Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:36 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:31 AM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:09 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Tulipkit lay with her nose covered by her tail. It was warm and cozy in the nursery, and the white a brown kit was far too young to know the cold and hardship outside. The kit squirmed around before slowly blinking open her eyes, stretching out her legs and yawning, showing off her tiny rows of white teeth, shiny and clean. She lifted her head off her paws and looked around, squinting at the light. She slowly pulled her small body up to stand on her feet, stretching once again before sitting.
Lilackit yawned and snuggled up next to Tulipkit."Hey Tulip, where you going?" Lilac stretched herself long and stood up, sitting next to Tulipkit. "You wanna play?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
"You're right," Dogtooth assented. "I'm always a bit nervous about my appetite, because to a certain extent i know i need to eat enough to stay strong, but it's hard to find the line between what i really 'need' and what i just 'want,'" He sighed.
His gaze shifted to the remaining scraps of their rabbit, who they had made a good meal of - There were only a few flakes of fur and meat-adhered to bone left of the poor thing. He sent a look Flutterwisps way, hoping she had gotten enough to eat.
"Well, it seems our rabbit's given us all it's got," he murmurs. "Thanks for sharing it with me. I'll go throw the bones out," He rumbles, grabbing a long string of meat and bone into his muzzle and rizing to his paws.
The she cat nodded as the tom spoke. "Thank you for the meal again, and no problem anytime," she meowed as she watched him get up.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 24th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Lilackit yawned and snuggled up next to Tulipkit."Hey Tulip, where you going?" Lilac stretched herself long and stood up, sitting next to Tulipkit. "You wanna play?"
"I wanna have a race, but they won't let us run in here. And it's too cold out there." She flicked her tail towards the nursery entrance. She twitched her head and she licked her paw and lifted it to clean behind her ear.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

As the other kits walked away and conversed with each other, Flickerkit was still silently watching from the nest. That was, until his sobbing mother stopped crying and sounded excited instead. The ginger and black tom looked towards her now, his bicolored gaze widening as they rested on his father, Gorsefeather. "Father?" he tilted his head, still watching them. Didn't he leave? Or at least that's what he heard, why was Gorsefeather back? Didn't he know that it would get him into a lot of trouble? "Father, what are you doing here?" he asked, his high pitched voice was hushed now, as he didn't want to give him away. It was like a game of hide and seek, only now there was a higher risk of being found.
@S A G I E @Empress Of Evil

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 25th, 2016, 05:18 AM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
As the other kits walked away and conversed with each other, Flickerkit was still silently watching from the nest. That was, until his sobbing mother stopped crying and sounded excited instead. The ginger and black tom looked towards her now, his bicolored gaze widening as they rested on his father, Gorsefeather. "Father?" he tilted his head, still watching them. Didn't he leave? Or at least that's what he heard, why was Gorsefeather back? Didn't he know that it would get him into a lot of trouble? "Father, what are you doing here?" he asked, his high pitched voice was hushed now, as he didn't want to give him away. It was like a game of hide and seek, only now there was a higher risk of being found.
@S A G I E @Empress Of Evil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt was still sobbing, watching as Quillkit walked away to talk to Charredkit and Cinderkit. Suddenly, she felt a muzzle being put on head. She looked up and saw Gorsefeather. "G-Gorsefeather?", Lilypelt gasped. She though he had already run off with Singenight and Sorrrelskip. As much as she hated to say it, "Gorsefeather, you can't be here! Someone will see you and they'll make sure you don't get out here alive!". Lilypelt dearly wanted her mate to stay but she knew she had to protect her mate as well. She didn't want Gorsefeather to be killed, and she urged for him to go and find Sorrelskip and Singenight. Thinking about Sorrelskip made Lily realised she had not just lost her mate but her sister too. She badically had no family left, except for her kits. She couldn't bear to ever lose her kits.
Gorsefeather looked at Lilypelt and sighed. Then he heard Flickerkit's voice and smiled. He looked down at his son, then at Lilypelt. "I had to come see you before I left, I couldn't bare it if I left without saying goodbye to this wonderful family we have built together." He mewed. Gorsefeather bent down to give Flickerkit a good lick on the ear. "Be good for your mother and siblings while I'm gone, OK?" He meowed to Flickerkit. The calico tom sat down on his haunches and began to clean his fur.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I wanna have a race, but they won't let us run in here. And it's too cold out there." She flicked her tail towards the nursery entrance. She twitched her head and she licked her paw and lifted it to clean behind her ear.
"I know, ugh. What else can we do?" Lilackit sighed and rolled over onto her back.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 25th, 2016, 04:06 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Redpaw sat, grooming his foreleg. He had long since forgotten the disfiguration of his face, and now payed attention to the still-healing mark on his shoulder from his fight from the former deputy. The young tom looked up at the midday sun, his almost-neon sky-blue eyes glittering in the bright light as he looked up. He went back to grooming his paw.
@Duskflight
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Redpaw sat, grooming his foreleg. He had long since forgotten the disfiguration of his face, and now payed attention to the still-healing mark on his shoulder from his fight from the former deputy. The young tom looked up at the midday sun, his almost-neon sky-blue eyes glittering in the bright light as he looked up. He went back to grooming his paw.
@Duskflight
Adderpaw had decided a nice walk through the territory was in order, her mentor had given her the day off since she had been training so hard lately and also had done very well in battle, though she would have to say that she'd rather still be training, but she wouldn't argue with him.
This just gave her time to practice her hunting abilities! She was still trying to master how to really chase down a rabbit because boy were those things fast, but she felt like she was getting pretty good at it! She nearly had one the other day but unfortunately she had misjudged the distance and it slipped into its burrow seconds before her claws could reach it.
So padding through the territory the young she-cat made sure to keep her paws light and quiet, and her ears perked up and swiveling and her jaw slightly parted, on alert for any sort of prey because this was the season that there was few prey in.
Eyes glancing up, the sandy tabby noted that a few flurries were falling again, she just hoped that it would remain flurries and not completely cover the ground. She wasn't a big fan of snow, her fur wasn't exactly thick so it didn't keep her warm very well, though it was fun to play in from time to time.
Nonetheless, she continued to pad through the territory until she caught the scent of another cat. Grinning a bit, she crouched low and walked in a large semicircle so that she was downwind of whoever it was and slowly began to creep forward as if she were stalking prey. The closer she got, she could see that it was another apprentice, though she didn't know how exactly he was. Pausing, she wriggled her rump a bit before pouncing out with a playful yowl.
"Rahh, hawk attack!!"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Sunpaw was completely silent, not moving or saying a word as her sister continued to sob into her fur. She couldnt help but think how she should've been there for her sister. Cherrythorn should have, too. The she-cat thought in slight anger. Honestly, she'd drifted apart from her mother since her apprenticeship, and as much as she hated to say it she'd drifted from her sister as well. Sunpaw was usually so busy training, going on patrols with her mentor and learning how to hunt. And when she wasnt doing that, she was talking with the other trouble-making apprentices, who seemed to like the rule breaking she-cat. But that didnt matter, not anymore, not now. Now her attention was on Sootpaw as she wondered how the sisters had drifted so far apart. But they werent apart now, right now they were the closer they'd ever been.

Finally Sunpaw felt her sister's cries calm, and the she-cat shut her green eyes in relief. She couldnt bare it any longer, thinking she was the cause of her sisters pain right now. As Sootpaw drew back, Sunpaw opened her eyes and looked at her sister, giving a sad smile to meet hers. Sootpaw's next words made her want to flinch, but the tough she-cat only breathed in sharply.

