by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 10:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 02:34 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

He took note of her haunch bunching up to rear kick him so he stood back, missing the first blow though the second one it connected to his face. Mid air he snapped his head around to bite into her paw, wanting to crush it down to break some of her bones so she can have a taste her own medicine. Luckily, she wasn't so strong like that silver tabby he was up against before. After that, he twisted his body, weaving to the side so he can slam his paw down against her shoulder with all his brute strength enough for the warrior's shoulder to shift and most likely break another bone or at least, knock the warrior off balance. Greenfur inwardly had a twinge of panic, this is the first time ever he'd felt this way in a fight. A side glanced he noticed Sunblaze not moving at all, not even a twitch. And if he is alive then he'd like to wrap up this whole battle so that he'd get the medical attention that he needs. Every second counts now. He huffed, blood droplets spilled on the blanket white snow.

Last edited by tye; January 6th, 2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Birchsnow raised her head as Buckfrost appeared. She did not waste the breath of explaining the obvious situation. Stoatdance was bleeding out. It was only a few heartbeats later that the tom had Stoatdance on his back. Birchsnow quick to stabilize her. "Affirmative." The tri colored warrior nodded finding a safe path out of this mess. @BILL. @hxneysuckle
~*~

Riverpaws eyes trailed over to Thistlestep. Wide and surprised. What had she done? Before she could even mumble a word the warrior stuck down on the ShadowClan apprentice. Why...? He killed her. No. She had killed her he just put her out of her misery. "I.. d-didn't mean to. It was an a-accident..." She meowed her voice shaky. It was too late. Thistlestep was already gone, off to the next cat.
How could a cat just go off so easily? Was it so easy to get used to cats dying because of you? Basically shaking by now the silver tabby turned to find another cat to fight. This time she wouldn't mess up. She couldn't accidently cause a death again.
~*~

