by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:31 AM

Old October 28th, 2020, 10:21 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Dewpaw trudged along beside Owltalon, silently observing the area around them. He didnt say a word, even as they neared the shadowclan border. It was his third patrol he had been on since he became an apprentice, but they were pretty spread out. He had some training under his belt, so he could somewhat fend for himself if need be. And... that seemed to be the case. An audible sigh escaped him as the were met with the frankly quite hideous faces of the shadowclan cat, though he might just be biased. As he was beckoned forward by his mentor, he slowly took a couple steps forward, his eyes sweeping over the form of the shadowclanners. Sadly, many of the cats seemed geared for battle, their fur bristling and their teeth bared. His nose scrunched up at the thought of it, and his tail twitched back and forth as he watched the movements with baited breath.

Should he say something? No, it was doubtful that anyone would listen to an apprentice. But...he might as well try, even if he really didn't want to "Is this really necessary? as far as I can tell, no one has crossed the border, so why don't we all just go on our way? its pretty pointless to start of a fight because of grudges-" He was stopped as one of the shadowclan cats stepped over the border, and another annoyed sigh left him, "Seriously. lets just stay on our own side of the border and just continue patrolling." He huffed, his voice losing some of the monotonousness that was often there, his annoyance starting to show in it. This would be a fight easily avoided, and he hoped to starclan that this wouldn't escalate any further than it already had.
@Beau @Mal @Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @mareenakit @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old October 28th, 2020, 11:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Mumble @Mal @Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @mareenakit @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat ]
(Please respect the posting order. Give everyone a chance to respond)

The intimidating snarl that Dogsnarl’s scar permanently formed twisted into a sly grin. She cared little for what the bunnies had to say, knowing that her intention was to start a fight anyway. Whether they tried to appease the Shadowclan patrol or antagonize them, Dogsnarl wasn’t walking away without bunny blood between her claws.

Ignoring the words that trickled from either side of the border, Dogsnarl swept to her paws and smiled sweetly at the patrol that faced off against her’s, stepping one paw and then the other right over the scent line and doing what they’d come there to do- move the border. She rubbed right up against a scrubby bush, making perfect eye contact with the warrior she’d pegged as the leader of the patrol the whole time. This molly seemed a little less steamed than some of her patrol mates, but Dogsnarl wanted to see just how long that would last.

“I would listen to the baby bunny over there,” Dogsnarl cooed, flicking her tail to point at the apprentice, “wouldn’t want to start anything we can’t finish, now would we?”

Last edited by dionysus; October 28th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:09 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Beau - [I'm confused. What is the posting order?]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 29th, 2020, 10:28 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

"Windclan stand down!" Fallenstorm yelled angrily. She glared at her clanmates then turned to Shadowclan. "If you so keen on being annoying go back to Dawnstar and cry to her that Windclan sent you back with a insult. You and your clanmates are nothing more then mouse brained kittypet kittens who forgot they should play nice." The warrior said cooly. Shadowclan wanted a fight let them start one. It wasn't likely they'd make it out though. "You can even tell her who said it." Fallenstorm said sweetly.
@Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @mareenakit @Beau @Mumble @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat
Old October 30th, 2020, 11:07 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Owltalon obeyed Fallenstorm, smoothing out his fur. But he stayed where he was, inches away from the ShadowClan cat that had crossed the border and snarled silently at her threateningly. He was going to rip this flea-pelt apart if she took another step, no matter what Fallenstorm said. He agreed that they shouldn't start a fight, but they had crossed the border first and he wasn't about to let them walk all over WindClan.
@Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @Mal @Beau @Mumble @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Sunnystripe stared at the line of riverclan cats ahead. oh no. he thought, his fur bristling. "Riverclan. Attack!" One of them yowled. Then, Sunnystripe was under a heath of claw and fur. Just a s he thought it was over - "THUNDERCLAN. ATTACK!" One by one, the riverclan cats where thrown off Sunnystripe. " Murderer! " one of them lag as they charged at sunnystripe. Sunnystripe dodged in and fastened his teeth in the toms neck. It let out a goal of pain, before dragging itself back to its own territory. Just as Sunnystripe thought it's as over, more and more riverclan cats came. Three of them branched away and charged at Sunnystripe, snarling and hissing with fury. Then, from the bushes, a cat came and chomped down on his neck. "Help-" he tried to scream more, but he go or only choke and let out useless gasps. He was dying, just like Venomtooth had. Then, as if his life just began, it all went black. Everything. Everything Sunnystripe knew, all gone black. All of it. E verything. All gone, just like that.

Sunnystripe woke up in the medicine cats den. She was making an herb mixture. "Gbihihbuhuu" he said. He tried to say 'hello' but he couldnt. "You can't speak for now." The medicine cat said. "In about a week you will be able to again."
----------------------
THE END.
I will make part two tomorrow. Thanks, bye.
Old October 31st, 2020, 06:50 PM

Sunnystripe woke up, and shook his fur. "H-oo-mo-ka" He stuttered, trying to say 'hello' "trying to speak again, eh?" Asked the medicine cat. Sunnystripe nodded.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:28 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

(It is @Space Cat 's turn to post c: )
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 11:15 AM
VM me the word tomato

jaggedfur glared at the crossing shadowclan cat, his fur beginning to rise. he moved his gaze to the other shadowclan cats, not taking his eyes off in case any of them made a move. "don't even think about it." he attempted to keep his voice calm, but it still came out as a low growl. @Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @Mal @Beau @Mumble @Daunting Drago0n @Space Cat (sorry school has made me inactive a little)

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 05:38 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Pepperkins @bmkmb @Redtalon @Mal @Beau @Mumble @Jessica1917 @Space Cat

"If you try anything.." Nightpaw hissed, his dark fur beginning to puff up. The tom glared at the ShadowClan cats.