by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old October 8th, 2020, 11:34 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

"He's over here!"
Halfpaw lead Dayheat and Gentlethunder to Blizzarssky, teeny legs struggling to keep ahead of the warriors. Urg.
But!! Her Eelgal was safe and sound!!
So there was little to fuss about.

@Zesty Mango @hope @Starfall @Arie

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old October 11th, 2020, 04:08 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Gentlethunder
@Zesty Mango @hope @Rainquail @Arie

He made sure to keep his pace beside the Apprentice. Once he saw the scene he couldn't help but bust out in laughter. "Alright. Before we get you out, I need to hear the story behind this one. C'mon. I need something to tell all the kits back at camp." he chortled. Walking around the scene.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 11th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.
Old October 11th, 2020, 03:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Starfall @hope @Rainquail @Arie

Blizzardsky was a bit embarrassed,” Well I realized that there might be something useful in there, specifically a squirrel. I realized that would be a really easy catch if I trapped the squirrel in the hole and killed it...there wasn’t a squirrel in there...and then I realized my paw was stuck...“ he muttered looking down at his paw still on the ground.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2020, 03:05 PM
eternally tired

"Well, hopefully Featherfang shows up at the border. Let's go Silentpaw!" Sparrowskip led Silentpaw to the Sedgewater valley. "Alright, here we are! You go left and mark and i'll go right. Ok?" @kittygirl @Elementals
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 12th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable

Featherkit sneaked around the border
Old October 12th, 2020, 06:45 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Rainquail @Starfall @Zesty Mango @Arie

dayheart followed alongside gentlethunder and halfpaw, glancing at eel and giving them a little familiar wave. when he saw the sight of blizzardsky, he turned his head the other direction so that he’d have a chance to shove down and stifle his laugh. no, no, laughing was mean. blizzy already looked sorta embarrassed, he didn’t have to make it worse. gentlethunder laughed enough for the both of them, anyway! he shot gentlethunder a small smile. dayheart had to admit, it was kind of funny. the warrior listened to blizzardsky’s explanation, blinking a few times.

oh.

that was… wonderful. “sorry to be the one to ask! but! did you… have any reason to think there was a squirrel in there? a smell? a sound? did ya see any squirrels? or did you just, like, go for it and shove your paw in there n all.” he was all up for listening to the story behind this. he didn’t really have any immediate ideas on how to get blizzardsky’s paw out of the hole, so maybe in the time it took for blizzardsky to answer all of his cool questions about how this all happened he’d get some idea on how to save the dude.

+++

robinpaw dropped by, remembering that quicksilver had said there would probably be more marigolds over here near the windclan/riverclan border. hrmmmm. doo da du dee da. he thought of random things and sounds, trying to keep his mind occupied and entertained while he scoured the undergrowth for any sign of the orange plants he’d grown to be oh so familiar with. those orange plants that hid far too well. he’d almost gone near a spider for one of those. he shuddered at the thought. blechchchch. spiders could move elsewhere, thank you very much. never. again.

shaking his thoughts of those icky creatures — actually, that was disgraceful to creatures; there was no word vile enough to describe those.. things — he continued looking around, his interest sparking as he caught sight of something in his peripheral vision reminiscent of marigold. the windclan apprentice quickly waddled over, careful to stay away from the big water thingy —river— as he checked it out, sighing in disappointment as he realized it was just a huge bundle of orange leaves. he got ready to walk backwards, hoping that he’d have more luck if he looked over there, before spotting two familiar-looking flowers as he turned. robinpaw glanced back at the flowers, double checking, before taking a few quick steps towards the two marigolds. he grabbed at them eagerly, although there was at least a little bit of caution in his movements, seeing as he was trying to make sure he didn’t accidentally ruin them somehow.

two marigolds. he figured that was enough, since he didn’t think he’d be able to carry much more. marigolds down, just dandelions and possibly a poppyseed flowerhead to go. he walked off, heading back into the territory, a sense of pride in his figure. victory.

[ +2 marigolds]

+++

// @Feather-kit sorry to interrupt but day's a camp guard so he's supposed to catch kits sneaking around the border n such! <3
dayheart had been chilling around the territory, minding his own business. it was a cool day outside. hehe. day. he admired the border, happy to chill around and vibe along his surroundings, a sense of peace filling his body. the warrior's sense of peace and carefreeness was quickly interrupted by the sight of a kit around the border, and dayheart ran over to the kit quickly, sighing. "hi! uh. you're not supposed to be outta camp, y'know. not to be mean!! i'm sure you're cool and all but, i mean, i don't make the rules, i just enforce 'em, y'know? so, uh, i'll bring you back to camp?" dayheart made eye contact with the kit, ready to bring them back to camp.

