Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2023, 05:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: July Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningpaw |

A snort escaped the short furred calico as the ThunderClan medicine cat apprentice voiced her wish for a drama free gathering. Somehow, the lithe molly doubted that would be happening. A murdered medicine cat apprentice on ShadowClan's side alone - based on what Chuckles had said during their last half moon meeting - pretty much guaranteed drama, and potential bloodshed. Not that Lightningpaw could necessarily blame Wolverine if she decided to get angry at this. As far as she knew, medicine cats had immunity from targeted attacks due to their place within the clan. It would be too easy for a particularly blood thirsty - Bumblebee came to mind - leader to simply target all enemy medicine cats in cold blood if this were allowed. And most of them would be unable to defend themselves if such where the case, at least if they were as peace loving as Cowtuft.

Drizzlecloud's question breaking the storm of thoughts brewing in her mind, Lightningpaw turned her gaze towards the older molly, blinking once before she scanned the crowd. She had been certain her and Cowtuft had left their den at the same time... had they not? Truthfully, her mind had been out of sorts lately, the lack of sleep and constant fretting over things she had no control over getting to her. She might have... missed a message that her mentor would not be coming along, although she doubted it. It wasn't like the tom to miss out on the chance to meet up with friends, and he certainly seemed to consider the other medicine cats friends. For the most part, in any case.

Before she was forced to respond, the short haired oriental mix spotted a mass of black and white fur among the crowd, walking their way. A small, relieved smile on her lips, she shuffled slightly, allowing her mentor some room to sit comfortably besides her. It seemed that with his arrival, the leaders had decided enough time had passed... which, fair... It seemed everyone was present and accounted for. Unsurprisingly, Wolverine started, with what appeared to be a fairly peaceful announcement. New warriors, new deputy - looked like Scarface's name was Vulturefang - nothing out of the ordinary. Perhaps Ivysnake's murderer still remained a-

Nope. Never mind. There was no mystery. It seemed ShadowClan and ThunderClan had come to blows. A fact that was surprising on neither side. Bumblebreath had been looking for a fight from the moment she'd gained her new rank as far as Lightningpaw knew - she had no idea what the power hungry warmonger was like before her having somehow been blessed by the stars, but she couldn't imagine a nice, kind, polite feline had preluded this - and with ShadowClan having always had a reputation for being blood thirsty fiends themselves - and as far as her interactions had gone with them, it seemed to line up pretty well - it was only a matter of time before they came to blows.

What she was certain came as a surprise to most cats, however, was the murder of their medicine cat. By trespassing. And then targeting her. Eyes that had been round with shock slowly became dull. Emotionless. Deadpanned as she slowly turned to stare openly at her mentor, licking her whiskers only once as she savored her doubts being justified so openly in a single moment.

"Blimey, would you look at that. A medicine cat. Murdered. In her own territory. What a surprising turn of events. If only someone - anyone, really - could have seen this coming. Had warned about dead medicine cats after their use had been expunged and dominion over another clan had been asserted," the wiry framed apprentice drawled, her voice monotone as she lifted a single, dainty paw to point at herself repeatedly as she spoke.

The rest of the gathering went about as well as could be expected. Apparently some WindClan cat had decided to make an arse of themselves and were looking for a fight when tensions were already high, but that was alright, because Beankit had decided to throw a small tantrum and threaten WindClan in the process. Why again were gatherings a thing? This whole ordeal was pointless. She was willing to bet more wars started because of these hare brained meetings than alliances were formed. For star's sake, she couldn't even remember WindClan having ever had an alliance with anyone else in the time she'd been alive. Not the best track record for gatherings as far as she was concerned. Honestly, at this point she was wondering why it was ShadowClan that was so villainized back home. ThunderClan and RiverClan were about the same... if not worse, just out of sheer hypocrisy.

Bumblecheek had also gotten around to responding, and Lightningpaw could almost feel the hackles raising at the back of her neck. This leader was arrogance and vileness incarnate. How did such a fiend get followed by cats as gentle as Cowtuft himself?! How did StarClan allow this? Was this was those has been gray-pelts up there wanted? Vile, bloodthirsty warmongers?

A crack in the sky soon broke her thoughts, almond shaped eyes rounded as she stared in fright at the exploding stars. What... what was going on? Not even in her wildest dreams had she seen something like this happening! Was this it? Was this what the starry stranger had warned her about?! Was this what would prelude the fall? She had no idea, and that scared her more than she cared to admit. By instinct, the tortie and white attempted to press herself close to her mentor, eyes locked solely on the flashing colors above.

-

@carmen [Stonepaw] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @ares [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 22nd, 2023, 06:32 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt barely noticed Frostpaw until she leaned into the 18 moon old expecting WindClan queen. Bearpelt asked loudly enough to be heard over the noise Frostpaw? Are you okay? Being terrified herself, Bearpelt was barely able to keep her voice from shaking. She wished Birdsong, her mate was here. He had been so courageous before he died protecting her from a fox about a moon ago, before she even knew she was expecting kits. She waited for Frostpaw to answer her question, welcoming the touch, as touching another cat, even a apprentice made the young queen feel safer. She hoped the apprentice didn't realize she was scared as well. That might make the young apprentice feel even more terrified and definitely wouldn't help calm Frostpaw down. @The Doctor

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 22nd, 2023 at 06:35 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 05:42 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt barely noticed Frostpaw until she leaned into the 18 moon old expecting WindClan queen. Bearpelt asked loudly enough to be heard over the noise Frostpaw? Are you okay? Being terrified herself, Bearpelt was barely able to keep her voice from shaking. She wished Birdsong, her mate was here. He had been so courageous before he died protecting her from a fox about a moon ago, before she even knew she was expecting kits. She waited for Frostpaw to answer her question, welcoming the touch, as touching another cat, even a apprentice made the young queen feel safer. She hoped the apprentice didn't realize she was scared as well. That might make the young apprentice feel even more terrified and definitely wouldn't help calm Frostpaw down. @The Doctor
Frostpaw
8/100

Frostpaw jumped again at the sound of a voice speaking to her "I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't realise..." she apologize frantically her ice-blue eyes still alight with panic even though she was an apprentice by rank she was still a kit by age"N-not really I've n-never seen s-something like that..." she whispered fearfully. It wasn't entirely true the thing she had just said it reminded her of the fire that raged Windclan a few moons before the fire that killed her mother.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 23rd, 2023, 06:45 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostpaw
8/100

Frostpaw jumped again at the sound of a voice speaking to her "I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't realise..." she apologize frantically her ice-blue eyes still alight with panic even though she was an apprentice by rank she was still a kit by age"N-not really I've n-never seen s-something like that..." she whispered fearfully. It wasn't entirely true the thing she had just said it reminded her of the fire that raged Windclan a few moons before the fire that killed her mother.
Bearpelt said loudly it's okay. I don't mind. I'm pretty sure none of the cats have seen or heard anything like this thought it does remind me of the fire. Hadn't Frostpaw lost her mother in the fire? Her mate had died a sunrise before the fire.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 10:56 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt said loudly "it's okay. I don't mind. I'm pretty sure none of the cats have seen or heard anything like this" thought it does remind me of the fire. Hadn't Frostpaw lost her mother in the fire? Her mate had died a sunrise before the fire.
Frostpaw
9/100

Frostpaw looked at the queen nervously "A-are you s-sure?" she asked still shaking with fear as she waited for Bearpelt's answer.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 23rd, 2023, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Frostpaw
9/100

Frostpaw looked at the queen nervously ""A-are you s-sure?" she asked still shaking with fear as she waited for Bearpelt's answer.
Bearpelt said yeah, I'm sure.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Autumnpaw gasped. "You're mentored by the deputy??!" she exclaimed, "Wow! I'm mentored by Briarfang. He showed me how to fish."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafie View Post

