Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Fits
Today 08:45 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:28 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:07 AM
Owlkit Finder!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:05 AM
spring & drizzle one year...
by iliri
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2020, 12:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Once he was out of RiverClan, it didn't take long for Thistlestep to figure out his way to WindClan camp. The moor was riddled with WindClan stench and fortunately, it led him right to their heart.

Of course, he was a little on edge-- unfamiliar with most of these cats and alone. Thistlestep didn't want to stay here longer than he had to.

With a lack of attending the last Gathering and generally not giving much of a damn anyway, he wasn't a hundred percent sure if Twilightstar and Brightsky were the current leadership but hell, it didn't hurt to try it out.

"Excuse me," he spoke as soon as he entered the camp, lingering near the entrance out of caution. "Is Twilightstar around?" Better try the leader first, since she would be able to answer any of his questions-- and with lives probably was still leader. "I need to speak to her real quick."

[ @Moonraven, @Shimm, open rp for any windclan cats who wanna respond ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:36 AM
i am kenough

There was somebody different in camp! Lifting her head, Elderpaw stares at Thistlestep, beguiled by the stranger. A moment later, the she-cat jumps to her paws excitedly, wincing a little bit when her foot gives her another reminder that the longer she waited on it, the angrier Batglare and Coyotesnarl would be with her. But that didn't matter! She had somebody new to say hello to!

She practically skips over to the stranger, her tail sticking straight up. "Twilightstar is here!" she exclaims, not really knowing if that were true, but hoping that saying so would have this tom stick around long enough for her to talk to. Sniffing, Elderpaw's kitty brows lift high enough to float off her head entirely. "You smell like Sootflare and Fawnsqueak! Are you from RiverClan, too? What's your name? What are you here?" She had so many questions, and so little time! If her leader or mentor caught her harassing this RiverClanner, she'd be in for a lot more trouble than if she were caught keeping an injured paw a secret.

@BILL.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:43 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal View Post
"Hello there," Snowstep meowed as they noticed Windykit. The tabby bicolor was on their way to stretch out and relax in the clearing when they noticed the silver kitten. They blinked warmly and added, "What are you up to?"

[ @Morgan ]
Windykit heard the warrior walk across the camp. He looked up at them with a friendly smile. The young tom kit shrugged. "Nothing much. My mama let me come out of the nursery." , Windykit replied.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:59 AM
work is never done

In all truthfulness, the second an apprentice came barreling toward him Thistlestep regretted agreeing to come to this on Lionstar's behalf.

Thistlestep was never fond of apprentices. Or young cats in general. They made his skin itch and he was pretty sure he was allergic to them!

But ...... he had to play it cool, he forced his fur to lie back as he listened to her questions. Take it easy. She's just curious. This apprentice was young and had a whole world to experience.

"Well," Thistlestep let out a breezy little chuckle, "I'd hope I'm from RiverClan, otherwise it'd be weird to be here under Lionstar's orders." He was interested though in the mention of his brother, quirking his brow. "I guess those two got around a lot with their, uh.. charity work?" He wasn't an expect on humanitarian affairs and never would be. "It's Thistlestep, and I just need to talk to Twilightstar for a moment about some concerns Lionstar has."

He didn't really want to talk about this in the center of their clearing. Things seemed fine in the camp, especially after a coyote attack-- so if he could discuss this in private real quick he figured that'd be best. No reason to ruffle anyone's feathers. "So, uh-- what's your name?"

[ @implimm ]

Old April 18th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Okay, Coldsong was sick and tired of the deputy, but there was no point in badmouthing him anymore. WindClan wasn't going to get anywhere if everyone just sat down and trash-talked Brindlejaw without doing anything about it. If they wanted results, it would have to be a team effort.

"BRINDLEJAW!" Coldsong called out, sitting dead center of the clearing.

@Shimm
Brindlejaw was sitting in a more secluded spot, contemplating life when a voice snapped him back into the harsh reality of life. He didn't want to get up and deal with Coldsong...to deal with life.
But duty calls and he must answer. Getting up the tom slowly padded over to the warrior. "Yes Coldsong?" Neutral and nonchalant. He grew some respect for the younger tom when he stood up for his clan when Icestar dared to try and take some of our warriors.
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:13 AM
i am kenough

"I suppose that would be a little different!" Elderpaw exclaims in agreement, pausing for a moment to imagine this tom as some sort of secret, non-RiverClan worker for Lionstar. Maybe he was the sort of leader to have connections like that? Was he really social? Maybe all leaders had outside connections? Did leaders use outside connections?

