Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 12:30 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 12:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:25 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:22 PM
Unofficial Ship Of The...
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 03:01 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhAtropa View Post
[ @Arie ]

Smokesight laid in the clearing per usual, lapping gently at his fur. Absentmindedly, she lapped at his paw and dragged it over his ear, his clouded eyes staring in no particular direction. The large tom wasn't usually approached by many cats, but he didn't mind when they did. Often, kits approached him, asking why he had moons for eyes - he would usually laugh, and explain to them that sometimes, StarClan took a cat's sight away. He always told them that it was to make them stronger in other areas, but truthfully, he didn't know why. But he didn't bother questioning it, either - he was how he was, and he was happy as he was. He purred to himself, the quiet rustling sounds of the clearing and the cats moving in and out naturally soothing him. Although he hadn't been chosen to go to the Gathering with the other cats, he didn't mind - although he was young, it was quite tiring year after year. And it's not like he could visually recognize anybody, either, so he preferred to stay and "watch" over the camp.

Ravenvine was returning from a late night walk out in the forest. He hadn't chosen to go to the gathering and instead preferred to walk around in the forest. It was peaceful and allowed the blind tom better time to go around and be able to be just himself. During the night his blindness was not a weakness but rather his strength. The forest was always peaceful then, and being able to pick up the sounds surrounding him got the black tom into a good mood. And that was when he returned back to camp and picked up a scent of another clanmate who he'd rarely interacted with. Smokesight that was the name. And so he walked slowly over to where he could hear the others breathing and the distinct scent of the other tom. So he sat down and then shuffled his paws so they were all underneath him. "Hello Smokesight," was all he said as he just laid there too staring up in the nothingness that was the blind cat's world for now and ever. He had had an exhausting training session with his apprentice earlier and he was starting to gain an better of understanding of how to teach seeing cats the skills that blind cats so very much cherished. "You chose not to leave for the gathering as well... Is there a reason for that occurrence or were you just happy for the chance of relaxing in the quiet of the camp?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:32 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw smiled as he leaped back up and sprung at Shadequill again.
He didn't notice until last minute that Honeypaw had sprung at him. He got knocked down, but aimed a strong kick at his haunches and lower back to flip the apprentice over.
Old April 9th, 2020, 10:44 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Honeypaw grinned as he knocked his mentor down. Then a strong kick to his side knocked him over and he was sent to the ground. He winced at his failure.
"I still have so much to learn."
@Cloudsky

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:44 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Socks ]

”Ok, I'll go easy on you,” Thornkit promised. “But you've got to promise to try your best!” They ran over to a patch of moss that was usable and started rolling it into a ball. A few minutes later, Thornkit exclaimed, “Done! Now we can play!” They coughed for a few seconds, then batted the ball of moss over to where Milktooth sat.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Honeypaw grinned as he knocked his mentor down. Then a strong kick to his side knocked him over and he was sent to the ground. He winced at his failure.
"I still have so much to learn."
@Cloudsky
"Well, you could certainly catch someone off-guard with that move. How about you try it?" He aimed to knock Honeypaw to the ground, leaping on him.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:17 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moon Lily

"Yes, I think so..." The warrior nodded and slowly got to her feet. She was shaky and unsteady, but she managed to limp her way into the medicine den to crash in the closest nest. Just standing made her nearly faint from the bloodloss. But it really was not the physical injuries that were the worst for Hailstorm. No, those she could handle. She didn't suppose Irispaw had anything to help with her troubled mind.

She had heard stories about cats who died from injuries or illness which wouldn't have normally killed them; they passed simply because they had given up their will to fight it. If that's what kills me, she thought somberly, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 9th, 2020 at 11:17 AM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Floofy cat

"Okay." He lay still as Shadequill leaped at him. Then he tried to twist his leg out and jab it at his mentor.
@Cloudsky

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
"Okay." He lay still as Shadequill leaped at him. Then he tried to twist his leg out and jab it at his mentor.
@Cloudsky
"Good try, but use both your back legs! Make sure to aim lower so you flip me over, and put force behind the kick!" He kept his paws on the apprentice's forepaws so he would have to use his back legs.
Old April 9th, 2020, 11:37 AM
Floofy cat

Honeypaw tried again, flipping both his legs out to jab sharply at his mentor's underbelly. He tried to put a lot of force behind his jab and flip Shadequill over, as he had said.
@Cloudsky

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Honeypaw tried again, flipping both his legs out to jab sharply at his mentor's underbelly. He tried to put a lot of force behind his jab and flip Shadequill over, as he had said.
@Cloudsky
He felt a sharp pain and promptly flipped over onto his back, then rolled onto his paws. It knocked the wind out of him, and he smiled like a dad would to his son.
"That's better! Retaliating when a warrior has put you in a position like that is exactly what you should do! It causes damage and allows you to fight back further." He laid down, taking a breath.
Closed Thread