The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM

Old March 19th, 2021, 01:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Perhaps slightly overdue, but as soon as Gingerfrost returned to camp he went to drop off the prey he'd caught on the pile then turned to report back. Unfortunately he didn't have exactly good news, but that may as well have been the case for other patrols. Hopefully not though. Approaching Lionstorm, he dipped his head slightly "There was no sign of any of them near the Thunderpath, nor on the way there. We did, however, find a growing hive of rats there" He was surprised he hadn't noticed them before "we were able to catch some prey like you asked us too" after a short pause, he decided to add the last part.

[ @BILL. ]
Old March 21st, 2021, 07:25 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Looking quickly behind her to see if the loner was still following her and not doing anything suspicious, Splashleap called into the camp entrance Lionstorm? There's a loner here who wants to join Riverclan. I thought you should meet him first. He didn't seem shifty, but she had no real experience and was happy to trust the former leader who had admitted most of the past outsiders into the clan on his judgement. Glancing quickly at the tom again, she was pleased to see he wasn't looking into the camp or anything. Maybe he was trustable. @BILL. @Dirtkit9
Old March 21st, 2021, 08:05 PM
Flashtail is your father

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Looking quickly behind her to see if the loner was still following her and not doing anything suspicious, Splashleap called into the camp entrance Lionstorm? There's a loner here who wants to join Riverclan. I thought you should meet him first. He didn't seem shifty, but she had no real experience and was happy to trust the former leader who had admitted most of the past outsiders into the clan on his judgement. Glancing quickly at the tom again, she was pleased to see he wasn't looking into the camp or anything. Maybe he was trustable. @BILL. @Dirtkit9
Runner followed the shecat where she led him. He looked around a bit to get a bearing of his surroundings before turning his attention to the golden tom
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:22 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm tipped his head questionably as Splashleap called for him, and he joined her and the stranger just outside of camp. "Okay," he said, looking at Runner with a curious gaze. "Let's just jump into this then, what's your name and why do you want to join our Clan?"

He wasn't too sure what had transpired between the two to get to this point, so he'd start from the beginning and work from there.
[ @gs29513, @Dirtkit9 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 24th, 2021, 03:44 AM
work is never done

Lionstorm shook his head, disappointed in both Palepaw and Wildpath. "Communication is a two way street. If you're having issues with your partner, talk to me and we won't need to have this discussion. Palepaw, I know you've been having bad luck with training and might not have known better, but Wildpath, you're a freakin' adult. You have kids. Show some responsibility for Star's sake!"

His voice dropped to a low growl. "Get out of my sight, both of you. Palepaw, I'll be placing you on the next batch of patrols."

[ @Rainquail, @WinterRabbit5350 || Sedgestorm and Heronflight's patrol was reported by Toadpounce before the due date (15th!) Palepaw was a part of the batch due on the 17th. No worries about the patrols! ]

---

Well, at least he returned. Lionstorm lowered his hackles. "Next time, try to be more punctual." At least Leopardfire had something to show for being late. "Good job with the voles, you should find Rowanmist and take a break. The other side of the pond's a bit of a trek from here."

[ @Paradise ]

---

So they were investigating something in the tunnels? Well, Blizzardsky appeared to be. Lionstorm wasn't sure how reliable that was but.. "Did you find anything down there, or were you just chasing grumbling dirt?" He was one part curious, two parts skeptical. Perhaps there was something to look into if the patrol found something of concern.

[ @Zesty Mango, @Moon Kit ]

---

Lionstorm gritted his teeth at Flamedrop. "Your patrol is late, you didn't report, and you don't even have a reason for it. Kits would have done a better job! Get back out there Flamedrop and find the Clan some food, before I use your pelt to line the nursery nests. Get out! Out!" He bristled his pelt, hissing at her to get moving. He was very unhappy with how terrible her performance was.

[ @Ella_heart ]

---

Lionstorm wasn't surprised by the lack of evidence, but he was interested in the rats. Even if the patrol was running a little behind, he gave them a pass since the trek was longer than most and they actually found a point of interest. "Well done, Gingerfrost. We'll have to send a patrol out to clean up the rats, we don't need them invading our territory like the pests they are." He made a face of disgust. "If that's all, you're dismissed."

[ @Estelle ]

Old March 24th, 2021, 05:40 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

flamedrop padded out of camp, determined to not fail this time.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old March 24th, 2021, 06:19 AM
Flashtail is your father

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Lionstorm tipped his head questionably as Splashleap called for him, and he joined her and the stranger just outside of camp. "Okay," he said, looking at Runner with a curious gaze. "Let's just jump into this then, what's your name and why do you want to join our Clan?"

He wasn't too sure what had transpired between the two to get to this point, so he'd start from the beginning and work from there.
[ @gs29513, @Dirtkit9 ]
"I've been alone for a long time, never really having a home and Splashleap here was telling me about your clan when she found me swimming in your river and I wanted to know if I could join you. I know you're Riverclan, but I dont know much about you other than you swim and eat fish. And that your leaders died or something. Oh, and I'm Runner." Mewed the hyper black tom quickly.
Old March 28th, 2021, 06:06 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Palepaw wasn't sure if the irritation was directed at her or Wildpath, but she definitely would be taking it to heart regardless. Sure, she hadn't had any training or actually gone on a patrol, but she really should have figured to talk to Wildpath or Lionstorm.
Ducking her head, she looked away from the golden tom.
Yes, sir," she grumbled before cautiously stalking away, unsure if she was allowed to leave.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 29th, 2021, 10:36 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtkit9 View Post

"I've been alone for a long time, never really having a home and Splashleap here was telling me about your clan when she found me swimming in your river and I wanted to know if I could join you. I know you're Riverclan, but I dont know much about you other than you swim and eat fish. And that your leaders died or something. Oh, and I'm Runner." Mewed the hyper black tom quickly.
Lionstorm spared Splashleap a glance when Runner talked about the broken leadership, confused why someone who didn't trust this cat enough to let them in without further consultation would share that information. "Okay," he said as he pondered what the outsider said. "So you want a home. Do you understand that by joining our Clan, you're swearing your life to our cause? That you'll hunt and fight on our behalf, and you'll be expected to remain loyal to us until your dying breath?"

Old March 29th, 2021, 10:39 PM
work is never done

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

"Toadpounce [ @Kyrieknight], Barkfuzz [ @Aquilex], and Kestrelwing [ @spade], can I speak to you three for a moment?" Lionstorm called out their names as he stopped near the camp entrance. This should be quick, hopefully.