Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I'm Building a Fire, and...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 12:55 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 12:54 PM
a little bird told me......
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:47 PM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 12:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2016, 02:39 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lionkit looked up from where he was sitting, the golden tom's ears swiveling around and his head following to look in Briarpaw's direction. "Oh hi, Briarpaw? How's training going; good, I hope?" Lionkit asked with a friendly purr, his expression pleased to see her. The tom's golden brown hues scanned Briarpaw, trying to see if there were any body signals that would give themselves away...anything that would show her frustration or anger, but he couldn't spot anything. The tom got to his paws with a shrug, before stiffening and feeling his limbs scream in protest. I shouldn't be that sore. One of the great mysteries of life. Lionkit thought with a sigh. More then anything, he wanted to be an apprentice with Briarpaw, training alongside the older she cat. He looked up to her. She had always been like an older sister, someone he could count on and trust, and he supposed that was the way it would always be. His feelings would never change. Ever.
"Training's going good." Briarpaw said in response to Lionkit's question. "It would be a lot better if we were training together though." She purred, a hint of longing in her voice. She missed playing with Lionkit in the nursery. She loved being an apprentice, but she hardly ever got to spend time with her friend, even though she had known him for a long time. "Speaking of training, how long until you start yours?" The she-cat asked hopefully. The sooner he became an apprentice, the sooner they could start spending more time together. Lionkit was fun to hang out with, and she missed hanging out with the younger cat. She noticed the way his limbs stiffened when he got up, and her dark blue eyes shone with concern. "Are you ok?" she padded over to the tom, resting her tail by his side.
(I'm probably going to go to bed sometime within the next 15 minutes, I'll be on sometime tomorrow if we don't finish, sorry)
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown

Last edited by Lillyblossom; December 26th, 2016 at 02:43 AM.
Old December 26th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Uruk-hai slayer

"Haha! you know i can see you, right?" finchbeak meowed
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:31 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash woke up,I fell asleep on the rock again?Ugh.. He thought to himself as he started to groom,his wounds were almost healed,he smiled at the thought of not having to winced every time he stretched
(@Cedar Wanna rp?)

You know you want to....
Old December 26th, 2016, 12:02 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
Rowanflash woke up,I fell asleep on the rock again?Ugh.. He thought to himself as he started to groom,his wounds were almost healed,he smiled at the thought of not having to winced every time he stretched
(@Cedar Wanna rp?)
The dark colored she-cat looked to the male next to her. She smiled at him. "Yes you did," she chuckled as she bent down to nudge him. She then cleared her throat not sure why she went that far at that moment.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 26th, 2016, 02:24 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Lol, okay) Burrpaw flinched at Swiftfang's harsh words, but this was what he was expecting. "No, I didn’t think it cut it, but it would be rude not to apologize," Burrpaw said in response to his mentor's question. He knew it would be too much to ask for Swiftfang to be kind once in a while, but he had still hoped.
"True, but I expected a longer apology. A more dedicated one." He said, flicking his cream-coated tail towards the apprentice in a rather menacing way. "It'd show me that you're willing to change and become a better apprentice. But as of right now... I'm not exactly sure." He said, shaking his head from side to side as if to say a hearty 'no'.

"I shouted at you all the way to the apprentice's den, only to realize that you were asleep... so you know how rude and impolite that is, young cat?" The Siamese mused aloud. Embarrassed me more than you, I suppose... but that doesn't matter.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 26th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"True, but I expected a longer apology. A more dedicated one." He said, flicking his cream-coated tail towards the apprentice in a rather menacing way. "It'd show me that you're willing to change and become a better apprentice. But as of right now... I'm not exactly sure." He said, shaking his head from side to side as if to say a hearty 'no'.

"I shouted at you all the way to the apprentice's den, only to realize that you were asleep... so you know how rude and impolite that is, young cat?" The Siamese mused aloud. Embarrassed me more than you, I suppose... but that doesn't matter.
"Yes, Swiftfang. I understand. I promise I'll be a better apprentice." Burrpaw really didn’t want to, but he forced his eyes up to meet his mentor's fierce gaze. The ground and his paws suddenly seemed more interesting than ever, but the young apprentice resisted the urge to look down again. He was in enough trouble as it was. Burrpaw pushed the frog closer toward his mentor. "I-I brought you some fresh-kill. It's bot much, but I didn't know what kind of prey you liked..." The apprentice trailed off, hoping his mentor didn’t get even angrier.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Lionkit looked up from where he was sitting, the golden tom's ears swiveling around and his head following to look in Briarpaw's direction. "Oh hi, Briarpaw? How's training going; good, I hope?" Lionkit asked with a friendly purr, his expression pleased to see her. The tom's golden brown hues scanned Briarpaw, trying to see if there were any body signals that would give themselves away...anything that would show her frustration or anger, but he couldn't spot anything. The tom got to his paws with a shrug, before stiffening and feeling his limbs scream in protest. I shouldn't be that sore. One of the great mysteries of life. Lionkit thought with a sigh. More then anything, he wanted to be an apprentice with Briarpaw, training alongside the older she cat. He looked up to her. She had always been like an older sister, someone he could count on and trust, and he supposed that was the way it would always be. His feelings would never change. Ever.
(bump)
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown
Old December 27th, 2016, 01:20 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
(I will post in territory for ForestxFox)

Redflight drew back and her green gold hues narrowed in a half angry manner. What was he talking about? "I don't expect you to "open up" to me about your deep, dark deeds. But I am your clanmate and I believe I should know what happened here." She answered, her tail continuing to lash back and forth in anger. She was beginning to grow more frustrated. Why was he being so stubborn? He was acting like...oh. He was acting like her. This isn't getting us anywhere. Maybe I should forget it. He's not going to tell me, and I'm getting tired of being snapped at. Redflight thought, examining the Bengal tom with a strange expression. She was definitely tired of being snapped at by him. Why was he insisting on being so stubborn? Was whatever he had done so horrible? Redflight sighed, keeping her green gold hues on him and awaiting an answer. If he were going to continue on like this, perhaps she would end their little...argument. Although she hated losing, it wasn't worth it to her to argue with an injured cat. From the looks of it, he's been through enough anyway. Redflight thought with a shrug. It was obvious her mind was elsewhere, although her eyes were on him.

"Just because you're my clan mate?" he half-growled. Jaguarclaw was known for his gentleman like personality, but Redflight was pushing her luck. He'd probably end up apologizing later, but for now this warrior was getting on his nerves. Once more, he asked himself why she cared so much in the first place. It had to be more than just being a clan mate. "I don't have to trust you or tell you anything, just because you're a clan mate," he continued, his olive hues narrowing, and his structure stiffening. Jaguarclaw hated that excuse at that moment. Of course he was always one to be friendly and encourage trust within the clan, he didn't want just anyone knowing what he did in the liberation battle. Now the warrior was sitting up, his height already shunning that of Redflights. Due to his breed, the Bengal was much larger in height and weight, it didn't make him agile, but it sure made him look intimidating when he was mad. Just why that apprentice still tried to attack him was a question only the apprentice himself could answer, although that wouldn't happen because Miserypaw was dead.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 27th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Trash Can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The dark colored she-cat looked to the male next to her. She smiled at him. "Yes you did," she chuckled as she bent down to nudge him. She then cleared her throat not sure why she went that far at that moment.
You too? He asked,looking at her,Why didn't you sleep in the warriors den?
@Cedar

You know you want to....
Old December 27th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Trash Can't

Autumnspot Stretched as he left the warriors den,yawning,he groomed himself and picked a squirrel from the fresh kill pile

You know you want to....
Closed Thread