Last edited by panchiko; October 12th, 2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: forgot a thing
Old October 12th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Silentpaw of SHC~

"I'm o-okay," the tom responded back to his mentor as they looked around to see if Featherfang was planning to show up or not. The border patrol would be faster with more cats but at the same time it would be nice if he didn't need to talk a single word to them. Kinda like a bird who barely cares about what a cat does as long as the cat doesn't disturb them.

Silentpaw waited around for Featherfang for a bit with his mentor pondering anxiously about anything that might happen at the borders today. Hopefully nothing very serious that he would come home gloomy. He shuffled his paws while glancing at the sun which bounced higher even single moment which was something not good because patrols were supposed to be quick. The tabby was tempted to go off but controlled himself reminding his brain and instincts that they were a clanmate which means you shouldn't leave them behind that easily without any context. The tabby listened to his mentor as Featherfang would show up as tardy if they were to ever show up as they marched out to the Sedgewater Valley. He listened as the instructions were pretty clear so it shouldn't be something to mess up big time on.

Windclan and Riverclan were on good terms so he wouldn't have to worry about a Windclanner plotting an attack as they were patrolling with only 2 cats inside the group. Defenses would breach pretty quickly if an attack from Windclan were to happen due to the neighbor's speed of the wind which was probably why they were named that way. Riverclan had their rivers to make them be called Riverclan. Shadowclan had their shadows. Thunderclan was probably because they had a lot of lightning afterwards causing fires to spark within like what happened last time. Silentpaw wasn't sure if he wanted to remember the terrible looks of wounds that were blazed by fiery flames that ate the camp of Thunderclan to the grounds. They all evacuated to the Cattail Pond which still made the place feel crowded. Another part that made him insecure was when they all judged the clan about fish. The tom wasn't sure why they wouldn't like fish when fish was one of the best prey in the 4 clans. Thankfully the main parts were still intact so the clan was able to head back home.

Enough of overthinking what would happen as he was on a border patrol. The tom sniffed the air with his mouth slightly parted to feel the senses of the air better like what all over cats do. Nothing was out of the ordinary yet as he crept around lurking. As soon as the first marker appeared, the tabby went to work in a rhythmic fashion as well as wary of his surroundings once in awhile because who knew what danger could await them today.

{ @.:The Nightmare King:. @kittygirl }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 13th, 2020, 07:26 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Daunting Drago0n @Jessica1917 @Rani ]
-Creekdash-

The team was making pretty good pace, from what he could see. The Siamese warrior kept a comfortable trot pace beside Crowpaw, slowing down whenever needed with his asthma. Hmm, the two could do some endurance training like he had done with... No he had wanted to forget her but the idea was still good. It wouldn’t be as intense as his own but they would get there eventually.
Reaching the river, all Creekdash could do was let out a laugh. There was a flopping fish on the bank. “Crowpaw, go try a hunting crouch on the fish, be quick so it doesn’t get back in the water!” He chuckled.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; October 13th, 2020 at 07:27 AM.
Old October 13th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

@Elementals did you mean to post in this thread? This is the border of WC and RC.
Dimtail led the way to the border, and saw a few fish flipping and flopping on the shore. Those fish were as good as crow-food anyway, but he couldn't think it could hurt for the apprentices to practice. "Hey, Nightpaw," he said, "You should practice pouncing on one of those other flopping fish. And don't worry," he chuckled, "you don't have to eat them afterwards." Dimtail had tried fish once. They didn't taste good. He couldn't understand why Riverclan liked it so much. @Daunting Drago0n @Wings @Rani
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 13th, 2020, 09:04 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
@Elementals did you mean to post in this thread? This is the border of WC and RC.
Dimtail led the way to the border, and saw a few fish flipping and flopping on the shore. Those fish were as good as crow-food anyway, but he couldn't think it could hurt for the apprentices to practice. "Hey, Nightpaw," he said, "You should practice pouncing on one of those other flopping fish. And don't worry," he chuckled, "you don't have to eat them afterwards." Dimtail had tried fish once. They didn't taste good. He couldn't understand why Riverclan liked it so much. @Daunting Drago0n @Wings @Rani
Nightpaw shrugged and went into his hunting position. He creeped forward and then leaped onto one of he fish. His back leg hurt, but he didn't care. He had caught a fish! After a moment of squirming, the fish escaped. Nightpaw darted after it and caught it in his mouth. After struggling to kill the slimy thing, he padded back to his mentor. @Wings @Rani @