Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 20th, 2021, 10:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lizardfrost observed the move silently. The apprentice's attempt was good. He was a wuick learner.
"That was mostly accurate, yes." she replied shortly. She was partially enjoying the opportunity to revise her knowledge.
His chest puffing out a bit at the praise, Twigpaw felt like he should share a move. He didn't know any particularly great ones, except the one he had learned from Goslingkit before.......but he didn't want to think about that. His mew a bit hesitant, he mewed I know a move. If you get flipped over on your back, you have to go limp. Flopping onto his back, he stuck his tongue out rather exaggeratedly. And THEN! he mewed, quite pleased with himself by now You kick them and jump up! To illustrate his point he flailed out fiercely with his hind legs up into his imaginary enemy before springing to his paws.
Old January 20th, 2021, 12:54 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedkit wandered around the clearing, looking around at the other cats there. Since the Clan meeting had ended, he was bored. He wanted to talk to someone, play with someone! But most cats didn't seem to notice the reddish-brown tabby kit, and he sighed.

(Open to anyone!)
Old January 20th, 2021, 01:00 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
His chest puffing out a bit at the praise, Twigpaw felt like he should share a move. He didn't know any particularly great ones, except the one he had learned from Goslingkit before.......but he didn't want to think about that. His mew a bit hesitant, he mewed I know a move. If you get flipped over on your back, you have to go limp. Flopping onto his back, he stuck his tongue out rather exaggeratedly. And THEN! he mewed, quite pleased with himself by now You kick them and jump up! To illustrate his point he flailed out fiercely with his hind legs up into his imaginary enemy before springing to his paws.
Lizardpaw nodded faintly. She herself had learned that during kithood, from one of the kinder elders that agreed to teach her moves despite her not being an apprentice. She had asked around many cats for that. Of course, when dealing with a much heavier opponent one needed more cunning.
"That's good. But when pinned down by a bigger opponent it is harder to find an opening. Forehead ramming and ear biting are an option. The most danger comes when your opponent is heavy enough that their actual weight could cause internal organ damage." she explained.
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Rainpuddle
-----------------------

~was rain puddle insane?? There was no way! Right? No way. He sure hoped not. As he sat in the snow he wondered if he just should just stay and freeze to death. It would be better than having to tell this to fox paw. At least this time He would have all of his family waiting. ~Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ~he screamed to the cold snowy air. This is how he got rid of all of his feelings ~

Old January 20th, 2021, 05:34 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Cobra @dinosaur ]

Offering the new deputy a warm smile and a nod , Eelsting trotted toward the entrance. He wanted to make this transition into deputy easy for the feline, knowing that it was likely nerve-wracking. Then again, she didn’t seem the type to be shaken by much. Either way, being friendly didn’t take any extra effort so Eel saw no reason not to do it.

A patrol to lionsbeach sounded like a great way to burn off some energy so he actually looked forward to it. Meanwhile, the smoky tom searched the camp for his apprentice and the third member of their patrol.

Last edited by dionysus; January 20th, 2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:48 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Burrface sat in boredom, unimpressed with Stormcall. Though, it was at no fault of Stormcall; rather, the raging jealousy within her. Unusually, though, the envy was not at the deputy's status, but rather at the "attention" Burrface imagined her getting. The weathered molly raised her back claw to her ear and scratched at it vigorously. She offered no grunt or sign of acknowledgement, but simply followed Eelsting as she watched him rise and walk towards the entrance of the clearing.

She padded up shoulder-to-shoulder with the tom, eyeing him. "Good evening." Burrface greeted dutifully. She took a look around the clearing. "Where's the youngin'?"

- @Cobra @Beau

Last edited by dinosaur; January 20th, 2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 05:52 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosaur View Post
Burrface sat in boredom, unimpressed with Stormcall. Though, it was at no fault of Stormcall; rather, the raging jealousy within her. Unusually, though, the envy was not at the deputy's status, but rather at the "attention" Burrface imagined her getting. The weathered molly raised her back claw to her ear and scratched at it vigorously. She offered no grunt or sign of acknowledgement, but simply followed Eelsting as she watched him rise and walk towards the entrance of the clearing.

She padded up shoulder-to-shoulder with the tom, eyeing him. "Good evening." Burrface greeted dutifully. She took a look around the clearing. "Where's the youngin'?"

- @Mumble @Beau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
[ @Mumble @dinosaur ]

Offering the new deputy a warm smile and a nod , Eelsting trotted toward the entrance. He wanted to make this transition into deputy easy for the feline, knowing that it was likely nerve-wracking. Then again, she didn’t seem the type to be shaken by much. Either way, being friendly didn’t take any extra effort so Eel saw no reason not to do it.

A patrol to lionsbeach sounded like a great way to burn off some energy so he actually looked forward to it. Meanwhile, the smoky tom searched the camp for his apprentice and the third member of their patrol.
(psssst, turtle is now played by @Cobra o: )

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 20th, 2021, 06:03 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
Bumblestep felt a little awkward at the tom's question. Me? Leader? he thought to himself amusedly. Sure he might have some ideas on how he would like things to be run, but he knew he could never stomach some of the other responsibilities.
"I-" He began carefully, knowing Kestrelwing had almost opposite views of the situation they all found themselves in. "I think I would send a patrol of warriors to their border to discuss with them their options on what they should do. They wouldn't be our fiercest warriors, but rather our most patient, to keep tensions low." He looked thoughtfully down at the half eaten trout. "Perhaps then we could avoid any needless bloodshed." He muttered.

After a moment he finally looked back at the other cat. "Do you not agree with Sootstar's actions?" His voice much quieter than before, hoping to avoid any curious listeners.

Kestrelwing

Of course. Words, words, words. That's all the RiverClan warriors seemed to care about, solving all the Clan's issues and problems by talking them out. "Words aren't going to bring lives back. There was RiverClan blood spilled, and you want to just talk to them?" His fur began to spike up as anger bubbled within him. He didn't often get this filled with rage, but when the senseless spilling of RiverClan blood was met with muted responses... It all just reminded him of his mother who had been slain in cold blood by a passing rogue, while RiverClan had stood by and did nothing.

"Do I agree with the fish-heart that decided words were an adequate response to our Clanmates being murdered?" Kestrelwing didn't bother to lower his voice like Bumblestep had. All he could see was red, and his claws slid out from where they had been sheathed. "A kit could've made a better decision. All Sootstar wants to do is play peacekepper, meanwhile Dawnstar is plotting to slaughter us all. Don't you get that? Doesn't anyone understand that we have to strike back? It's like you want to be ShadowClan's prisoners." Sides heaving, eyes wide in anger, Kestrelwing didn't realized he'd now stood up. His fur bristled along his spine as he eyed the tom. He didn't see a RiverClanner in front of him anymore. All he saw was another soft-hearted coward who didn't have what it took to truly defend RiverClan.

Last edited by spade; January 20th, 2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 20th, 2021, 08:21 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

Kestrelwing

Of course. Words, words, words. That's all the RiverClan warriors seemed to care about, solving all the Clan's issues and problems by talking them out. "Words aren't going to bring lives back. There was RiverClan blood spilled, and you want to just talk to them?" His fur began to spike up as anger bubbled within him. He didn't often get this filled with rage, but when the senseless spilling of RiverClan blood was met with muted responses... It all just reminded him of his mother who had been slain in cold blood by a passing rogue, while RiverClan had stood by and did nothing.

"Do I agree with the fish-heart that decided words were an adequate response to our Clanmates being murdered?" Kestrelwing didn't bother to lower his voice like Bumblestep had. All he could see was red, and his claws slid out from where they had been sheathed. "A kit could've made a better decision. All Sootstar wants to do is play peacekepper, meanwhile Dawnstar is plotting to slaughter us all. Don't you get that? Doesn't anyone understand that we have to strike back? It's like you want to be ShadowClan's prisoners." Sides heaving, eyes wide in anger, Kestrelwing didn't realized he'd now stood up. His fur bristled along his spine as he eyed the tom. He didn't see a RiverClanner in front of him anymore. All he saw was another soft-hearted coward who didn't have what it took to truly defend RiverClan.
Bumblestep fought to keep his own fur flat on his spine, whether that be from fear or frustration he didn't really know. Shakily getting to his own paws, his mind scrambled for something that would appease the warrior. "Kestrelwing please, you have to calm down." His eyes flickered to the unsheathed claws before him. "Listen I-" He swallowed, his mouth feeling like he had just swallowed a pawful of sand. What should I say to him? What should I do? Everything I seem to cough up only seems to anger him further!

"I know how much... grief you carry in your heart Kestrelwing. I know how much you want revenge for-" he cleared his throat, "Our clan. But mindlessly running into battle? That will just leave us in a worse situation than before! If we want to win, we need to be smart. What Dawnstar is doing is wrong, we can all agree on that. But, I don't to have to hold another vigil for anymore young warriors, including you." He stared into Kestrelwing's eyes, praying to Starclan that he would understand.
Old January 20th, 2021, 09:27 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post
Bumblestep fought to keep his own fur flat on his spine, whether that be from fear or frustration he didn't really know. Shakily getting to his own paws, his mind scrambled for something that would appease the warrior. "Kestrelwing please, you have to calm down." His eyes flickered to the unsheathed claws before him. "Listen I-" He swallowed, his mouth feeling like he had just swallowed a pawful of sand. What should I say to him? What should I do? Everything I seem to cough up only seems to anger him further!

"I know how much... grief you carry in your heart Kestrelwing. I know how much you want revenge for-" he cleared his throat, "Our clan. But mindlessly running into battle? That will just leave us in a worse situation than before! If we want to win, we need to be smart. What Dawnstar is doing is wrong, we can all agree on that. But, I don't to have to hold another vigil for anymore young warriors, including you." He stared into Kestrelwing's eyes, praying to Starclan that he would understand.

Kestrelwing

His thoughts raced in a circuit around his head, each one worse than the next, and all directed at Bumblestep. Black pupils dilated to twice their normal size and claws dug into the marshy sandy beneath him. "Do not tell me to 'calm down'. You don't know half of the grief I've had to carry!" His words came out edged and jagged like splintered glass. Kestrelwing narrowed his eyes to slits, advancing towards Bumblestep. His tail lashed behind him, a low growl exuding from deep within his chest. Did Bumblestep not get it? Did he not understand? The whole forest was going to think they were a joke if they stood by and did nothing! They were prepared. They had strong warriors. They had to attack now, while the thirst for revenge was at it's peak.

"The smart thing to do," he continued, his tone low and on the verge of threatening, "is to attack now. While Dawnstar is least expecting it. She already thinks the warning will give her until maybe the next Gathering. If we did it now, we'd have the advantage of timing on our side!" The tom was completely blinded now. He couldn't place a paw to stop the racing thoughts and it made his head ache. All the blood in his veins suddenly turned cold, and he snorted in response to him potentially being extinguished at the paws of a rival Clan. "I will hold my own in any fight. If anyone will be holding vigils, it'll be ShadowClan warriors once I'm through with them."

Discarded below him now was the trout - it was the last thing on the angry tom's mind. His yellow gaze bore into Bumblestep, sizing the tom up. He could take him, he was sure of that. If it came down to that, Kestrelwing would just force his Clanmates to see it his way. If only to avenge his mother. He lifted a paw slowly, as if getting ready to strike out at his Clanmate...

"Darling..."

Everything came to a halt. His thoughts, his movements, all frozen like morning ice over the streams. The red cleared from his vision and he started, backing up from Bumblestep. A flash of emotion rang deep within his gaze, but he'd turned his face away before Bumblestep could detect it. "J-Just leave me alone," he snarled, placing his paw and swiping sand in the tom's direction before bolting out of camp, desperate to outrun the voice that had exploded into his mind.

Last edited by spade; January 20th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.