Today 08:32 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:23 PM

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

[Open to any and all Elders who want to put her to work]

Petuniapaw pushed herself into the den. She hadn't been in here for moons! Probably because she'd been gone so long. But she was home and needed to do the chores Mister Lionstar told her to and to get to know her Clanmates again. "Can I help in here? Mister Lionstar said I had to do chores." The ginger and white apprentice asked her amber eyes bright as she looked over the unfamiliar elders. She didn't know any of them...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
[Open to any and all Elders who want to put her to work]

Petuniapaw pushed herself into the den. She hadn't been in here for moons! Probably because she'd been gone so long. But she was home and needed to do the chores Mister Lionstar told her to and to get to know her Clanmates again. "Can I help in here? Mister Lionstar said I had to do chores." The ginger and white apprentice asked her amber eyes bright as she looked over the unfamiliar elders. She didn't know any of them...
Bubblingbee narrowed her eye slightly at the ginger apprentice seems like she’s way too polite for her own good, pity she loudly cleared her throat before speaking,” You! Little Missy Politekit, come here. ” She demanded glaring slightly at Petuniapaw. Mister Lionstar...Politekit doesn’t look like she did anything wrong, and she’s too helpless to be Lionstar’s apprentice. she gave a random snort

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee narrowed her eye slightly at the ginger apprentice seems like she’s way too polite for her own good, pity she loudly cleared her throat before speaking,” You! Little Missy Politekit, come here. ” She demanded glaring slightly at Petuniapaw. Mister Lionstar...Politekit doesn’t look like she did anything wrong, and she’s too helpless to be Lionstar’s apprentice. she gave a random snort

Petuniapaw jumped a bit at the sudden, and loud, sound of a cat clearing their throat. Her amber eyes fell on an upset looking elder but the little apprentice smiled of at her. She was her elder after all. "Yes Ma'am." Petuniapaw chirped instantly going over to her. It was hard to keep a happy face with the slight glare she was getting but Petunia stuck it out. I haven't done anything yet... its fine.. "My name's actually Petuniapaw, but I might be like this Politekit…? I really don't know." She admitted. "I don't know your name Ma'am." With a shuffle of her feet as added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Petuniapaw jumped a bit at the sudden, and loud, sound of a cat clearing their throat. Her amber eyes fell on an upset looking elder but the little apprentice smiled of at her. She was her elder after all. "Yes Ma'am." Petuniapaw chirped instantly going over to her. It was hard to keep a happy face with the slight glare she was getting but Petunia stuck it out. I haven't done anything yet... its fine.. "My name's actually Petuniapaw, but I might be like this Politekit…? I really don't know." She admitted. "I don't know your name Ma'am." With a shuffle of her feet as added.
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes Maybe she’s a bit tougher than I thought, I figured she’d be running to her mentor by now crying about the mean elder. She smirked a bit amused that she was trying to like the name Politekit, “ Well, I like Politekit, and maybe if you impress me I’ll promote you to Politepaw. ” She grumbled,” I have a lot of fleas and ticks in my pelt. I want you to remove them. ” In a slightly threatening tone she meowed,” and if you miss one I’ll... ” she trailed off hoping the apprentice got the point,” Bubblingbee, I’ll sting you like a bee if you mess with me .” She suddenly chirped with a bright phony smile before returning to her usual mean demeanor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 6th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes Maybe she’s a bit tougher than I thought, I figured she’d be running to her mentor by now crying about the mean elder. She smirked a bit amused that she was trying to like the name Politekit, “ Well, I like Politekit, and maybe if you impress me I’ll promote you to Politepaw. ” She grumbled,” I have a lot of fleas and ticks in my pelt. I want you to remove them. ” In a slightly threatening tone she meowed,” and if you miss one I’ll... ” she trailed off hoping the apprentice got the point,” Bubblingbee, I’ll sting you like a bee if you mess with me .” She suddenly chirped with a bright phony smile before returning to her usual mean demeanor.

Patuniapaw focused on the den's floor when Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at her. Only returning when the elder spoke. Oh... it wasn't a real cat named Politekit, it was a nickname. That made more sense, though the whole if she liked her she'd promote her to Politepaw was... hard to understand. She was good at making cats like her, in her head. "I'll be sure to get them all Miss Bubblingbee!" Petuniapaw exclaimed not sure how else to respond. It seemed like she was going to be in big trouble if she messed up. Petunia didn't want to be in more trouble not after just getting back.
Swallowing hard the dainty apprentice moved around to look through the elder's fur. "May I remove the fleas first?" Petunia asked

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Patuniapaw focused on the den's floor when Bubblingbee narrowed her eyes at her. Only returning when the elder spoke. Oh... it wasn't a real cat named Politekit, it was a nickname. That made more sense, though the whole if she liked her she'd promote her to Politepaw was... hard to understand. She was good at making cats like her, in her head. "I'll be sure to get them all Miss Bubblingbee!" Petuniapaw exclaimed not sure how else to respond. It seemed like she was going to be in big trouble if she messed up. Petunia didn't want to be in more trouble not after just getting back.
Swallowing hard the dainty apprentice moved around to look through the elder's fur. "May I remove the fleas first?" Petunia asked
After hearing the apprentice swallow she gave a nod,” Yes you may Politekit.” she replied flatly. Pausing to decide what to say while the apprentice worked, deciding to have a little fun she smirked slightly,” ya know, back in my day, when apprentices made mistakes we’d have to take care of the elders for a moon and didn’t get to train for that whole moon,” she paused trying to think of a way to scare her more,” and if it was a big mistake, your mentor would simply kill you, that’s what happened to my brother, Streampaw.” she replied. Bubblingbee wasn’t lying about what happened to her brother, except his mentor killed him for messing up an attack in battle training, not for something actually bad. She glanced at Petuniapaw in curiosity at how she’d react.

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:24 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

Bitterthorn rolled her eyes, shifting over in her nest to face the two felines,"'Sting you like a bee'? Really? I don't know how anycat puts up with your crap, Bubblingbee. Maybe it's because I'm stuck in here with you and they're not." she meowed, voice harsh and bordering on a hiss, "And don't lie to scare her, stars! Nothing like that ever happened. Not training for a moon because of a mistake is ludicrous. Ignore the old bat, Petuniapaw. And while you're at it you may as well leave the fleas. I'm sure they're the only beings who enjoy her company."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:28 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@shortstack @Zesty Mango

Nodding, mostly to herself, Petuniapaw started to go through the grumpy cat's fur. Keeping her eyes focused on her back. A whole moon?! She thought glancing up a bit surprised by that. It sounded terrible! Not as bad as what came next however. "K-kill you? For... a mistake?" Petuniapaw croaked out, amber eyes wide. A harsh hiss from yet another elder in a foul mood, brought her attention away from Bubblingbee. Well this one seemed to be on her side? Honestly Petunia wasn't sure how to act. The other elder did say that killing apprentices was a lie. That fact had her relax a bit, her slightly frizzled fur laying down. "Umm I don't think I can do that Ma'am..." The apprentice almost mumbled to Bitterthorn. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do or how to act. At least she knew she had to be respectful, that was hard though...

Old April 6th, 2020, 05:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Bitterthorn rolled her eyes, shifting over in her nest to face the two felines,"'Sting you like a bee'? Really? I don't know how anycat puts up with your crap, Bubblingbee. Maybe it's because I'm stuck in here with you and they're not." she meowed, voice harsh and bordering on a hiss, "And don't lie to scare her, stars! Nothing like that ever happened. Not training for a moon because of a mistake is ludicrous. Ignore the old bat, Petuniapaw. And while you're at it you may as well leave the fleas. I'm sure they're the only beings who enjoy her company."

@Zesty Mango @Fuzzy
Quote:
@shortstack @Zesty Mango

Nodding, mostly to herself, Petuniapaw started to go through the grumpy cat's fur. Keeping her eyes focused on her back. A whole moon?! She thought glancing up a bit surprised by that. It sounded terrible! Not as bad as what came next however. "K-kill you? For... a mistake?" Petuniapaw croaked out, amber eyes wide. A harsh hiss from yet another elder in a foul mood, brought her attention away from Bubblingbee. Well this one seemed to be on her side? Honestly Petunia wasn't sure how to act. The other elder did say that killing apprentices was a lie. That fact had her relax a bit, her slightly frizzled fur laying down. "Umm I don't think I can do that Ma'am..." The apprentice almost mumbled to Bitterthorn. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do or how to act. At least she knew she had to be respectful, that was hard though...
Bubblingbee snorted to Bitterthorn,” Well, they still did kill my brother for messing up a battle move. ” She snapped back. It was partially true, that was his reason to murder Streampaw, but his mentor wasn’t exactly every mentor, he was unreasonable and insane,” Keep working Worryingkit!” she reminded Petuniapaw after deciding to change the name because of the way she reacted to learning how mentors treated apprentices.

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubblingbee secretly was enjoying this cats retorts,” Well I’ve served this clan for over 80 moons, I deserve to be here...what have you done to help the clan, get your mother to take a break from warrior duties to care for you, make everyone keep an eye on you, you don’t even provide for the clan yet...” she grumbled trying to keep her face angry, she knew no one could know about her soft side, she actually enjoyed cats with argued back, but most were too scared to argue back at her, which she understood.
80 moons? wow, that was old. perchkit was almost five moons old himself, but 80 moons... that seemed like a really, really long time. "hey, i don't see you doing anything for the clan either," he mewed with a shrug. technically she'd already done her part, but perchkit didn't care; he hadn't gotten a chance to do his yet. if it were up to him, he'd never have to, but then again, he wouldn't be much use to riverclan with that attitude.

"do you have any friends?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. he wouldn't have been surprised if the answer was no, honestly, but at least then it was a natural segue into his offer, which was that he could be her friend. what? perchkit liked making new friends, even if they were a little out of his age-range.

okay... maybe a lot.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.