Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:09 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Today 02:06 AM
Can't catch me now (p)
by poppy
Last post by Dark
Today 01:59 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2020, 09:46 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Lupinekit looked and felt infinitely pleased with himself at getting the ball and getting a compliment. “Thanks.” He said proudly, standing straighter and taller with pride. He pranced away a few more steps with the moss hanging from his jaws before turning back to Smokewing. Seeing she wasn’t going to chase him, much to his disappointment, he thwacked his paws against the moss ball and sent it flying towards her. “I’m strong too.” He said confidently with a smile on his maw as he looked at the queen. “Where are your kits? Why aren’t they playing?” He asked, confused.
It warmed the forever queen's heart to see a kit so happy and full of energy, that's how they should be. This was their warm, safe place before they were thrown into the world. She wanted to make sure each and every kit enjoyed their time here and would want to come back and visit when they were older. Even if she wasn't their biological mother, she wanted to be a good memory for them. Maybe a light in dark times for some.
The queen's eyes followed the ball through the air before she awkwardly struck it towards the ground, it nearly going right past her. Her reflexes weren't very good. "You'll make a wonderful warrior one day with that speed and strength," she purred happily to Lupinekit as she batted the ball back to him, it went rolling along the ground, bouncing slightly.
"Oh I don't have kits at the moment, though I do hope to have some in the future. I'm what you would call a forever queen, I'm here to take care of any kit that needs it and when the other queens eventually go back to their duties as warriors, I will stay here. I didn't make a very good warrior," she said with a small laugh. The gray-ticked she-cat didn't seem to mind admitting that too much, at least not outwardly.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:02 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Whiskernose glanced about for Frostpaw. He hadn't seen the young apprentice in more than a passing glance the last few days and felt he should be trying harder to make Frostpaw feel at home since he joined. Starclan knows Shadowclan was rarely welcoming even at the best times. He found the pale apprentice outside the apprentice's den and padded up to him, tail swishing a greeting.
@bmkmb

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:23 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

A mostly black cat padded up to him and Frostpaw watched, his gaze sharpening. He didn't attempt to return the greeting, but the apprentice's ear twitched in interest. The other cat seemed friendly enough, although that would be determined by what they had to say.
@Rainquail
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Echokit got up from her play poisition and her icy eyes burned into the tabby kit. "Well, only way to get better is to play! Right?" She pretty much stayed cheery until the 'right' which was more of a 'you know I'm right so just say it.'
@lone
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 8th, 2020, 10:49 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"Hello Frostpaw. How has your stay in Shadowclan been so far? I've been meaning to check in on how you've been getting along here." He wasn't sure why he started with that. But he also couldn't think of much else to start a conversation with the young cat. He sort of wished he had some other interaction in the past, maybe a passing hello. He found it difficult to gauge the other cats' mood.
@bmkmb

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

"I really did do all that!" Falconkit wasn't sure Owlfeather believed her, but she was still glad to share this with her.
"Icestar really snuck out like I did? And you did too?!? But you are right, I should've been more careful." Falconkit signed knowing she should not put her friends into danger. She hoped they wouldn't have her.

Then she knew what would cheer everyone up. She could tell them about her adventures! With a little exaggerating of course.
"I will tell everyone about my adventures," she declared to the whole den. "That will make cats happy and they don't have to know it's real! Everyone loves kit stories!"

She knew that sometimes cats were really sad around camp, worrying about grown-up things. She wanted to make them all happy and forget about their troubles! This was sure to cheer everyone up!

"Thank you for the story Owlfeather! And thank you for the advice!"
@Casper

Old April 8th, 2020, 11:37 AM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw took in the other cat's word, trying to gauge if he actually meant it. The other cat was definitely a warrior, or at least, an experienced apprentice. If Frostpaw was remembering correctly, he hadn't interacted with the warrior at all. The warrior seemed to know who he was, but any good clan cat would notice a new clanmate, not to mention the announcement at the last clan meeting. He was obviously expected to say something, but Frostpaw wasn't feeling... "Who are you?" he asked the warrior dully.
@Rainquail
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:57 AM
darkness begets light.

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Frostpaw sat in the corner of the Apprentices' Den. That's where his nest was: in the very back corner where no one would bother him, where he wouldn't be able to interrupt anyone. It was possible that the placement also made it harder for him to sneak out a night, but the white tom liked to believe that he was trustworthy. His loyalty to the clan was high, but to individual cats? Trust was something that needed to be earned. It was sometime after dusk, but not late enough to sleep. Some of the cats were spending their time socializing in the clearing. Frostpaw didn't see the point. He sat there on his nest, waiting for some random apprentice to talk to him.
@DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
It warmed the forever queen's heart to see a kit so happy and full of energy, that's how they should be. This was their warm, safe place before they were thrown into the world. She wanted to make sure each and every kit enjoyed their time here and would want to come back and visit when they were older. Even if she wasn't their biological mother, she wanted to be a good memory for them. Maybe a light in dark times for some.
The queen's eyes followed the ball through the air before she awkwardly struck it towards the ground, it nearly going right past her. Her reflexes weren't very good. "You'll make a wonderful warrior one day with that speed and strength," she purred happily to Lupinekit as she batted the ball back to him, it went rolling along the ground, bouncing slightly.
"Oh I don't have kits at the moment, though I do hope to have some in the future. I'm what you would call a forever queen, I'm here to take care of any kit that needs it and when the other queens eventually go back to their duties as warriors, I will stay here. I didn't make a very good warrior," she said with a small laugh. The gray-ticked she-cat didn't seem to mind admitting that too much, at least not outwardly.
He puffed his chest out smugly. Wait until my sister hears about this! He thought smugly, pouncing on the ball as she rolled it at him with an excited wiggle of his haunches and tail. “Of course I’m going to be a great warrior! I’m not planning on being a medicine cat.” He wrinkled his nose as he thought about it for a moment before shrugging. Lupinekit wanted to hunt and defend and attack smelly enemies. ”Watch this!” He had a trick he had been working on before and wanted to show this nice she-cat. He grabbed the moss ball with his tiny jaws and tried to fling it up in the air. It didn’t go very far up but, standing on his hind legs, Lupinekit swatted it right back at her paws. “Oh. Why weren’t you a good warrior?” He asked, oblivious to the fact he was asking a kind of rude question.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 8th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Honeypaw felt the need to talk with someone. He wanted to talk with someone about the strange looks he keeps getting, but no one will understand. That don’t understand why he left in the first place. No one would understand.

Then he noticed that one new apprentice from ThunderClan. Firstpaw or something like that. Maybe he would understand the looks Honeypaw is getting. After all he is getting them too.
So Honeypaw trotted over.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Honeypaw you might of seen me rejoining ShadowClan at the ceremony you joined at. You’re name is Firstpaw?”
@bmkmb

Closed Thread