"Elderpaw!" She chirps, tuning back in from her seriously perplexing thoughts. "Why is Lionstar concerned? He helped us with the coyotes! Which, by the way, thank you for that-" she couldn't seem to speak fast enough to say everything she felt needed to be said, the poor little thing. "We're doing really good now, you know. And I'm really excited to be back home so that I can go on with training. Not that I wouldn't fight the coyotes again, but I think I'd rather learn to catch a hare without my tail getting a mind of its own and making me yell at it before I could catch the prey..." Trailing off, she recalls her first hunting experience. Oof.

Blinking, the little gray tabby smiles at Thistlestep. "Is RiverClan okay? Does Lionstar need our help this time?" She seemed both amused and childishly joyful to ask.

@BILL.
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
That hurt. She could hear the pain in his voice. That wasn't something she had noticed before - that you could hear someone's pain. She hadn't meant to hurt him, she just couldn't move on like this - not with Brindlejaw as her mentor. It would be a constant reminder of that night whenever she saw his face. Too much.

"I'm... not sure. Maybe the loud one? The white one with blue eyes? I don't- I can't recall his name. He seems... strong." Like he can protect me. Teach me. Keep me safe. Safe safe safe.

She sighed, "I can talk to Twilightstar." Now she glanced up at him, for the first time in this whole conversation hoping to catch his gaze. She wanted to show him that she didn't want to do this. That she had to. To feel better, she had to.
[ @Shimm ]
The tom furrowed his invisible eyebrows, trying to recall who she was talking about. "Whitesong or Coldsong?" It had to be either one of them because he knew of no one else who had a white coat.
'Strong'
She didn't think he was strong? For Starclan's sake, he fought off two coyotes single paw! He didn't go without a scratch but of course, she wouldn't care. Why should she? Yewpaw probably saw him as an old tom who should be sent to the elder's den. Yeah, he didn't have much muscle but he had the strength to make up for it. Brindljaw wasn't about to let his former apprentice see his thoughts or feelings so he did something he thought he wouldn't have to do with her. He put the mask on, to make it seem like it didn't bother him. That he didn't care anymore. "Very well. I hope you get better." With that he gave a nod of farewell and padded away from the molly.
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Deerblossom sat in the clearing grooming his fur. He looked around at other warriors shortly before continuing the grooming.
(Open)

Click my dragons!
Old April 18th, 2020, 01:41 AM
work is never done

"Well," Thistlestep gave a little shrug, trying not to go too far into it. "He saw something he thought might've involved WindClan, and he just wants to make sure everything's going well over here still. It doesn't look like anything has happened to you guys since you returned home," not at a glance at least, "but believe me-- if I went back without talking to Twilightstar just to make sure, he'd be pissed!" That was putting it lightly.

He wasn't sure what she was talking about.. hunting and tails and rabbits, it went too fast for him to catch up to. Kits, he swore! Someone needed to give her a dose of 'calm down' seeds. "Right. Anyway, RiverClan is fine-- this is just a check up to make sure everything is still good here." Thistlestep glanced around the clearing, hoping for an adult-- anyone at this point. "Twilightstar doesn't seem to be here at the moment, do you know where you're uh, deputy is..? Brightsky, is it?" Or did it change? He still didn't know but.. Brightsky didn't have a good track record of being around.

[ @implimm ]

Old April 18th, 2020, 01:55 AM
i am kenough

"That makes sense." Yeah. Yeah, that made sense. The apprentice suddenly blinks at the RiverClan tom, her demeanor seeming to change somewhat. Elderpaw was glad that he wasn't an invader, nor did he seem all too upset about anything, or panicked... A cheery smile graces her face. "I'm glad you're alright, too, Thistlestep!"

Then, he asks for Brightsky. Brightsky?! Had this guy been to a Gathering, like, ever? She withholds a laugh, thinking it'd be inappropriate (although at this point, her entire presence in this debacle was just so!). "Brightsky has been gone for a long time," she informs him, still quite chipper. "Brindlejaw is our deputy! He should be here somewhere, he's been reaaaaaally busy making sure everything runs smoothly! Deputies sure have it rough, huh." The apprentice begins to look around for the aforementioned tom. She swore his scent lingered fresh. Her mentor would have been proud to hear that! "But," mews the apprentice, partially to herself, "being one must be pretty amazing... Brindlejaaaaaw?" Her voice had risen to a long, imploring shout.

@BILL. @Shimm