Springpaw
long haired torbie - 38/100 - She/Her - 5m

"HAH I called it! I knew some sort of threat was going to get tossed, I was wrong so far about the apprentices though..." she jumped up when she heard the shadowclan leader speak. Maybe later on someone would talk about there being new apprentices, it was still a bit early in the gathering it seemed. It had to be since not all of the leaders had said anything besides just one so far, this was going to be eventful. Springpaw rubbed her paws together in excitement, she was ready to hear what the thunderclan leader would say about this. Now her attention was on Treepaw as he greeted himself a bit more it seemed. "Seedheart is my mentor! That's pretty neat that the deputy is your mentor! Is it stressful?" she asked, surely it was since your mentor was next in line to be the leader should they vanish. "Heh mine seemed to be nervous when I was reassigned to her though..." did her mentor doubt her self a bit? She hoped not Springpaw would just have deal with it she guessed, now she looked over to her sister. "I'm sure Winterpaw is somewhere here, if not than he missed all of the fun!" she grinned.

@Octavia! @SuspiciousMindz

[Treepaw]
28/100

The apprentice beamed at the others reactions, but something caught her attention. Dawnstar and Bumblestar were at each other's throats! Not again! She gave the others a quick glance at the murder of a medicine cat apprentice. "ThunderClan would never!" she whispered, loud enough for them to hear, but not meeting their gazes.

Suddenly fireworks wrecked the air. Her green hues widened and her fur spiked. "WHOA" She exclaimed, the lights in the sky overtaking the cats speaking. She'd never seen such things! "What are those?!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:22 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

At the noise, Cougarbites fur stood on end. The colors shocked his eyes and frankly, the young warrior was quite frightened

Cloudpaw wasn’t able to move his head fast enough to catch the lights and when he tried, it hurt his head badly and he winced
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt] of ThC
(open)

The large tom was shocked by ShadowClan's accusations. No one would kill a medicine cat out of cold blood like that! Especially not his Clan! His fur bristled and he gave an approving nod at his leaders response. They wanted to start a war and Sparrowpelt would be the first to support her decisions. His tail lashed but everything was cut off as the sky lit up and boomed. He jumped to his paws to stare up at the sky. He'd heard these booms in the past, but to see the cause was a whole new thing. It made his chest pound with each explosion and he looked up towards his leader for any orders she may give.

-----

[Hawkbite] of ShC
(open)

The sky erupted in explosions and light. His green gaze searched the crowd for their reaction, making sure no one tried to take advantage and fight during this distraction. His gaze was also seeking Starrypaw, willing to jump to her aid if she needed comforting. Mousepaw had also grown on the tabby tom and his gaze would seek out the stout apprentice as well. Hawkbite would jump to either if they needed it. This was something most of the cats hadn't experienced before. They might've heard the sounds in the past, but to see the sky light up was a whole new ball-game.

@Rose [starry mention] @Alchemist Kitsune [mouse mention]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 23rd, 2023, 06:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Beanstar
RiverClan Leader

Purrks: Beefed Up, Mind Reader, Shadow Fiend

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The siamese was completely unprepared for what was about to happen. He had steeled himself for argument, yelling, and perhaps even a battle if things got out of paw. But this -- the bright, colorful lights and deep booms thrumming around him? He was completely at a loss as to what to do. The air suddenly smelled of fire, and Beanstar could barely hear himself think. It seemed the other leaders weren't reacting as much to this, but the RiverClan leader swept his gaze over the throng of cats below. There was panic, crying, and emotion, but there was also eerie calm to be seen. Cats just staring at the sky. Somehow, it made Beanstar even more on edge. In a matter of seconds, the blue-point feline cycled through every emotion ranging from fear to calm, and ended on one of determination. Determination to get his Clan out of here in one piece.

"RIVERCLAN!" He yowled when there was a break in the explosions and lights. "Back to camp, now! Keep each other safe!" And with that, the scarred cat wasted no time in jumping down and herding his cats back to their territory. He would stay behind to help out any cat who needed it, but this was it; RiverClan was given the order to leave.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread