Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:45 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:44 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:43 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:39 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by squidz
Today 10:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 07:35 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit was glad for the help. Eaglekit seemed like a nice enough cat. Together they attacked Gleamkit and Blinkkit.

Gleamkit was a little confused. Wait, there teams now? Eagle and Falcon versus him and Blink? That made sense.
He tried telling Blinkkit that with his tail, signaling that they were attacking them.

@wolfnight @Zesty Mango
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bisque View Post
"Sure!" Mistkit said happily, she had been board out of her mind this week and her only friend, her sister, had gone missing and she was still a little sad. She got the ball and threw it at Eaglekit almost hitting her face. "Sorry," Mistkit said embarrassed. It was hard to throw when you only had one eye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blinkkit gave a nod and gave a playful stance ready to attack he decided to look fierce so he quickly unsheathed his claws before resheathing them while giving a pretty happy smile
Eaglekit looked at the other kits and shook her creamy brown short pelt. Her dark green eyes sparkled with apology. ¨Sorry guys, but I think I´m going to go into the clearing and get some prey. I also might practice my apprentice hunting and battling moves. I feel really bad for leaving you guys when we were playing, but I´m really hungry!!¨ She dipped her head to the other kits, and then padded out of the den.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:36 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Sorry! I just can't help it. Mischief always seems to find me!" She rolled over as she said this very dramatically.
@Wings

Old April 13th, 2020, 07:41 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Yeah right." The young silvery she jumped onto Falconkit, playfully pinning her. "Pinned ya!" She giggled.
@DarkNight
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 13th, 2020, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Eaglekit looked at the other kits and shook her creamy brown short pelt. Her dark green eyes sparkled with apology. ¨Sorry guys, but I think I´m going to go into the clearing and get some prey. I also might practice my apprentice hunting and battling moves. I feel really bad for leaving you guys when we were playing, but I´m really hungry!!¨ She dipped her head to the other kits, and then padded out of the den.
"Ok, see you soon!" Mistkit replied and went back to her bed and soon fell in a happy sleep.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Floofy cat

"Hey!" Falconkit squirmed out from underneath her and leaped at Echokit, her blue-gray fur rippling in the wind.
@Wings

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:04 PM
#RedInStead

Echokit gave a play growl and swatted the air close to Falconkit's face. Her plumed tail lashing in the background of their playing.
@DarkNight

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Floofy cat

Falconkit twisted around and flanked Echokit. She play-growled as she batted at Echokit's flank with her fluffy paws.
@Wings

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:23 PM
#RedInStead

Jumping away she slithered around to Falconkit's flank and leaped with her large paws outstretched. She hoped to slam into Falconkit's body, throwing her off balance.
@DarkNight

Old April 13th, 2020, 08:24 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Flintfreckle let the molly do her thing as she broke from him. He was purring from their peaceful trek through the territory and continued to do so even while she returned. The mouse she had was plump and after the gathering and tag, Flintfreckle’s hunger was the only thing keeping him from falling asleep on his paws. He nodded. “Sure.” He agreed in a heartbeat, and though he had finally stopped purring, affection continued to warm his new and gaze. This night had been a happy whirlwind for him and he didn’t want to see it end. “Where would you like to sit?” He asked with a smile.
(Sounds good lol)
Sagedust smiled as she heard Flintfreckle still purring upon her return. The molly felt as though she could purr nonstop too. “How about we eat by the warrior’s den,” she suggested through a yawn, “I’m dead on my paws and this way we can just crawl into our nest once we’re done.” The day had left Sagedust the happy kind of exhausted. She felt warm and happy internally and so sleepy that she could fall asleep right away. Externally, she was a bit chilly, but Sagedust actually preferred to feel chilly right before going to sleep. That made snuggling into a nice warm nest with a nice warm Flintfreckle feel all the more magical. Sagedust picked the mouse up and led the way to the warrior’s den, stopping just to the side of it to drop the mouse and stretch out beside it, leaving room for Flintfreckle to get comfortable too.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:28 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Sagedust smiled as she heard Flintfreckle still purring upon her return. The molly felt as though she could purr nonstop too. “How about we eat by the warrior’s den,” she suggested through a yawn, “I’m dead on my paws and this way we can just crawl into our nest once we’re done.” The day had left Sagedust the happy kind of exhausted. She felt warm and happy internally and so sleepy that she could fall asleep right away. Externally, she was a bit chilly, but Sagedust actually preferred to feel chilly right before going to sleep. That made snuggling into a nice warm nest with a nice warm Flintfreckle feel all the more magical. Sagedust picked the mouse up and led the way to the warrior’s den, stopping just to the side of it to drop the mouse and stretch out beside it, leaving room for Flintfreckle to get comfortable too.
Flintfreckle nodded in content agreement with his mate's suggestion. He padded after her wearily with a yawn, suddenly glad to be laying down and snacking with his mate beside him while the wind blew through their fur. He gave her cheek a lick of thanks and affection before nosing the mouse towards her. "Here - you take the first bite." Flintfreckle offered. He wasn't nearly as hungry as he figured Sagedust was and he was content to lay beside her will she ate and regained her strength.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Closed Thread