Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 01:39 PM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Mica
Today 01:17 PM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
I'm Building a Fire, and...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 12:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 24th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Shimmeringpaw kept silent throughout the whole ordeal and pressed herself against Wormpaw in support. The two were both very surprised by how it all played out and she honestly couldn't wait to get out of this drama fest. The silver molly nodded at Sootflare and followed closely behind the tom, eager to return home.
@x ghostie @shortstack
Old February 24th, 2020, 04:53 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Morningstar @Arie @Sneakyfox55

Wolftail scented the air as he came to a clearing. He lashed his tail once, then trained his yellow eyes on his patrol.

"We should split up. We'll cover more ground that way. Deertalon, take Creekpaw with you. Eaglesoul, I'll take you with me. Is that cool with everyone?"

- I left -
Old February 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

wormpaw couldn't help but tilt his head, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. ''i'm sorry, i didn't mean to suggest you were being bossy, " he replied, there was more he had to say but decided to bite his tongue. it wouldn't change anything, just.. make things more messy and complicated. wormpaw took a step back, gazing still averting dirtfur. he just stared down at the snowy ground. there used to be bugs -- crawling all over the floor.. digging holes.. now they were buried in a warm blanket of snow. bugs were nice. very nice. wormpaw paw at the snow, fixating on it.

by the time brindlejaw arrived, cats were arguing and wormpaw would listen. he would try to listen but everything went in one ear and out the other. the apprentice didn't have anything to say. wormpaw lift his head at fawnsqueak's suggestions for them to leave and go ahead. his eyes glance between the blurry figures of sootflare and fawnsqueak, ears twitching as he listened.

wormpaw relax for once that they weren't going to leave the patrol leader behind. he rose to his paws, following shimmeringpaw and sootflare side by side. he chew on his bottom lip for a moment. he just gave a nod in response. on the way up, wormpaw spared a glance at dirtfur-- and for once, was so very grateful for his poor eyesight. his fur prickle, he could still smell the warrior however. the sickness. the.. dirt and familiar warm scent that was buried under it. wormpaw quickly turn away, picking up his pace slightly.
@Dipper @shortstack @Shimm

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old February 24th, 2020, 07:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @GrapeGalaxy @vermin (just moving them here )

Leopardflare was glad Gingerrain wasn't even more of a drag now that he was dead, and he let out a relieved sigh when they finally reached the hunting moors. "Since Mistyfern made me take him out here," he started, a little out of breath. "I thought he could actually be useful before we dump him off somewhere! We can wait for one of those scavenger birds to come along, a hawk probably! Then.. it settles in for a snack, and we pounce. Big meal for Windclan." Leopardflare wasn't actually sure if hawks were scavengers, but he hoped it would at least swoop down for a closer look.
Old February 24th, 2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
@.:Raven:. @Fuzzy @Starfall

"A patrol!" Eveningpaw exclaimed, leaping to her paws. These were always fun! And they were going to visit the border—something she had yet to do with Summernight. She danced in a little circle and looked around for her mentor. "Summernight, it's patrol time! And you're the leader, how fun!" Her excitement radiated from her—so much so that she forgot about the other patrol members for the time being.

"Hmm?" The sprightly apprentice's ears swiveled to the sound of another cat talking in the clearing. What was that all about? Her eyes focused on a positively dirty cat in the middle of the camp, and she frowned. This cat sorta smelled like the other RiverClanners that were here? And that other cat didn't seem to like him! "Woah," she murmured. "Draaama."

Summernight smiled at her apprentice and nodded, this wouldn't be her first patrol, so she kind of had the hang of it now, but she quickly looked around for the members of her patrol. "Smallbear? ( @Fuzzy ), Poppypaw? ( @Starfall )" The she-cat called a few times, she lightly tapped Eveningpaw's side with her tail before she gestured for her to follow. As she walked around camp, making sure her apprentice remained close to her, she didn't want to have to run after her apprentice too.

Old February 24th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirt backed away, wincing from his clanmates coming over, seeing that the ex-deputy betrayed them as he took on another clan. He looked away from Wormpaw's eyes, possibly horrified to see the apprentice's mentor in another clan. "I-I'm sorry..." he whispered. Then each cat come and talked about the filthbag and arguing just like in WindClan territory.
He nodded to Twilightstar's decision, not letting the loner to join her clan. He didn't blame her; who wouldn't want a traitor in another clan that can cause havoc?
He left the camp, tail dragging along the dirt.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 24th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The little kit turned his dull eyes and onto another kit. "Hey," he deadpan.
@TheNyanCatMinecraft

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:08 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Yewpaw

Yewpaw was unnaturally quiet as the patrol made their way through the territory. It was entirely uncommon and frankly, concerning, for the apprentice to not be running her mouth in an attempt to keep up with the thoughts that ran through her head. No, she kept her mouth shut for now - fixated on the open expanse of snowy moors around them. "Gifts from StarClan..." she muttered quietly, watching how the light glittered across the snow. She perked up slightly as Brindlejaw finally spoke up - something about marking the borders.

[ @Shimm @Blissie Bliss @Lonestar23 ]

Sootflare

Sootflare breathed a sigh of relief as he led the two apprentices out of camp. He wasn't keen on starting any fights with WindClan - they certainly didn't need it - and although he was confident in Fawnsqueak, the fewer cats present to contribute to that mess, the better. "We'll wait here for Fawnqueak," he mewed, leading the two a ways away from the camp but still within eyesight of the entrance, "In the meantime, Wormpaw, I'd like to have a word with you."

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:09 PM.
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

echopaw started to really cry as tears started streaming down her face, she looked up to the medicine cat with pleading eyes, "h-he had house cat blood, can I please burry him like a house cat...most humans dig a hole and put the body in before placing r-rocks over the burial..." she sniffled as she curled herself around the ginger tom. @Xeno @Kitty Mama
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:45 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The world spun for a few heartbeats, pounding pain in his head and ringing in his ears. Brindlejaw's maw ached as a part of it was impacted, he tasted the metallic tang of blood but it was only a few drops. "Nothing too serious." The deputy said while he got up and put out a lending paw for Roanfeather. "Are you okay?" Raising his invisible eyebrows at the molly when she cringed from the crash. His gaze went down to the rabbit that was squished between the two of them, neck bent in a weird angle.

@Dipper
With a flash of a pained smile, Roanfeather took the offered paw and gave her thanks. "Everything seems to be in place, yeah," she reported after checking herself over. "A miracle, really! You're pretty.. sturdy." She wasn't sure what other word to use, he wasn't fat-- but he was bulkier than she. "I would hate to be wiped out by the deputy himself.. even worse, I'm sure if it were the other way around, WindClan would never forgive me for taking you down." Following his gaze down to the rabbit, her grin was more sincere this time upon seeing the state of the rabbit. "Not bad for partner-hunting, huh?" she joked. "So I guess you might deserve more credit for today's catches. One rabbit and one Roanfeather."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread