Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:31 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:30 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by alec
Today 10:24 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:24 PM
leaping into combat (as...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 10:29 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
Blackswift looked up and realized he really hadn’t eaten since the dawn patrol left! “Thank you, SageWhisker.” He replies to the slim white she-cat, Blackswift began eating the lifeless rodent.

( @Mumble )

Sagewhisker sat down in her nest and began eating the plump morsel alongside the tom. She swallowed a bite and mewed, "I haven't seem you around much, lately. Been on patrols a lot?"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Sagewhisker sat down in her nest and began eating the plump morsel alongside the tom. She swallowed a bite and mewed, "I haven't seem you around much, lately. Been on patrols a lot?"

Blackswift looked up when he heard her speaking,”I guess. I never noticed.” The grey tom looked down at the vole and continued eating it, leaving some for Sagewhisker.
@Mumble

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; April 15th, 2020 at 10:34 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:38 PM
rararara

Quote:
Blackswift looked up when he heard her speaking,”I guess. I never noticed.” The grey tom looked down at the vile and continued eating it, leaving some for Sagewhisker.
Sagewhisker chuckled, "that's clan life for ya, I guess." She took another bite of vole, "it feels like it's been moons since we last spoke to each other! Y'know, I haven't been on a patrol in days! Do you think I should volunteer for one?" She laughed, continuing to eat.

-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Sagewhisker chuckled, "that's clan life for ya, I guess." She took another bite of vole, "it feels like it's been moons since we last spoke to each other! Y'know, I haven't been on a patrol in days! Do you think I should volunteer for one?" She laughed, continuing to eat.

“Hehe, yeah. You know we can go hunting together sometime! I haven’t been out of camp all day! I need to get into the forest before I tear down the whole den!” He mewed to the She-cat letting her finish the vole. Blackswift sighed as he looked at the entrance of the den, not focusing on anything.

Last edited by Reptilian Cabinets; April 15th, 2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:46 PM
rararara

Quote:
“Hehe, yeah. You know we can go hunting together sometime! I haven’t been out of camp all day! I need to get into the forest before I tear down the whole den!” He mewed to the She-cat letting her finish the vole. Blackswift sighed as he looked at the entrance of the den, not focusing on anything.
Sagewhisker chuckled, "it's been a while since I've had a good laugh, the young cats of this clan drive me crazy! And, yeah, it'd be nice to get out of camp for a bit. We can go hunting now, if you want."

-->TH profile<--
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:52 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Sagewhisker chuckled, "it's been a while since I've had a good laugh, the young cats of this clan drive me crazy! And, yeah, it'd be nice to get out of camp for a bit. We can go hunting now, if you want."

“You know you've only been a warrior for a few moons!” Blackswift mewed at the younger warrior with a wistful look in his eyes, “I’d do anything to be an apprentice, except I haven’t missed cleaning moss and pulling ticks from the elders!” Blackswift said curling up as if to sleep but he was tired and the waves of laziness weren’t hitting him.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:59 PM
rararara

Quote:
“You know you've only been a warrior for a few moons!” Blackswift mewed at the younger warrior with a wistful look in his eyes, “I’d do anything to be an apprentice, except I haven’t missed cleaning moss and pulling ticks from the elders!” Blackswift said curling up as if to sleep but he was tired and the waves of laziness weren’t hitting him.
Sagewhisker lazily cuffed his ear. She huffed, "hey! A few moons for you can feel like a few seasons to me! Geez, you need to get out of camp... All this time you've spent in here has made you start to reminisce about the past... C'mon, we're going hunting" she sighed, nudging the black tom to his paws.

-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 15th, 2020 at 10:59 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Heyo I’m back

Quote:
Sagewhisker lazily cuffed his ear. She huffed, "hey! A few moons for you can feel like a few seasons to me! Geez, you need to get out of camp... All this time you've spent in here has made you start to reminisce about the past... C'mon, we're going hunting" she sighed, nudging the black tom to his paws.

Blackswift got up and followed Sagewhisker out of camp and into the forest.
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
When Wolfkit wandered out of the nursery, his eyes landed on honeyleafs dead body. He speaks in fear and ran over to Irisflame. "Irisflame! W-what happened to Honeyleaf?" He squealed in fear, his eyes wide and his entire body shaking. He buried his face in her fur so he wouldn't accidentally look at the body, " I-im scared, Irisflame! W-what if someone kills me next? " he hiccuped, tears running down his face.
Irisflame sat at the entrance, taking shallow breaths. Now was not the time for a panic attack. Calm down~ she sang the hollow-sounding words over and over in her head, pupils small as poppy seeds in her orbs. Amid all the tools of triumph, she dipped her head, allowing herself a moment of silence in the she-cat's honour. Cats of Starclan, look down on this warrior. She has been brave and acted selflessly, and been punished in the wrong. Guide her paws to your hunting grounds.Ears pricking up as Wolfkit approached, she smiled softly. She looked up from the dusty earth, eyes blazing once more.
"It's alright. She did something very brave, and was punished wrongly for it." She whispered reassuringly, making sure no cat else heard. She looked down in surprise at the tom, smiling.
"No cat would kill a kit. And besides, you've done nothing wrong. You'll be alright."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 15th, 2020, 11:24 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Echokit flew out of the nursery, bolting at full speed towards the ShadowClan medicine cat. "Irisflame!" Her silvery fur was glued to her sides once again as the almost apprentice aged kit rushed towards her. Skidding to a halt, her light blue eyes hoped onto Irisflame. "Can I help you when the raiding party comes back!?" She paused, her curious eyes burning into Irisflame's skull. "You said I could help you last time!" She referenced the last time the two had talked, it was probably about 1 1/2 to 2 moons ago when Irisflame just joined as Irispaw.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Closed Thread