Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:10 PM
Nervous Wreck

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Blizzardflash sat in the center of the clearing, white tail twitching anxiously. When was the deputy going to be announced? Was it going to be him? The white tom licked one paw and drew it over his ear. Maybe there was no point in hoping. He probably wouldn't get it, anyhow.

"Hopefully they'll pick someone strong," he meowed to himself. But isn't that you? his mind said. "Alright, fine," he snapped. "Someone capable, alert, and kind." Still yooouuu, his mind crooned.

With a growl, Blizzardflash stood and picked up a trout from the prey pile. Shut up, he snarled silently. The warrior carried the prey over to the center of camp and sat down, beginning to eat.

// I hope it's okay if I respond to you :00

Silverpelt licked her brother's ear before standing up and stretching, flexing claws as she yawned again. Her moss green eyes shone excitedly, noting Blizzardflash sitting alone and not wasting much time in padding over.
The messy furred she-cat offered up a gleeful smile, flicking an ear at him.
"Hi, Blizzardflash!" She chirped, sitting down by him and tilting her head.
"How're you doing?" Silverpelt was quick to follow up her greeting with the question, not waiting for a response.

Mousesqueak had watched her walk over with interest, tail twitching and curling in on itself as he huffed and resettled down now that his sister was gone, on the brink of falling asleep in the camp in seconds, eyes half closing.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 05:28 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dewpaw purred confidently, raising her chin in a mixture of confidence and pride.
"I can do it!" she boasted, swaying her tail. "Just you watch, I'll make you and the Clan proud!"
Fallenspirit smiled, just a little bit. She never smiled much more than that, so this was the best anyone could get. "I'm sure you will! Come on, let's go catch some big fish!" The silver tabby she-cat headed towards the camp entrance, but waited for Dewpaw to catch up before going out into the territory.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old May 23rd, 2017, 07:29 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Sunbreeze was enjoying the warmth that she was now sharing with Colby. It was still chilly from leaf bare, and her pelt wasn't exactly the thickest there was. Instead it was rather thin and made more for green leaf than leaf bare. She was though, slightly confused at the feeling of the suddenly tense and taut muscles of Colby. He hadn't seemed like this a moment ago, had he? No, she was most likely just imagining things. But either way she stayed right there beside him, listening to his story. She personally had never ventured outside Clan territories. She had never seen the Syndicate, never seen the Twoleg place, never seen more of the sun drown place that juts the small area of sea stones. But she was happy and content here, she didn't need to leave. But that could stop her imagination to not imagine what it could have been like out there.

She smiled as she listened to the story. It sounded full of adventure and bravery. Courageous acts and daring fights between who ate the kitty pellets left out. She thought though, that that probably was not as glorious as it sounded. She didn't know who this Spottedsong was or where she was at now, and she felt herself growing a new emotion, one she had never experienced truly. Jealousy. But why? Why was she jealous? That Spottedsong had found Colby and not her? That some other cat was spending time with him? Surely she was kidding herself? It was mouse brained of her, to be getting jealous over nothing, but it was strange. She didn't know why she felt it. Her only guess was that it was because he had been with other she cats. But she had been with other tims, so what was her deal?

As the end of the short story drew close, she heard the last question he made. What was her story. That issue had shown up yet again! Her past, the thing her dreaded so, was back again, rearing its ugly head at her, showing her yet again that she had messed up. "My story....my story, I guess I could say, is not as easily told as yours. I lived here in Riverclan for all my life. My parents lived here, my friends are here, everything. I've barely even gone off our borders. I was the perfect little apprentice, the one who always followed rules and obeyed. Although I think that was mostly my mentors fault. But still, I tried to never do anything wrong. Then I became a warrior, and a good one too. Then there was a flood." She stopped here, taking a breath calming her senses. This was the hard part for her, reliving her past and mistakes. "Riverclan, we had to evacuate, or else we would have gotten swept away in the flood surge. We moved to Shadowclan, because Winterstar at the time was willing. Shadowclan was a good temporary home, but I felt alone in the group of cats. It was weird, and the only cat who talked to me much was a Shadowclan tom.....Littlefang." She whispered his name, in a silent hush if a whisper. "He seemed to love me. We were both young in love and stupid. And I became pregnant with his kits after we declared ourselves mates. We had an inter Clan relationship, the first major thing I had ever down wrong in my life. But we were with them, so everything was easy and great, no one suspected a thing. Then the kits came. The flood had died down, and we were moving back home. But see, Litlefang had hod me in the territory of Shadowclan, not wanting his apprentice to find out, because he was a tattletale. So I had our kits, five of them. Greykit, Wispkit Smolderkit, Amberkit, and...and Mottlekit. We lived there for about a moon. Then Littlefang's apprentice had discovered me. Me and Littlefang, we were caught. He ran back, ready to tell the leader, and Littlefang he went to stop him. That's when I found out that Twigstreak, because he was a warrior then, was in love with Littlefang. I knew I had to get out of there. So I took the shes with me, and Littlefang took my sons. Everything was great til we reached the border. Just me, the river, Mottlekit and Amberkit. Then Twigstreak found us. He yelled at me, clawed me, and then..." She stopped, her eyes now beaming with tears. She was sure she had probably said too much, that this was not what he wanted. He probably had just wanted the partial truth, she lived here, she was great she had adopted kits. Life was grand. NOT. Sunbreeze sniffed, unable to continue, but she new she couldn't stop. He would want to know the rest. So she forced her voice to work, though it was racked with sobs. [B"Twigstreak stole her, from right under my paws. He held her....he held her in his jaws and...he killed her. He murdered her, right there infring if me and her sister. I biked my one moon old kit that day, and I will never experience grief and loss like that ever again.[/B] she stopped again, tears streaming down her face again, and she pushed her muzzle into her paws, not wanting to meet Colby's gaze. She removed her paws after a moment, not quite done yet. "Then I was fine. I raised Amber and Willow, and then eventually Phoenix, and we were happy. Then the Evil Era happened, and I received word, through a dream. It was Greypaw. My son, visiting me from Starclan, telling me that...that he....he had been killed in battle, and that he had just given a life to the new leader of Shadowclan. "She then looked up, using her last ounce of strength to look him in the eye. "So when I say I'm okay, I'm normally not, I just...I just don't want to say it. But now you know. This is my life, this is my story." She looked at his compassionately, sorry she had rp just rambled on and on to him. He probably was stunned by the amount of information she had given him. She felt stupid for doing it, hopefully though he would reprimand her for it.
Though the tom had said few words in his story, Sunbreeze seemed to enjoy it. He was surprised that she supposedly liked his short and vague story. Colby didn't talk too much about his past - not like he had to hide anything, he just enjoyed his current life much better than his past. He had viewed life as some kind of game that if you don't keep moving than you loose. He didn't want to settle down because he never had a reason to. It was almost like he was afraid to settle down, though for no good reason. The world was just somewhere to be, not somewhere to make a home.

Home.

He had never really thought about such a thing before Spottedsong. He wasn't planning on staying in Riverclan when she had found him, more like use the clan as protection after Claw was trying to kill him. But he befriended Spottedsong along with a few of her friends and he began to fall for that molly... though she found someone else after all and eventually disappeared. Colby stayed. He didn't leave even after Spottedsong met another tom and even after she disappeared. He had began to like it here and after some time. The former lone-wolf had grown accustomed to the clan-life and even began to enjoy it, even if he first Riverclan friend had left. Besides, he had met Sunbreeze.

He perked his ebony ears up as she began to tell him her story, though even he could sense the hesitation before her words. He was surprised that she seemed to hesitate since her past seemed like many others within the clan. He was aware that there were rules, and some cats did break them, but it didn't surprise him that she had been a rule follower. She was a gentle molly who seemed to love her clan-mates. Though he was surprised when she brought up a Shadowclan tome that she loved. Although Colby had been there to comfort her about her dead kit and the way that her former mate had treated her. The ebony tom had not expected that her kits had Shadowclan blood in her veins. She had confined in him but hadn't told him this much detail before. Though he didn't hate her for this - of course he wouldn't! Instead his gaze turned soft and saddened when she continued with the story. He frowned as she stated that the kits were one of her major mistakes in her life. How could they be mistakes? I know that she's not with Littlefang anymore - if she was than she wouldn't have been so sad after the floods - but still... he didn't seemed to understand where this was really going.

