so, and this simply touched her, but she wasn't just gonna dissapear like that, she would come back here to train tomorrow and the day after, etc, he would get the point, after all, he was her apprentice and she didn't want to deceive him. "You don't have to worry, Goldeneye, I'm sure this isn't our last training session, I've got a lot to learn about this new life, the place, the territories and such things, I wouldn't want to step onto another clan's territory if I smell like you." She giggled and gazed at him as he said that she should start training.

Intently watching every move he made, ears perked to listen to everything he said, she watched how he crounched and took mental notes, she wanted to impress the tom to show him that, even if she lived in aplace where others fed her, where she didn't have to survive, that she was still able to live like he would, and at the same time, she was learning more, so she wasn't against it, she studied how he creeped closer, how he pounced, everything basically. Bella gave a firm nod at the tom's question, beautiful yellow eyes meeting his, she walked passed him and her tail lightly tapped his chest before she gazed at him from over her shoulder, a light blush covering her face.

Finally turning her attention towards the stick, she crounched just like he had done, tail not moving in the slightest bit as she slowly crept towards her 'prey' and, as if waiting for the right moment, she waited a good 10 seconds before pouncing and landing straight on the stick, putting more force on it to break it in half, gazing under her paws, she yipped happily before spinning around and pouncing on her mentor. "Did I do well?" She asked, her eyes almost shone with happiness as she gazed at him, honestly, she didn't think she would've done it in the first try, she always had found herself weak.
Goldeneye laughed, realizing she had a point, while she wouldn't smell exactly like a ShadowClan cat, she would smell pretty close to one after training with her. He didn't want to think of what would happen if she was attacked, trying not to flinch as ideas came to his mind, each more horrible than the one before it. Forcing himself to clear his head as he felt her tail on his chest, he watched the she cat, waiting to see if she would make the mistakes other apprentices often made, smiling the whole time.

Goldeneye watched with approval and excitement in his eyes, smiling still. She didn't move her tail at all, and she landed straight on the prey as well! He knew that wouldn't always be how it was, especially if she ever tried to hunt birds, but still, at least she was accurate. He was about to say good job, before he got pounced on, once again scared for a moment, before smiling as he heard the she cat. "Yes! You did wonderfully!" He mewed happily, meeting Bella's gaze with just as much happiness, filled with so much pride and happiness because of this she-cat, forgetting almost everything for the current moment, as only Bella really seemed to matter right now.