Today 02:07 AM
warrior cats online...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM

Old January 4th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lionsgrove

[B]"Not much yet but we're working a lot. This is my first patrol./B] Shimmeringpaw said to the tom. So be cautious... "Yes, I was at the last meeting Buckfrost." Eyes scanning the area the apprentice looked at her fellow clan-mates. Copying them, opening her mouth taking in the cold air. She was hit with the stench of Shadowclan. Snapping her mouth shut with a disgusted look, Smelling it was horrible but tasting it... Trying once again she opened her mouth, she gave it her best to not mind the smell. Something else took her notice, something that made her stomach rumble. What is that? Stepping closer to whatever drew her nose. Passing the tom Shimmeringpaw continued forward a few pawsteps.
@BILL @Aquilex @Alaska
Old January 5th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Graypaw limped stiffly alongside his mentor, quietly enjoying the scenery. Being cooped up for an entire moon was pure torture to him, especially with that horrid medicine cat, so being out felt better than ever. He couldn't help but feel strange patrolling with all these cats, though. Despite his urge to go out alone, he didn't want to repeat the hawk-incident that happened last time...it's safer this way.

When Buckfrost brought up his name, Graypaw frowned. Not this again. Sighing, he dropped his maw and took in a long, thoughtful whiff of the air. It had been a while since he'd been out, so the natural scents of the forest were slightly overwhelming. "Um," He hesitated, unsure if he could focus on anything in particular. "The ShadowClan scent is strong for sure...frog-bile, pine trees, squirrels..." His tail lowered in shame when silence fell with the blankness of his mind. "Sorry. My nose must be stuffed from being in the den all moon..."

As he apologized, the silver maine coon noticed Shimmeringpaw wander ahead of the group. What's she doing? Does she smell something he doesn't? Graypaw exchanged glances between her, his mentor, and the other cats among the patrol. Did....did they all sense something he couldn't?

@BILL. @Aquilex @Shimm @tutler
Old January 5th, 2020, 05:34 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Cougarpaw drew in the scents around her. "Forgive me if there's something specific you're referring to Buckfrost but I can't smell much over the ShadowClan scent. It seems stronger than usual." She was about to say more when she noticed Shimmeringpaw wandering off - following a scent, Cougarpaw assumed. "Shimmeringpaw, you should probably report what you smell before breaking away from the group. It could be dangerous." Perhaps she was overstepping, ordering another apprentice around, but in all honesty she was a bit annoyed that Shimmeringpaw was being so careless.

@BILL. @tutler @Shimm @Alaska

[Also Shimm please stick to a posting order. Should be Cougar, Shimmering, Buck, Newt, Grey. thank you :>]

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; January 5th, 2020 at 05:35 PM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 09:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"The point is to use your senses to detect everything you can," Buckfrost told Cougarpaw. "Back away from the border if you need to. Try again." Graypaw was on point with his detection, though he was missing a couple things.. and Shimmeringpaw?

"Shimmeringpaw, stay with us please. We're at the border, if you go too much more forward you will not be in our territory. Thank you, Cougarpaw."

He glanced over at Graypaw after he spoke, wanting to be encouraging to his apprentice. "You've been spot on Graypaw. There's a couple more things you can detect, but for being out of commission you've done great." Better than the other two, for sure.
@Aquilex, @Shimmeringpaw, @Alaska, @tutler

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @Undertaker @BILL.

Hailstorm had followed the patrol leader diligently out of camp. It hadn't been difficult to round up her own apprentice, but she did have concerns about Whiteshadow's apprentice. The plump ginger tom looked as if he could barely keep on his feet. Was he sick or something? Why was he so tired? She kept looking behind her to make sure he was keeping up alright.

"What can you smell?" The warrior asked Falconpaw, taking a moment to scent the air herself. Huh, that was...odd. RiverClan's markers seemed fainter than usual.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Falconpaw was disturbed by the condition Foxpaw was in. Why was he so disproportionately wide? It was like he was a she-cat heavy with kits with how his belly seemed to jiggle with each step, and Falconpaw did not think he was exaggerating!! This was beyond weird for a tom, and he did not like it. No. He did not like it one little bit. At least Whiteshadow was normal!

Doing his best to avoid looking at the abomination named Foxpaw, Falconpaw focused his attention on the distant river and the scents in the air. There was the distinct scent of the water, dirt, a hint of vegetation-- Falconpaw wasn't sure where that was coming from, was it in the water?

And, ah.. what was that smell? It reminded him of the raging beavers that attacked their camp. ..RiverClan? That seemed right, but it was so.. little here. "Is this supposed to be the border?" he questioned Hailstorm. "There's not much water-cat here."
@Casper, @Undertaker, @Moonraven

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@BILL. @Casper @Undertaker
Maybe he should have left Foxpaw behind? It was a question that's been nagging him for a little while since they left the camp. How did a young cat get so obese, Whiteshadow didn't really notice until he caught how slow the apprentice was moving. He noticed Hailstorm and Falconpaw appeared to troubled by him as well. Since Foxpaw had kept up this far he supposes he should commend him as well as work out an exercise regiment and a diet plan. "Foxpaw, familiarize yourself with this scent as well as you can." He told the tom, mildly confused as to why Riverclan's markers were so stale. Any other time he might have taken advantage of the situation, however, Icestar's words rank clearly within his head. Plus his clan really couldn't get into another brawl with the Riverclanners. "Let's mark the borders as usual." He told them, eyes drifting back to his round apprentice. "Foxpaw, come here so I can show you how to mark borders." This could take a while with the russet.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 14th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @BILL. @Casper

Who the hell made the borders so far away from camp! Foxpaw had figured it would be a short little walk like from the nursery to the apprentice den. It was not. The tubby tom felt like his legs were on fire, his belly hurt in places his belly should not, it was a nice cold day yet Foxpaw was pretty certain that his paws were sweating. It was gross! He's never volunteering for anything ever again!!! The apprentice remain utterly oblivious to his clanmates looks, he wouldn't have cared for them even if he had caught them. It was a shock that his stubby legs could even carry all his... fluff. The russet somehow managed to lift his fat head to look up at his mentor. He tried to do as was asked of him but his nose had gotten clogged along the way here. The fresh air apparently gave him allergies. Giving up on the whole scenting this he scooted, literally scooted on his rear since his legs hurt, over to his mentor. He prayed this marking stuff did not require moving at all. He was ready to collapse.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 14th, 2020, 08:18 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @Undertaker @BILL.

Hailstorm had begun marking the borders already, making sure the task got done.

"Good observation, Falconpaw," She commented to her apprentice, nodding with approval. "For some reason...It looks like they haven't marked this border. Maybe it's just a mistake? I wouldn't dare move it an inch, after what Lionstar pulled, anyways." She turned to Foxpaw when he collapsed, a giant wheezing mess. She looked to Whiteshadow with concern.

"Is...Is he okay? Is he sick or something? I've never seen a cat get like this before."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 14th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Casper @BILL. @Undertaker
He was starting to wonder if Icestar gave him this apprentice in particular as some sort of punishment? Whiteshadow wasn't really sure what he had done to deserve this, Foxpaw wasn't something he'd wish upon even Riverclan. The large tom cocked his head and just stared at the apprentice as he dragged himself over and then collapsed. "He's fine, this is normal... I think." The warrior spoke gruffly to Hailstorm without removing his eyes from Foxpaw. "He's not sick. Regular sensible cats don't eat three times their body weight in prey and then laze around." This was going to be Whiteshadow's most difficult apprentice ever. "Foxpaw, if you don't get up and learn something I'm not feeding you when we get back to camp."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training