Colby thought about it when she told him about this Twigstreak character. About how he had figured out about them and went to reveal their relationship. He didn't understand why anyone would do such a thing, to reveal another's secret when they were seemingly doing no harm. Then she added how she realized that Twigstreak was in fact in love with her mate at the time. That the reason he had wanted them to get caught was due to hating Sunbreeze for stealing his love's heart like that, when he had wanted to be Littlefang's mate instead. But how could he be so selfish? Why would he do something like that? Though Colby had had little friends in his past and he had shown little loyalty to those he has met up until now, he didn't understand why someone would do something like that - what about the kits above all else? Even if he wanted to hurt Sunbreeze, why do something that dragged the kits into it?

But from this story alone, he figured that Twigstreak was just the kind of cat to not care about doing something like that.

It must have been difficult for this molly to leave behind her sons. To take only some of the kits she had birthed and leave the others behind in the enemy clan, even if she did love their father and trusted them with him. But it still must have been hard for her to do something like that. The dark tom gained a worried look as the story turned to when they were on the territory. When Twigstreak found them and has attacked Sunbreeze. He sounds insane! Colby couldn't understand why he wouldn't just give up, he had already driven Sunbreeze away did he really have to her attacker her like that on her own border in front of her own kits? He soft gaze watched the molly. He realized that she was tearing up as she thought about her heart-breaking story. He felt so bad for her. This was not the story he had expected to get form her when he had asked, but in a strange way he was kind of glad that she was letting him in on all of this. He did really want to know her past. The tom awkwardly tried to pull her closer, but still wasn't use to being so close to other cats. Besides, being this close to Sunbreeze made his stomach flutter for some unknown reason.

Watching in horror as she described how Twigstreak mercilessly took the life of an innocent kit in front of her own mother and sister. That she had bury her kit - something that many said a parent should never have to do. The warrior cried and buried her face her her paws after informing him about that. She stated that she had never experienced any grief that even compared to that day. He couldn't even try to understand how much pain she had been through. How much if hurt her to watch her own kit die and being unable to save her daughter from some crazy tom. Colby leaned down towards his friend and gave her a soft lick on the forehead in an attempt to comfort her. She then went on and stated that she became better and raised Amberkit and Willowkit - now apprentices - and even took in another kit after that. Stating that they were happy. Though it wasn't over. Sunbreeze claimed that during the Evil Era one of her sons had been killed and had informed her himself through a dream from Starclan. The onyx tom believed her when she told him that when she said she was okay, it was just a mask to hide the pain the truly laid within.

He honestly didn't know what to say and just continued to be beside her, awkwardly trying to hold her in a comforting way.

Despite everything that had gone down with her kits and the fact that she had broken the code by having kits with a tom from another clan, he did believe her to be a loyal warrior of Riverclan who had a kind heart and motherly instincts. No matter what she did, he was sure that this increasing feeling he had for her would not change nor even dwindle. He was born outside the clans and lived most of his life without the codes of the clans - he didn't get all the rules. Besides, she was one of his closest friends and he did care for her, more than he had felt for any of his friends even Featherwing and Spottedsong... but what is this feeling?

"Love?" The tom frozen. He had not intended to attempt to answer his own question out loud, and found himself blushing just at the thought.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; May 23rd, 2017 at 07:29 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:15 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Empress Of Evil
An apprentice... Shellfeather couldn't believe it. Russetstar had given her an apprentice to train. She had never, ever trained an apprentice. She didn't think she could. But maybe, this was his way of giving her a chance to show her loyalty to the clan once again. Shellfeather still knew Russetstar, she knew his way of thinking, like all mates do. Even though they were no longer... Together, Shell still knew him. Lately, with her return to the clan, Shellfeather had been avoiding her ex-mate. She had finally accepted that title for him, even though it hurt her. And unlike him, Shell didn't think that she could move on, didn't think she could take on another mate. She loved Russetstar, and has and will always love him, no matter what. But, she wasn't happy, she was hurt, and broken. He had accepted her back into the clan, but Shellfeather wasn't sure she could stay. Everytime she saw him, she felt like she wanted to run away, go back to being a loner, and stay there forever. But she couldn't do that. She had to stay here, for her kits, and for her siblings. She knew her bother Tumblestep was going through some hard times, Finsplash needed her too, as her only brother from her same litter, because Tawnyscreech left to Thunderclan, as she had heard. And she needed to be there for her kits. She knew, well, supposed that they all still loved her, but either way, she loved them, no matter what they may think. She knew that Cricketpaw was mad at her, and Shell really wanted to go have a talk with her daughter, to try and make it up. Rabbitpaw seemed okay with her, she seemed glad that she was back. Shellfeather also knew Seapaw had died, or disappeared, which hurt the white-furred warrior greatly. And then there was Applethorn, whom Shellfeather still needed to see. She wasn't that close to her oldest daughter, but loved her all the same, and wanted to get to know her better, what's been going on in her life so far. Shellfeather knew Spicepaw was fine with her, she was just worried about what his relationship with his dad would be like. As her only son, she had wanted him to have a strong, close relationship with his father. She hoped them disappearing didn't stop that from happening. Shellfeather was also wondering where her best friend Scorchingflame was. She had not heard about his leaving the clan, and she was constantly looking for him. She supposed he could help her feel better, help her cope with what she was going through right now. She was also keeping an eye out for Dappleblossom, her friend who she didn't know well, but the two had bonded instantly upon meeting.
Spotting Pleasantpaw, Shellfeather took a deep breath. I suppose that now I am supposed to take him out into the territory... Shellfeather hoped that this apprenticeship would go well. And, maybe, he could help heal her broken heart. Shellfeather had always been a motherly cat, and she loved young cats, and kits, they made her happy. She loved caring for them. So, with how all her kits were almost grown up now, Shellfeather was probably going to treat Pleasantpaw like her own kit. She just had to remember that she was training him as well. "Hello Pleasantpaw. So, as you know, I'm going to be your mentor!" Shellfeather purred to the young tom once she reached him. She wanted this apprentice to like her. She wanted him to trust her, and so she had to start off on the right paw. "Are you up for a tour of the territory? Or would you like to start with some training first?" Shellfeather knew how young cat's minds worked, and she knew they liked to have a decision. So, this was her giving him a decision.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

@Lonestar23
sorry for the wait ;u;!
Plodding out of their den, Honeycomb was… tired. Again. These days, they normally were.
It had only been a few days since their big argument with the molly they loved, and the distance between them now was almost… painful for them. They couldn’t sleep without Wolfdancer’s presence-- how would they be able to function without that? The fact that their nightmares featured her was pretty. Nice, to say the least. That is, when nice means emotionally crippling in every way, shape or form possible: Honey had some regrets.
Stubby paws brought the enby over to the fresh-kill pile, as they mulled over what could be done today. Picking a pathetic-looking chaffinch (‘same,’ they would have thought,) from the far left of it, Honeycomb yawned as they batted the bird into a close enough distance to pick up and sink into melancholy again. How could they be so disgustingly cruel, choosing a mother who didn’t even care about them over the most important molly in their life? It was stupid, and the decision had just begun to sink in.
Growing in frustration, they tore into the small piece of prey, not even bothering to give thanks to Starclan. What did they have to thank them for? Nothing. Easily finishing the bird in about three unnecessarily large bites, they pushed its corpse away, disgusted by their own gluttony and life in general.
The early-morning chill was starting to get to them-- all they wanted now was forgiveness… or simply someone else to talk to.

baibai
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:14 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

(anyone wanna rp with me? if so just reply to the post )

Blizzardclaw sat in the clearing staring up at the cloudy sky that threatened to burst with rain. He gave a gruff sigh and stood up hoping to find someone to go hunting or patrol with. It was constantly hard to breathe now and the chest pains became daily and lasted longer and hurt more. The large tom was beginning to worry that he would not be able to defend his clan or hunt anymore. He needed to go the medicine cat and soon to ask what to do.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; May 23rd, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:36 PM
Nervous Wreck

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post

Blizzardclaw sat in the clearing staring up at the cloudy sky that threatened to burst with rain. He gave a gruff sigh and stood up hoping to find someone to go hunting or patrol with. It was constantly hard to breathe now and the chest pains became daily and lasted longer and hurt more. The large tom was beginning to worry that he would not be able to defend his clan or hunt anymore. He needed to go the medicine cat and soon to ask what to do.
Mousesqueak's large ears twitched, sighing again as he shifted on the dirty ground of the camp. Eventually, he stood, staring at his sister for a moment before shaking himself out, licking the dirt from his pure white fur before gazing at Blizzardclaw, flexing his claws before padding over. His bright blue eyes based at him curiously, tail lashing once as he let out a small squeak in greeting, which was as much as he could manage in terms of speaking.

// I hope it's okay that I responded--
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:47 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post

Leopardpelt investigated the clearing, there was really no point since there would be barley any intruders but she would rather play it safe. Leopardpelt looked up, seeing another cat really just sitting there, but why? The Savannah feline stalked up, a tad bit curious of the lazy cat. "Excuse me, but just what are you doing?" She asked sternly, leopardpelt wouldn't be there for long, just because of how antisocial she was.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart couldn't stop the purr that rumbled from her chest as he talked about kits the way she normally did. "This is my first real liter, they're all so precious to me and I just wished they'd stop growing so quickly! They're going to apprentices soon!" she exclaimed thinking back to how the time flew. It only seemed like yesterday they were born. She could still feel the joy rise in her at the thought of kittens. Lotusheart wished to have another of her own, but she seemed to have already accepted the fact that adopting kits were her only choice now. She wasn't sure about the whole mate thing after Fogstep. She'd feel like she were betraying her and there was no way to know how her kits would act. They were young so they might understand, then again, they may not. Who was to say she was going to get another mate before their warrior moons though? They'd be more understanding as adults, surely! Maybe one day...
Fogleap smiled, "They do tend to grow too fast, but I am sure they'll make amazing warriors in the clan." He mewed. "It'll be bittersweet to watch them grow up." He added. The young tom had yet to get an apprentice, he was hoping to get one soon. All the Siamese tom wished for was to be a father, Fogleap had always been over protective and fatherly liked towards the younger cats. His own father had left Windclan, his sister Rainshade didn't like him much- he assumed it was because Fogleap held a striking resemblance to his father. The tom lashed his tail at the thought, he didn't like that his sister didn't like him for those reasons. The tom doesn't have much of a family so he wished for one of his own. His eyes moved to meet Lotushearts, "I hope to become a father one day." He said, in a somewhat dreamy voice. He was just lost in thought about his family.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 23rd, 2017, 02:05 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Leopardpelt investigated the clearing, there was really no point since there would be barley any intruders but she would rather play it safe. Leopardpelt looked up, seeing another cat really just sitting there, but why? The Savannah feline stalked up, a tad bit curious of the lazy cat. "Excuse me, but just what are you doing?" She asked sternly, leopardpelt wouldn't be there for long, just because of how antisocial she was.
The snowy gray tom was jolted out of his melancholy by the sound of a she-cat's voice. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I was just merely lost in thought." The muscular tom said curtly, bowing his head in a sing of respect. He sat up at attention; his pale blue eyes were cold and stern. He was about to ask her if she would like to go on a patrol with him when another wave of pain shot through his chest and he gasped for breath. He stumbled on his paws, his claws digging into the ground as he grit his teeth and tried not to yowl out in pain.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"