"I missed you, too, Sootpaw, I really did. I...Im so sorry." Sunpaw felt her breath catch as the words left her mouth, swallowing back the lump in her throat. She couldnt cry now, not when her sister had just stopped. She had to be tough, for Sootpaw.
After feeling so alone and abandoned for so long, the amount of relief that was swelling through the grey she-cat was tremendous, nearly bringing more tears to her eyes, but she fought it back because there was no use in crying more, her sister.. She was alive, and she was here now. That's all that mattered.
I hope she doesn't leave again, I.. I hate being alone, it's so terrible.. No apprentice seems to want to talk to me, they're all so busy like her and mother.. I.. I haven't seen her in moons, she might even be dead.
Her lips started to quiver again and she had to really clamp her jaws down hard to prevent more tears from flowing out, her muddy green eyes looking away momentarily, shiny with the tears that threatened to spill.
Maybe she just ran away? Because she was scared? But.. Why would she leave us? Sootpaw sniffled and dug her claws into the ground, clenching her eyes shut and wishing her thoughts to just shut up, she didn't want to think about this, it hurt too much.

Wiping a paw over her nose, the grey apprentice forced herself to take a deep breath and to just calm down, that's all she needed to do, she was getting all worked up and all she had to do was calm down. Her sister was here and everything was going to be fine. She wouldn't be alone anymore.
Unless she leaves you agai-No. That's not going to happen.
Sootpaw took another deep breath, finally seeming to calm down, even if only slightly.

"I-hits-It's oh-oh-kay-okay Sunpaw. You were busy with training is uh-all." Sniffled out Sootpaw with a quivering smile, sitting down and rubbing at her eyes with a paw. "I'm just glad you're okay.. I-I just.. I wasn't shuh-sure after the uh.. The uh battle and all.." Her voice got quieter and she glanced away.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 25th, 2016, 07:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
After feeling so alone and abandoned for so long, the amount of relief that was swelling through the grey she-cat was tremendous, nearly bringing more tears to her eyes, but she fought it back because there was no use in crying more, her sister.. She was alive, and she was here now. That's all that mattered.
I hope she doesn't leave again, I.. I hate being alone, it's so terrible.. No apprentice seems to want to talk to me, they're all so busy like her and mother.. I.. I haven't seen her in moons, she might even be dead.
Her lips started to quiver again and she had to really clamp her jaws down hard to prevent more tears from flowing out, her muddy green eyes looking away momentarily, shiny with the tears that threatened to spill.
Maybe she just ran away? Because she was scared? But.. Why would she leave us? Sootpaw sniffled and dug her claws into the ground, clenching her eyes shut and wishing her thoughts to just shut up, she didn't want to think about this, it hurt too much.

Wiping a paw over her nose, the grey apprentice forced herself to take a deep breath and to just calm down, that's all she needed to do, she was getting all worked up and all she had to do was calm down. Her sister was here and everything was going to be fine. She wouldn't be alone anymore.
Unless she leaves you agai-No. That's not going to happen.
Sootpaw took another deep breath, finally seeming to calm down, even if only slightly.

"I-hits-It's oh-oh-kay-okay Sunpaw. You were busy with training is uh-all." Sniffled out Sootpaw with a quivering smile, sitting down and rubbing at her eyes with a paw. "I'm just glad you're okay.. I-I just.. I wasn't shuh-sure after the uh.. The uh battle and all.." Her voice got quieter and she glanced away.
Sunpaw did nothing but watch her sister, a concerned look coming into her green eyes as Sootpaw looked like she was about to start crying again. She didnt want that, she didnt want her sister to be sad anymore. This is my fault, I should have been there for her! It was all the ginger apprentice could do not to hiss the words aloud, angry with herself for leaving her sister.

Sunpaw snapped from these thoughts as Sootpaw began to calm down, making relief flood the she-cats eyes. Thank StarClan...Oh, Sootpaw, im so sorry. The usually tough apprentice thought, heart aching. Right then it didnt matter to her how many friends she'd made over the time she'd became an apprentice, how much she'd trained and how much she wanted to become a warior. Her sister mattered most of all, she always had and Sunpaw was going to make sure not to hurt her again.

"Its...Its not okay, Sootpaw." Sunpaw's lips pulled into a frown as she sat back, tail flicking back and forth. "I could have made time for you. I should have. Im sorry, I wont leave you again."

And she meant that, with all her heart.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread