Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:14 PM

Old July 6th, 2021, 07:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Shadowledge

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Her golden-hued orbs were semi-serene as her clan gathered below her, the enormous, scarred, feline parted her maw to yowl a silence, but found the word stuck in the back of her throat as she spotted someone who clearly did not belong here. Hissing, she zeroed in her stern gaze on Moonbirch. As much as she wanted to yowl at her clan for letting a traitor back in, it wasn't like she could actually blame them for this. They might have simply thought she allowed the traitor to rejoin, Dawnstar didn't enjoy announcing every cat who went and came, clearly that had certain repercussions since her clan didn't know who they should chase out on sight and who was pardoned. Yet another problem she should blame on herself, so many things that needed fixing.

"Oh, poor stupid, Moonbirch." Her words were almost sweet yet they held the thinly veiled threat of a slow and painful death. Standing, Dawnstar leaped from the Shadowledge, snapping her tail from side to side, she marched straight up to the molly. Dawnstar hated interruption, she could ignore that loud kit, considering Fiercefire had already jumped on it, it was one less thing Dawnstar needed to worry about, but Moonbirch's return was not something that could be overlooked. "What the hell are you doing here? You left, willingly I might add, I hope that you're not thinking I'd let you just stroll back into ShadowClan."

@Meeklein [So since Moonbirch left, she can't just come back as if nothing happened.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 6th, 2021 at 07:28 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow turned toward Moonbirch. She was back? He kind of missed why she had left in the first place, but he knew that she had disappeared. As he watched Dawnstar stalk toward the she-cat, he almost pitied her. If Moonbirch thought she could just stroll into camp as if nothing had happened, she was pretty much dead. This was the perfect time for Dawnstar to make an example about why cats should never leave ShadowClan.

Old July 6th, 2021, 09:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

open!! //

just about to tap a bug, the call of dawnstar made sootbug yank his paw away and turn his attention to the cats gathering under the shadowledge. oh. a meeting. padding over to the shadowledge, sootbug took a seat near the edge of the crowd-- not too far away, just away enough so he could easily scramble back to the warriors den if he needed to. long, lanky limbs made him look awkward as he sat, honestly looking like he was hunching over while also trying to sit straight up.

his gaze slowly turned to moonbirch, a judging glint in his eye. she was a traitor, he had heard, and for some reason she came back. talk about weird! dawnstars going over too her too, the young tom thought with a small squeak as he watched the large leader march her way over to the former shadowclanner. that definitely wasn't gonna go well. back...onto my business, forcing himself to look away, sootbug simply decided to look at the ground.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:39 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Gingerpaw padded up, excited to hear what Dawnstar had to say.
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:44 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
- @Quickpaw

Bracken snorted in disgust. What was he talking about? HA, funny. You're the one who requested the change in apprentices. And if memory serves me right, you were too busy cooing over your useless, pathetic sister during the dog-fight, when I was over to the side, wondering if you were okay, and also almost got mauled into a bloody lump of fur when Redshrike helped me out. So I think you should go get your head checked. She fluffed out her fur. Stars, why did he hate her so much? She hadn't done anything prior to the apprenticeship or during their apprenticeship to make him hate her. Maybe he could tell her. Not that she cared if this imbecilic, hot-headed mouse-brain didn't like her. Why do you hate me, Cloudheart? What did I do?
~Cloudheart~

There were so many things to say to Brackenpaw, but when she talked about Skyleap, he knew what to say-- or rather snap. "Skyleap is not useless or pathetic. Never say that again."
Cloudheart had stood up, so after he was done speaking, he sat down, still making sure to tower over her. How dare she say that about his littermate? She had obviously never lost a family member. Skyleap was the only family he had left. If she died, Cloudheart would have no one. She mattered more than anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
~Splotchleaf~

Now that every cat seemed to be settling in the tom was relaxing a bit, not minding the more cramped area around him. Turning his head to the side he spotted Skyleap and his ears pricked up. She had sat by Cloudheart, someone Splotchleaf wasn’t too sure of even though he didn’t know the tom well.

During the beginning of the week he had made a resolve to at least try to learn more about the cats in the clan. So, as he used his orange eyes to peer at Skyleap, he lowered his voice and mewed “evening, Skyleap.” this was accompanied by a tail flick in greeting.

~Skyleap~

Skyleap heard Cloudheart say her name and twisted to ask what he needed. But, as she opened her mouth, another voice came. She turned back and looked at a tom. She recognized the tom as Splotchleaf, though she didn't know much about him.
"Hello," she nodded, not being as friendly as she usually was because she wanted to know what was happening with Cloudheart.
Cloudheart's voice had sounded a bit loud and definitely angry. She had seen his former apprentice, Brackenpaw, next to him and she knew that he was still mad at the apprentice. He missed her-- even if he wouldn't admit it.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!

Last edited by Quickpaw; July 6th, 2021 at 09:51 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Ebonyfang padded out of the warriors den and sat down near the middle of the crowd. He looked over at the cat Dawnstar was talking to. The tom sank his claws into the ground. Oh how he wished he could help force this cat out. He hated traitors just like his no good mother of his.

He didn't dare spit out that he wanted to take care of them. He knew better than to go against his cousin.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 6th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Splotchleaf~

Splotchleafs attention flickered to Cloudheart for a moment before returning to Skyleap. He was about to ply into a angry conversation, so, dipping his head he blinked lightly at the cat. Taking in a soft breath he turned his attention back towards Dawnstar, seeming to be checking where their leader was at, before going back to the she beside him “are you doing alright?” small talk wasn’t his specialty, that was clear enough.

His ears were angled to listen to what was happening around him, anxiety prickling his pelt a bit. Puffing out a light breath he shuffled his paws in the dirt, thinking, he wouldn’t be offended if Skyleap checked on Cloudheart rather than talking with him, but he wasn’t sure just how to communicate that.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; July 6th, 2021 at 09:58 PM.
Old July 6th, 2021, 10:27 PM

My Mood: Happy

@finnzel

Sootshadow had been watching what was about to go down between Dawnstar and Moonbirch. He didn’t know that warrior traitor, but that was no surprise as most of the time he was in his own world. His attention was pulled away as he noticed Sootbug join the meeting. The tom looked just as uninterested as he felt about this whole ideal. Sootshadow got to his paws and swiftly weaved his way past the other cats to join the young warrior. Perhaps they could make their own conversation while whatever was going on passed; clearly it didn’t involve him.

He nodded a hello at the other tom but Sootbug seemed focused on the ground.

Sootshadow shrugged to himself and settled near the younger tom, his head cocked as he offered conversation.

What are focusing on?” He questioned as he turned one ear towards Dawnstar and Moonbirch, keeping their interaction in mind.

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old July 7th, 2021, 09:00 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

- @Quickpaw

Brackenpaw was amused by this cat trying to intimidate her. She suppressed a snort, and looked up at him, not much higher, she was sitting down and almost his size, and listened patiently. I won't say it unless it's true. She quipped. But I'll give this much to her, she actually cares about others. I don't care if secretly you're a sweet, nice cat who went through horrible tragedy and now you're closed off- talk about drama- But other cat's went through stuff too, and they didn't treat their first apprentice like mouse-dung! Her yellow eyes never left his as she stood up.

They didn't abandon them to the dogs, or hardly ever train them! And then request that the apprenticeship be switched over because you can't handle this. Later she should thank Cloudheart, for giving her so much to rant about. Ha. I'll bet my tail that sweet little Gingerpaw has no spine! She does whatever you want, and barely talks, hm? Because you can't handle a cat who actually exposes you for what you have done, or questions you. I was fine, YOU made me this way. Her catbrows cocked. He couldn't dodge all of those.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; July 7th, 2021 at 09:00 AM.
Old July 7th, 2021, 09:03 AM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
~Splotchleaf~

Splotchleafs attention flickered to Cloudheart for a moment before returning to Skyleap. He was about to ply into a angry conversation, so, dipping his head he blinked lightly at the cat. Taking in a soft breath he turned his attention back towards Dawnstar, seeming to be checking where their leader was at, before going back to the she beside him “are you doing alright?” small talk wasn’t his specialty, that was clear enough.

His ears were angled to listen to what was happening around him, anxiety prickling his pelt a bit. Puffing out a light breath he shuffled his paws in the dirt, thinking, he wouldn’t be offended if Skyleap checked on Cloudheart rather than talking with him, but he wasn’t sure just how to communicate that.

~Skyleap~

"Yes," Skyleap nodded. "How are you?"
She was going to pay attention to Splotchleaf. Cloudheart could handle everything on his own, right? She was sure of it. Besides, he seemed to be the one who was getting mad. Not really Brackenpaw. Skyleap decided to talk to Brackenpaw if she could. Cloudheart was being really mean and she needed to show his former apprentice why. She needed to help. But, she had decided to pay attention to Splotchleaf, so she couldn't think about other cats at the moment.
He had seemed nervous or anxious and Skyleap hoped nothing was wrong. How he had shifted his paw, showed her that something might not be going so well. And, because Skyleap was the type of cat who would help others, she was going to find out what was wrong and fix it.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!