Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM

Old May 20th, 2019, 10:56 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Boulderkit flicked his ear when he heard rustling behind him. The tom turned around to see Chivekit waking up. He gave his front legs a quick stretch before he made himself over to her. "Hi my name's Boulderkit.", he introduced.
Chivekit jumped nearly a foot into the air, startled by his meow. Turning to face him, her short fur was spiked on end, ears flat. The kit quickly realized what had happened, and began to relax. "I-I'm Chivekit."

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiini View Post
Chivekit jumped nearly a foot into the air, startled by his meow. Turning to face him, her short fur was spiked on end, ears flat. The kit quickly realized what had happened, and began to relax. "I-I'm Chivekit."
Boulderkit watched her jump, which caused him to fall onto his back when he got startled. "I didn't mean to scare you.", he meowed with an apologetic look. He stood up and felt a large brush on his back from the fall. He had hit his back on the ground really hard.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 20th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Boulderkit watched her jump, which caused him to fall onto his back when he got startled. "I didn't mean to scare you.", he meowed with an apologetic look. He stood up and felt a large brush on his back from the fall. He had hit his back on the ground really hard.
"Are you okay?!" Chivekit asked hurriedly, the fur on her scruff rising one more. Oh no! She thought.What if he got hurt? The little she-kit hurried over to him, eyes wide.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old May 20th, 2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
"Are you okay?!" Chivekit asked hurriedly, the fur on her scruff rising one more. Oh no! She thought.What if he got hurt? The little she-kit hurried over to him, eyes wide.
Boulderkit nodded, "Yeah. I'm alright. Just a couple bruises thats all. I've been hurt worse.", he smiled. He didn't want her to feel bad. It was his fault anyway. The older kit gave his back a couple licks.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 20th, 2019, 11:15 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Boulderkit nodded, "Yeah. I'm alright. Just a couple bruises thats all. I've been hurt worse.", he smiled. He didn't want her to feel bad. It was his fault anyway. The older kit gave his back a couple licks.
She watched him worridly for a few seconds, eyes wide. After a few heartbeats, she began to relax again, determining he would be okay.

[/COLOR]
Old May 20th, 2019, 11:23 PM

Quote:
She watched him worridly for a few seconds, eyes wide. After a few heartbeats, she began to relax again, determining he would be okay.
Boulderkit couldn't find the words to say to her. "How are you doing?", he asked nervously. The only cat he talks to was his brother Pebblekit. He hardly ever made any friends with anyone and thought he never would.

Old May 20th, 2019, 11:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:

Boulderkit couldn't find the words to say to her. "How are you doing?", he asked nervously. The only cat he talks to was his brother Pebblekit. He hardly ever made any friends with anyone and thought he never would.
"I- I'm okay. How are you?" She asked nervously, unsure how he would respond to her. Maybe he'd just ignore her now?

[/COLOR]
Old May 24th, 2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
"I- I'm okay. How are you?" She asked nervously, unsure how he would respond to her. Maybe he'd just ignore her now?
Boulderkit smiled and calmed down a bit. "Im good, so how has your morning been?", he asked. The kitten was still nervous, but didn't show it.

Old May 25th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Boulderkit smiled and calmed down a bit. "Im good, so how has your morning been?", he asked. The kitten was still nervous, but didn't show it.
"O-ok, I was sleeping," she meowed nervously, not hiding her feelings as well, or at all like the other kit.

[/COLOR]
Old May 25th, 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
"O-ok, I was sleeping," she meowed nervously, not hiding her feelings as well, or at all like the other kit.
Boulderkit looked at her, seeing that she was still nervous. He didn't like it when a cat was nervous. "Hey its okay. Its just me.", he meowed.