Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Astraea
Today 06:20 PM
"How do I say sorry?"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:19 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:55 PM
a new member of rc
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 05:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

With a harrumph of disappointment - the warrior he had previously been talking to ignoring his advances for potential training - Condorpaw looked foul as ever. A scowl settled on his face, eyes narrowed into green slits as he sulked his way from one side of the camp to the other. Whatever. He didn't want to learn from that stupid cat anyway. Would probably have been lame! Tail lashing viciously behind him, he plopped himself down quite forcefully. If he had arms, they'd be crossed. His body language was no secret - giving off a blatantly defensive stance. There he sat. Tongue pressed to his cheek, Condorpaw turned a narrowed glance to his side, getting the creeping suspicion he was being watched. Eugh. He hated it.

"What are you looking at?" He'd snap, unable to process who he was talking to. Maybe if he had realized, he wouldn't have been so rude!

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Primrosewhisper turned to Greyfur smiling sweetly. She greeted him with a dip of her head, looking up at the older warrior. He seems very distinguished. Formal. She twitched her ears slightly, quietly observing him with a twinkle in her eyes. He seems nice! Maybe he wants to be friends... oh, my paws are dirty! With a slight thump of her tail, the molly quickly began cleaning off her paws. There! Perfect.
@Zesty Mango

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dust

Drat! Porcupinebutt spotted him. The old-ish tom sighed and stood up from his creeping crouch "what do you think prickly pear ?" he smirked. It's been a while since he last saw the lad I wonder if he remembers? then a devilish thought popped up causing his eyes to have a ..scary aura to em. "how's your rump? " that should jog his memory.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper turned to Greyfur smiling sweetly. She greeted him with a dip of her head, looking up at the older warrior. He seems very distinguished. Formal. She twitched her ears slightly, quietly observing him with a twinkle in her eyes. He seems nice! Maybe he wants to be friends... oh, my paws are dirty! With a slight thump of her tail, the molly quickly began cleaning off her paws. There! Perfect.
@Zesty Mango
Greyfur purred,” Oh you shouldn’t worry about the state of your fur, you look perfect, even covered in mud from head to tail.” He was rather good at swooning she-cats with his distinguished and formal personality.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur purred,” Oh you shouldn’t worry about the state of your fur, you look perfect, even covered in mud from head to tail.” He was rather good at swooning she-cats with his distinguished and formal personality.
Primrose's head ducked down, a sweet smile on her face as she slowly placed her paw down. No, that wasn't quite the right place. She steps again, finding a much better place to put her foot and fluffing up in contentment. He thinks I'm... pretty? No, he just likes my fur. She looks up at him again, already warming up to the senior warrior. Granted, it didn't take much to win Primrose's affection, but he was so... mature. So formal. It was a refreshing change of pace from the brash cats Prim was raised with.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:46 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

His entire demeanor completely changed once he realized who he'd caught stalking up on him. Only feeling slightly guilty, Condorpaw WAS about about to apologize before Lionwhisker opened his big mouth!

"I- Wha- UhhhMMM!" With a crack in his voice, Condorpaw's pelt nearly changed shades from brown to red, fur burning with embarrassment as he cast his narrowed gaze onto Lionwhisker. Who did he think he was?!

"Hey!" He snapped, fur bristling along his spine, "I was in a lot of pain!" Slouching over, a frown formed on his maw as he scuffed the dirt with a paw, "I would have caught that stupid spike-y thing too if whatever his name was didn't scare me... but it's been ok. It's not like I ever get to do anything anyway!" Giving his pelt a few embarrassed licks, the apprentices tail continued to lash behind him.

"And some smelly warrior over there didn't want to teach me any cool moves!" Oh.. wait a minute. Raising a curious brow, Condorpaw forced composure, leaning in towards the other,

"Do you know any cool moves, Lionwhisker? I wanna show Eaglespark what's-what!"

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 24th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:52 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblesong nodded, "Okay, I'll take it slow" she mewed, sighing. Turns out, the answer to her small problem was that she needed to talk to someone about it. She smiled at him, "Thank you so much, sycamorerain. I don't know what I would've done without you." she said, touching his shoulder with her tail tip.
“No problem, happy to help.” Sycamorerain dipped his head and returned the gesture, giving the other warrior another smile. “As said before, if you hit another bump further down the road, then you can always come talk to me. I might be able to offer some advice, or if you just want to rant I can listen.” Smiling one last time, the warrior got to his paws. “Alright, I’m feeling a little sleepy, so I think I’m going to head for a nap now.” And with that, the tom began heading in the direction of the warriors’ den, blinking his eyes sleepily.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Primrose's head ducked down, a sweet smile on her face as she slowly placed her paw down. No, that wasn't quite the right place. She steps again, finding a much better place to put her foot and fluffing up in contentment. He thinks I'm... pretty? No, he just likes my fur. She looks up at him again, already warming up to the senior warrior. Granted, it didn't take much to win Primrose's affection, but he was so... mature. So formal. It was a refreshing change of pace from the brash cats Prim was raised with.
Greyfur smiled at Primrosewhisker,” Well, beauty. I don’t often meet she-cats like you. Most are far to busy with these new concepts, but you seem to respect the older and traditional ways more.” he meowed referring to Starclan and like the concept of having kits with a mate, not just asking a cat to impregnate them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 12:12 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur smiled at Primrosewhisker,” Well, beauty. I don’t often meet she-cats like you. Most are far to busy with these new concepts, but you seem to respect the older and traditional ways more.” he meowed referring to Starclan and like the concept of having kits with a mate, not just asking a cat to impregnate them.
The ragdoll looked at him wide-eyed. The traditional way? Well, she supposed that meant more respectful courtship. She did like that much more. It was more romantic. Cats like that wouldn't get as mad at her for being clingy or a perfectionist. But the not speaking part could be an issue... Oh, never mind that. Greyfur seems to be just fine with me not talking! She flicked her ears and nodded smoothly, once again thumping her tail in agreement. Oh, that didn't land quite right. Another thump from her tail. Better!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old May 25th, 2020, 12:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The ragdoll looked at him wide-eyed. The traditional way? Well, she supposed that meant more respectful courtship. She did like that much more. It was more romantic. Cats like that wouldn't get as mad at her for being clingy or a perfectionist. But the not speaking part could be an issue... Oh, never mind that. Greyfur seems to be just fine with me not talking! She flicked her ears and nodded smoothly, once again thumping her tail in agreement. Oh, that didn't land quite right. Another thump from her tail. Better!
Greyfur really liked her, like really did. Frankly he didn’t notice that she didn’t talk much, but he was still enjoying her company,” I love your eyes, Primrosewhisker...and your unique and amazing name, your mother picked well.” he meowed smiling to her gently licking her fur once to smooth a small strand of fur standing up.

Closed Thread