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:52 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Hickoryblaze thundered into the camp, the brambles scratching at his fur despite the snow's heavy fall. The air was slowly filling with blood as Riverclan raged in, demanding respect. He looked back for his apprentice, Leafpaw, then yelled to her.
"Leafpaw, follow me!" He plunged further into the grounds, looking for somecat to spar against.
@caswshay617
(OPEN)

~~~

Kiwibounce hissed at the sight of the Riverclan warriors mobbing the camp. This isn't supposed to happen! This battle is unnecessary! She thought in panick, looking for a way to convince Icestar to stop. But there was no stopping this. She took a full of air and bounced into battle.

She ran into Raventuft on the way, and have a hiss of surprise as she did. Raventuft rolled his eyes in annoyance, then explained himself.
"I'm coming with you, mousebrain! Go!" He hissed, following Kiwibounce.

(OPEN)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 7th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@BILL.

Beastspark tore his attention away from Greenfur as another Riverclan warrior jumped to the recuse. He flinched at the claws that managed to score along his side, not too deep but again enough. His muscles quivered as yet another cat appeared and went for his face. They really were going at it, the deputy felt a little suffocated and swiftly pushed of the ground to leap backward and put some distance between them so he could at least breath. Despite the disadvantage, his eyes reamained full of fire and that lazy grin remained in place. Ignoring Fawnsqueak since he arrived second, Beastspark focused on Thistlestep, he charged fowards straight at Thistlestep and at the last second pivoted to try and crash into his flank and pin him down.

---

@Dipper

A very tall yet slim muscled tom had been avoiding most fights. He wasn't looking for a challenge he just wasn't in the mood to fight. Instead, he was more prone to help the cats out if needed. His orange eyes picked out two cats, one particular, seemed to having bitten off more then he could handle. Grimeyes didn't look overly pleased with lending a paw but he was sure Icestar would probably throw a fit if Riverclan was the cause of the loss of yet another deputy. So against his better judgement Grimeyes leap in between Beastspark and Fawnsqueak before the warrior could attack him again. He lashed out without warning with a long outstretched leg, claws unsheathed to strike at the tom's head in rapid succession.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:58 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@~WolfDen~

Owlfeather knew better than to believe this tom firsthand.
"You must take me for a fool!" She leapt into the air as Dewfeather tried to fake her out, and tried to aim so that she would land squarely atop his shoulders. "I haven't gone senile just yet!"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 6th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WolfDen~ View Post
@Silhouettes @Blissie Bliss @Estelle

Fawnpetal watched with fear as she saw the riverclan cat begin to leap towards Blackfoot. "S-stop" Fawnpetal started slowly walking, time felt slow, almost stopping. "s-Stop... Fawnpetal hated death, she hated violence as a whole. "STOP! PLEASE!" She barreled into the Molly, hoping to stop her attack. Tears flowed down cheeks, everyone who knew Fawnpetal knew she only cried when she was truly overwhelmed.
| @Silhouettes; |

Blackfoot watched as his claws made contact. Anger flared in his eyes at the queen. This was a battle. What on earth was she thinking. "We're in a battle if your so scared of death you should leave. They attacked us, so they can't be trusted. What would our leader think about you for letting this cat go unharmed!", he growled. His anger at his clanmate melted away at the sight of her. He didn't mean to be harsh, but this looked like the only option. Blackfoot ducked away from her vlaws and he attempted to push her away.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 6th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:07 PM
An indecisive rat

@Blissie Bliss @~WolfDen~

Surprise glinted in her orbs as Fawnpetal barged into her. What were these Shadowclan cats doing? The queen clearly didn't mean to cause harm to the younger molly, even if she did leave her slightly winded. And now they were... talking? During a fight, of all things. Scrambling to her paws, she stood there for a moment. Perhaps she should stop fighting now. But the screeches and yowls of her clan mates as they tore into the frog-lovers sent her back to her senses. Quickly bounding to Blackfoot she attempted to rake her thorny claws on his side. She didn't want to hurt the molly. She seemed nicer than the tom, and she was a queen after all.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 6th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:08 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
Every muscle in Beetlepaw's tiny little body went rigid as she watched the warrior's claws fall toward her, glinting like pearls under the pale moonlight. Time seemed to slow to crawl for a moment. Her eyes screwed shut as she anticipated the pain that was sure to come. When it didn't, she apprehensively opened an eye. Stoatdance? She'd jumped in front of her and taken the full brunt of the blow.

Beetlepaw wasted no time in obeying Stoatdance's order. She sprinted away as far as her little legs could carry her without looking back, her heart thundering in her chest. Guilt turned her stomach inside out. Was Stoatdance going to die because of her? She might have cried but at the time she was too busy worrying about her own safety. Suddenly she wished she'd never have come. The apprentice weaved between the bodies of clashing warriors, careful not to get trampled underfoot. She was cold. She was afraid. She wished she home.

@Alaska @hxneysuckle

And so it began...the surprise attack on ShadowClan.

Bearpaw knew this would happen, but that didn't soothe his fear. This was war his old home versus his new home...what was he supposed to do? Standing awkwardly at the entrance of his den with a bundle of cobwebs, the large tom watched the battle unfold before him, eyes wide with horror. Two ShadowClanners were already down, and Icestar was late to fight, and his duty lack of training made him useless to anyone...this couldn't be any worse!

Then he saw her – a familiar dark figure scuttling across the clearing, saved just in time by that warrior. Beetlepaw! His heart swelled in remembrance of his sister. Had he really almost forgotten about her? They never even said goodbye...oh jeez.

He soon found himself leaping out for her, his brotherly instincts kicking in. Nothing mattered more than to make sure she was alright – enemies or not, she was family, and the only family he had left. "Beetlepaw!" The tom yowled, coming to a skidded stop in front of her, nearly tumbling onto her, but he managed to catch his balance. "Oh thank StarClan you're alive! Come with me, I can keep you safe!" He then tried to nudge her in the direction of his den, hoping she'd get the idea and dart toward it.

Last edited by Doom; January 6th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@~WolfDen~

Nightkit stayed close to her mother, fear writen all over her as she watched the horrifying scene of the two cats fighting right in front of them. what's going on? Why won't they stop? Why is all this happening? she thought only getting closer against Fawnpetal out fear.
She could hear the ruckus going on outside of the nursery, the yowls and fighting of the Shadowclan cats against Riverclan. Suddenly a different sound took her attention; her ears pressed against her head, the frightened kit took a slight step forward in order to try and see her mother more clearly is she..crying..? the kit thought. She had never seen Fawnpetal cry before, m-mom..? she said quietly, trailing of, as she didn't know what else to say.
Old January 6th, 2020, 03:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ Open, Minor injuries only! ]

Sootmask wildly flailed about, trying to ward off any RiverClan cat that stepped near her. Her ears were flattened, her pupils thin slits. They were outnumbered- far too many RiverClan cats had attacked them. How would they ward off this unfair fight? She frowned worriedly, retreating into the shadows. As crazy as she was... now would have been a good time to have her sister by her side. Chillylight wouldn't have been afraid to kill these fishes. She had no honor. But it would have saved the Clan.
She swallowed and looked around, searching for an opponent. No matter what happened, she had to protect her Clan. She had to build up what her sister had broken. So Sootmask aimed for any nearby warrior, making sure to avoid any apprentices that had somehow been let into the fight. Was Lionstar mad? These apprentices were so young! Hardly trained! How had he allowed them to partake in a battle?
Not thinking any more of the rival leader, Sootmask pounced, her claws outstretched.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread