Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:53 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:52 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:51 PM
Flopper GIF Challenge!...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:47 PM
cel's character shop 3.0
by starry
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 05:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 09:13 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Fallenheart took a look at the growing crowd of cats and took a seat, wondering what the meeting would be about.

Meanwhile, a white apprentice stood near the edge of the crowd, looking up at Highbranch questioningly. Hopefully no one would try bothering him during the meeting.

[both open]
"What do you think this meeting will be about?" Jaggedclaw whisperd to Fallenheart. The large, black tom hoped it was something good, and not about those WindClan cats, who he'd been hearing about for the past moon.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 9th, 2020 at 09:14 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:13 PM
i am kenough

Hearing the summons not so very long after his chat with the leader, Nettlespark looks up and blinks curiously. He was already in a place where he could both see and hear the meeting, somewhere off to the side of the clearing having been licking at a stubborn burr in his rump fur. After staring at the leader up on the Highbranch for a second more, the warrior goes back to lapping at his fur trying to unstuck the sticky.

[OPEN]
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dawnstripe padded over to the Highbranch not overly interested in what was going on. She was sure this had something to do with WindClan. Why should she bother worrying about that dying clan?
---
Whiteshadow lumbered out the warrior's den and over to the branch at the summons.
---
Silentpaw and Elfinpaw walked paw in paw over to the highbranch. The blind she-cat veered off the path halfway through the walk as her nose led her over to the big white senior warrior.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:18 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Fallenheart took a look at the growing crowd of cats and took a seat, wondering what the meeting would be about.

Meanwhile, a white apprentice stood near the edge of the crowd, looking up at Highbranch questioningly. Hopefully no one would try bothering him during the meeting.

[both open]
Wolfkit noticed a lone apprentice lingering in the outskirts of the crowd, and decided to trot over to him, as the apprentice looked kind of lonely in the kits eyes. "Hey! Are you lonely? I can give you companny, if you want. My Momma disappeared last night, so I don't have anyone to talk to..." He exclaimed, his voice getting softer and sadder towards the end.

( @bmkmb )

Last edited by Quasar; April 9th, 2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"The Gathering, I'd imagine. Quite a bit was announced. Most of it troubling." He didn't see any reason to not tell Falconkit at least some of what happened, if she wanted.

@DarkNight

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 9th, 2020, 09:42 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"Really? First I have heard of it." Not that Falconkit was included in a lot of warrior conversations.
@Rainquail

Old April 9th, 2020, 09:48 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Flowstream @Blissie Bliss

Irispaw nodded to Ebonypaw, guiding her carefully to the nearest nest. She didn't want her to sneeze in some cat's face and get them sick as well. Jolting over to the herb storage, she handed Yarrowkit some moss. Smiling at the kit, she gestured to Ebonypaw.
"I want you to get Ebonypaw some water. Do you know where to go?" She asked gently. Turning back to the storage, she took some catmint. This would help with her cough. Dropping it in front of the black she-cat, she fixed her with a gaze. "Eat this."

@Casper

Irispaw nodded to Hailstorm, eyes full of concern. The she-cat looked badly battered. At least she could still walk...kinda. What happened to her that she was so badly injured? Was it a training accident? She'd heard of plenty of those. Shaking her head, she turned to the herb store. Art least she had managed to give the she-cat some poppy seeds. But still, she looked in so much pain. Her eyebrows curved in thought. Drifting to the honey, she considered giving the she-cat some. Irispaw loved it herself, and sometimes dipped a claw in when Thunderhowl wasn't looking.

Taking some moss a soaking it in the golden liquid, she offered it to the older she-cat. If she didn't want it, then she would have it. Dropping it at the warrior's paws, she looked up sheepishly.
"No offence, but you look kinda...depressed. Honey always helps me when I am." She mewed.
Yarrowkit shook his head, unaware that there was possibly water in the camp. "If I don't know where the water is, where can I find some?"
(Sorry if I'm late)
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:09 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The black tabby thought about Jaggedclaw's question before responding, "It might be about the WindClan cats. I heard some of them were trying to join our clan, or maybe it's about something else completely."
Frostpaw stiffened as a loud voice bounced over to him. His first thought was: kit. His second was: out of all cats in ShadowClan, why did it have to be a kit? Then: what did he mean by his momma "disappeared?" The white tom decided not to ask questions and didn't speak, but made a sign with his tail to show that he was friendly.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:18 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
The black tabby thought about Jaggedclaw's question before responding, "It might be about the WindClan cats. I heard some of them were trying to join our clan, or maybe it's about something else completely."
Frostpaw stiffened as a loud voice bounced over to him. His first thought was: kit. His second was: out of all cats in ShadowClan, why did it have to be a kit? Then: what did he mean by his momma "disappeared?" The white tom decided not to ask questions and didn't speak, but made a sign with his tail to show that he was friendly.
Wolfkit decided to sit down next to the apprentice, keeping his eyes trained on Icestar, fear and panic evident in his body language, his tail twitching and his claws scratching at the ground. 'hopefully momma comes back soon...' He thought.

( @bmkmb )

Last edited by Quasar; April 9th, 2020 at 10:28 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark silently made his way over to the highbranch and settled his haunches down in his usual place. One ear swevered to listened to Icestar while the other focused on the minor chatter going on around ahead of him.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread