by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:51 PM

Old August 30th, 2020, 06:28 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

@Whoever is in at this point
(I’m ok with Thorn dying, but I’m just going to have him do whatever Shark is doing.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 30th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Feeling Shark tense and go into a spin, Splashleap dug her claws in harder, and managed to hang on. She was a bit dis-oriented, but she wasn't going to let go. After a second, she was ready to go again, leaning down her neck. Opening her jaws, she tried to clamp down on Shark's ear. She was still a bit hesitant to kill, even though she knew it would be justified at this point. And what was Frozenpaw doing? Well, it really didn't matter at this point, as only two rogues were fighting against three warriors. @Shadow & Wind
The bite hit and Shark knew he had to flee. "Retreat!" He coughed to Thorn and Sorrelclaw, hoping they heard him. ( @SorrelClaw @Ikoria the Wolf Pup , Meet in the outskirts!)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 30th, 2020, 06:56 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Thorn turned and ran with Shark. He looked back at Frozenpaw, and mouthed “Sorry” hoping the others wouldn’t see. @Shadow & Wind @SorrelClaw @Dipper
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old August 30th, 2020, 07:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap shook the blood from her mouth, and clung to Shark as he tried to flee. So now you want to leave flee-pelt? she spat, swinging her paw in an attempt to slice down his right side. @Shadow & Wind
Old August 31st, 2020, 03:47 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @gs29513 @Shadow & Wind @Dipper @Zesty Mango
Ottersplash felt a tinge of hope that this exchange might uh—not end in death. The loner… he had a mate. The guy just wanted to wait until his kits were born, right? Well, wasn’t that pretty solvable? Yeah, sure, he was a total jerk for all his power-talk about clan domination, but maybe that was just talk. If the rogue just wanted a place to lay low…Otter could help find a different spot to wait in, maybe a bit of forest that wasn’t clan-marked.

Ottersplash wanted to speak. He could fix this. An unfamiliar urge in his gut pushed him to step up—take ownership of this moment—but pesky doubts clawed at his resolve. If Lionstar thought he’d be able to handle it, he would’ve made Otter patrol leader in the first place. You’ll mess it up. Words of diplomacy burned on his tongue too long. Splashleap snapped the fragile tension like a brittle twig, and Otter looked on in stunned dismay when the fight erupted.

Everything was going so fast – too fast! Shouts from both sides dissolved in the sound of blood pounding in Otter’s ears. He unsheathed his claws, watching Splashleap lunge in first as the rogues retaliated, Blizzardsky close behind. Now. He had to go now. Otter steeled himself and bolted into the fray, offering strength to shield his clanmates.

Almost as soon as the fight had begun, when Otter threw a side swipe at Splash’s attacker, the intruder was calling for a retreat.

-but, so quickly?

Otter took stalk of the area, realized it made sense. The rogues were outmatched. And if… if the loner really did have kits to be born, he wouldn’t risk dying here. Ottersplash’s eyes widened in a sort of horrified shock when he realized Splashleap wasn’t releasing her victim, even when he was clearly retreating. Blood flung from her jaws and decorated his white fur with color when he moved closer.

Splashleap,” Otter said, not forceful, but strong enough to be heard. “I- they’re leaving. Let them.

Last edited by Ziera; August 31st, 2020 at 04:05 AM.
Old August 31st, 2020, 05:30 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

At the yell from the older warrior, Splashleap saw the clearing, almost for the first time. Seeing her blood soaked claws, she flinched. Springing clear of the rogue, she watched him run off, blood dripping. Blood she had drawn. Why did she feel bad? She was supposed to defend her clan, and these rogues were hostile! One had screamed he had wanted to destroy the clans, and then leaped at her! It wasn't like she had started it! But why did it feel so.......wrong? @Redtalon @Dipper @Zesty Mango
Old August 31st, 2020, 06:30 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashleap shook the blood from her mouth, and clung to Shark as he tried to flee. So now you want to leave flee-pelt? she spat, swinging her paw in an attempt to slice down his right side. @Shadow & Wind
(Shark is gone.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 31st, 2020, 09:21 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

RiverClan/WindClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

@TheShadowAnimal

Nightpaw was practicing the hunting technique his mentor had taught him that day, crouching and sneaking forward. He was still having trouble keeping his flank down. Nightpaw spotted a small bird. Now I can see if I've improved at all.. he crouched down and started moving towards it slowly, then bunched his muscles and leaped into the air, just missing the bird. It fluttered away from his claws. Nightpaw bounded after it, the smell of other cats getting stronger. Weird.. Is this a border? He had heard of borders before, and he figured his mentor would tell him more about them when he got his tour of the WindClan territory.
Old August 31st, 2020, 09:25 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

/@Bestdragonslayer. [Private]
Whitepaw finally had got away from her clan for a walk a nice walk then she saw that a cat had crossed the border! Really? She ran toward them her eyes blazing. What do you think you’re doing?! She spat. Clawing the ground.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old August 31st, 2020, 09:37 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowAnimal View Post
/@Bestdragonslayer. [Private]
Whitepaw finally had got away from her clan for a walk a nice walk then she saw that a cat had crossed the border! Really? She ran toward them her eyes blazing. What do you think you’re doing?! She spat. Clawing the ground.
"Wha-" Nightpaw had never seen this cat before. This situation reminded him of when Rustkit had charged at him and cut his cheek. Nightpaw didn't want to go through the same thing twice. Wait.. this is a RIVERCLAN cat! he had heard about cats from other clans, and how inferior they were to WindClan. He never thought that he would encounter one so early in his apprenticeship. "Stay back!" He hissed, raising his fur to look more threatening and moved out of Whitepaw's path, hoping to dodging whatever she might do to him. Wolffang said that pouncing could be used on cats, didn't he? Nightpaw figured he could at least dodge his way out of this one if it came to it..