WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:09 PM

Old February 24th, 2020, 08:58 AM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

@Foxfrost @Blissiebliss;
Nightwing silently crept along beside his companions. Shiverleg and Vixenpaw both had to keep glancing over to make sure he was still there.
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:13 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker
Russetpatch leaded the other cats in her patrol towards the border. The she looked over her shoulder towards the other three cats. She looked back and started marking the border.

Click my dragons!
Old February 24th, 2020, 01:11 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Undertaker @Dirtfur @MagicCat99
Softpaw trailed silently behind her mentor, occasionally glancing at both her brothers. She hasn't seen much of either of them not after their mother's death nor their sister's disappearance. It was strange being placed on a patrol with them. The odd-eyed she-cat watched carefully as Russetpatch marked the border, she's only done this border marking thing once before with Crow- she quickly shook the tom from her mind and quietly got down to marking everything alongside the older molly.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 24th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Aspenbrook raced through the thicket on their side of the river. Her eyes were focused on the stream before her, peppered with drifting chunks of ice here and there drifting along. Shadowclan, huh. White wisps of breath curled from the corners of her mouth as she felt more than the temperature just change by being here. Inside, she felt chillier. Merely being at the border was enough to send her warrior senses tingling and on guard.

She stopped just at the edge of the forest on their side of the river. "So, where shall we begin?"

[ @pathos @EternalShadows ]
Old February 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @MagicCat99 @Dirtfur
Tigerpaw lashes his tail back and forth behind him in aggravation. As if Starclan wanted to punish him for whatever, not only did was his mother gone, his sister's disappeared and his freaking mentor! How was he supposed to be a warrior without a mentor! The irked tom barely restrained himself from reaching out and smacking Softpaw across the head for looking at him. She was so annoying with her creepy eyes. Seeing as they were all walking in silence, he quickly padded nearby Russetpatch and got to work on marking the border.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 24th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@MagicalCat99 @Moonraven @Untaker (In that order, I suppose)

Redheart followed behind, letting his siblings to go in front of him. He remembered the time where he lead a border patrol, sadly it didn't go well; his patrol-mates didn't came to help and Icestar knew it was a mistake to put a young warrior to have such responsibility on a patrol.
He searched the territory, counting leaves on the ground to buy some time until all the way to RiverClan border.
Looking back at Tigerpaw, he could see the annoyance in his eyes, fixing to smack his sister.
"Hey," he poked his little brother's head, getting attention. "We are a family, hurting them is not right." the warrior growled, reminding Tigerpaw every time he gave Softpaw a mark or two.
As they got to the borders, Redheart begun his markings onto the border.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 25th, 2020, 09:10 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Moonraven @Undertaker @Dirtfur
Russetpatch smiled after they finished marking the border. With a lash of her tail, the she got ready to go back to camp. She quickly glanced over her shoulder. Right as she wanted to go, a pinecone fell down from a tree. It smacked her on the head, causing her to fall down.

Click my dragons!
Old February 25th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Softpaw turned her head as she finished rubbing against a tree and looked over to brothers, wincing a little bit after hearing what Redheart said to Tigerpaw. She was used to Tigerpaw's abusive ways, although she was a little worried that he'll get aggressive with Redheart. Tigerpaw's been a bad kind of different since Rosethorn wasn't around anymore. She would have liked to sympathize with him if it let her. That was a distance dream she'd doubted she'd ever reach.

Just as she opens her maw to say something, the thud nearby made her jump. She let out a squeal like noise as she saw her mentor down on the ground with a pinecone nearby. "R-R-R-Russetpatch?" She stuttered, hurrying over to the molly. The crybaby had tears forming in her eyes as she stopped beside the she-cat. The she-cat threw a concerned look in her brothers' direction uncertain on what they should do.
@MagicCat99 @Undertaker @Dirtfur

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 26th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ @Blissie Bliss your patrol is supposed to be at WindClan's border.]
Tigerpaw whipped around and shot a seething glare at Redheart as his brother thought it'd be a grand idea to poke him in the freaking head. The apprentice was ready to jump on the idiot when he heard Softpaw do that horrible stuttering thing she normally did. The older cat turned his head to tell her to shut up when he noticed Russetpatch was on the ground. The grumpy apprentice rolled his eyes while padding over to the pair. "I don't know what wrong with her, but I vote we leave her here." Tigerpaw meowed with cold sarcasm. He did reach out to Softpaw with an extended paw and none to lightly cuffed her over the ear. "Stop stuttering, talk like a normal cat." He hissed, beyond annoyed with her.
@MagicCat99 @Moonraven @Dirtfur

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 27th, 2020, 03:40 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @BILL. ]
(sorry it's short)

Making her way towards the border with Shadowclan, Mistfall tried not to think about her current company. When she had made to offer to go on a border patrol with someone she never expected who she would end up going with. And how could she say no? Even if it was Buckfrost, she felt too awkward to reject the warrior's offer to accompany her. Especially when he was the only one to do so. He hadn't done anything shifty in a long time, but that was a master role for you - you just have to do something once and no matter what else you do, that is all people would ever think of you. She always saw the leader that forced his clan to turn their back on Starclan, the leader that was affiliated with cats like Blazingnight and Singenight. How was she suppose to forgive him? How was she suppose to trust him?

Cats can't change, but she couldn't ignore the feeling that thought left her with. Mistfall knew she was being hypocritical, since she believed she changed but doubted he ever could, and she tried her best to not acknowledge this.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