Today 08:41 PM

Old July 18th, 2022, 07:18 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Leafheart

"That move you did- where you hit my face away and bit my neck.. That was a really clever hit, would you like to work on that and improve it?" She asked, swishing her fluffy tail once more, looking down at the small apprentice.

[Leaf is part mainecoon so her tail is just F L U F F]
"Of course! I'd love to learn more!" Moonpaw replied, exited to learn more about the move she just did

[heheheh FLOOF]
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:43 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
"Of course! I'd love to learn more!" Moonpaw replied, exited to learn more about the move she just did

[heheheh FLOOF]

Leafheart

She smirked, standing up. "Maybe I underestimated you, kid." She hummed.
She crouched down and flexed her claws. "Crouch down, flank low but angled." She mewed, instructing her apprentice as well as she could on the pose
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:19 AM
;-;

Quote:
Leafheart

She smirked, standing up. "Maybe I underestimated you, kid." She hummed.
She crouched down and flexed her claws. "Crouch down, flank low but angled." She mewed, instructing her apprentice as well as she could on the pose
Moonpaw crouched down, trying to do the same pose as her mentor
Just have to do it, simple enough right? thought the apprentice, positioning themself to be at a comfortable but correct crouching angle
hope this is correct
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:25 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Moonpaw crouched down, trying to do the same pose as her mentor
Just have to do it, simple enough right? thought the apprentice, positioning themself to be at a comfortable but correct crouching angle
hope this is correct

Leafheart

She nodded. "Right, when I pounce on you, I want you to do that move again, but don't hesitate to bite me as hard as you can." She dug her claws into the ground. She flexed her structure, waiting for her apprentice to give the Okay for her to leap.
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:26 AM
;-;

Quote:
Leafheart

She nodded. "Right, when I pounce on you, I want you to do that move again, but don't hesitate to bite me as hard as you can." She dug her claws into the ground. She flexed her structure, waiting for her apprentice to give the Okay for her to leap.
Moonpaw nodded, getting ready to attack
I'll be the best warrior ever! I can't believe i'm actually great at this! they thought
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:29 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Moonpaw nodded, getting ready to attack
I'll be the best warrior ever! I can't believe i'm actually great at this! they thought

Leafheart

She quickly jumped up, slamming into her apprentice's side and sliding a bit, aiming to swipe Moonpaw's cheek. Her eyes narrowed as she felt herself grow more and more proud of her apprentice.
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:33 AM
;-;

Quote:
Leafheart

She quickly jumped up, slamming into her apprentice's side and sliding a bit, aiming to swipe Moonpaw's cheek. Her eyes narrowed as she felt herself grow more and more proud of her apprentice.
Moonpaw quickly swooped their claw over to Leafheart, trying to do the same they did last time, as Moonpaw attempted to claw their mentor, they planned to bite their mentor, knowing what They have to do
Old July 18th, 2022, 08:39 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Hearing the young tomcat’s whisper, the slender warrior smiled and nodded. “Then go right ahead.” Brightpath purred encouragingly, stepping back and allowing Acornpaw to start hunting on his own. It didn’t take long at all for him to pick up a scent, which was good. The thin ThunderClan feline observed the brown-and-white apprentice as he set off towards something that was in a batch of flowers. Brightpath wished to follow so that they could get a better view, but the multicolored tortie hesitated, not wanting to distract Acornpaw or alert his prey. They opted for staying where they were with Foxpaw, being as patient as possible. Their ears twitched to odd noises, making them soon walk over to see the scene that was painted before Brightpath. Acornpaw covered in feathers and a bird hobbling around in the grass, looking injured and rather miserable. Oh dear.

The ThunderClan warrior felt pity for the bird and then wondered if that was weird, considering these creatures were their food, but realized within the next few seconds that they should probably do something about this. “You should probably put it out of its misery, Acornpaw,” Brightpath meowed, their voice quiet as they didn’t know if those words were cruel-sounding, “Finish what you started or something else will... probably in a less merciful manner.” Foxes, coyotes, badgers… another cat even.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @lucidense - I'm gonna continue this just with us since Pheasantflight is busy, but they did their correct amount of posts for patrol so they don't get in trouble, so it's all good. I hope you don't mind, of course, I wanna get this patrol in on time. )
Old July 18th, 2022, 10:58 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Acornpaws fur raised, and he quickly forced it to smooth. "Um.. alright." He said softly, voice uncharacteristically quiet. His tail bushed out as he approached the bird. I'm being merciful. I'm being merciful. He told himself. He scrunched up his haunches, before pouncing on the bird and biting into its neck. His stomach flip flopped for a moment, before the bird went limp. His nausea slowly disappeared, as he lifted the bird in his jaws. My first catch! It was.. a little shabby, but I can't wait to tell Clearwhisper about this. Acornpaw sneezed, the feathers tickling his nose. "Uh.. I guess I should practice my jump, so that doesn't happen again." An image of the injured bird hopping around came back into his head, and he quickly forced it away.
(@zenosaurus Thats alright, I don't mind)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 19th, 2022, 11:10 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ The young tortie warrior watched the brown-and-white apprentice steadied himself and then pounced onto the injured bird, quickly putting it out of it’s suffering with a quick bite to its neck. Good. As Acornpaw lifted his head with the prey in his jaws, Brightpath nodded approvingly and then gave another sigh, stepping towards the small tomcat. They rested the tip of their tail on his shoulder for a moment. “I’m sorry that your hunt went that way,” Brightpath meowed, trying to offer comfort to the youth, “Just make sure to practice your jump, like you said, and you shouldn’t have to deal with that again, okay?” Usually, the ThunderClan warrior was the one who was being comforted, but ever since Cloudyflight and them had become a couple, they had slowly tried to become more of a sympathetic, comforting figure. They were a sour bully in their apprentice moons, but they wanted to leave that awful past behind them for good. “You and Foxpaw are excellent hunters, without a doubt.” They said, moving on from the incident with the bird, “I’ll be sure to tell Sparrowflight how well you two have done out here today.”

“Right. I suppose it’s my turn to catch something, huh?” The slender calico chuckled awkwardly before breathing in all the scents around them. It didn’t take Brightpath long at all to weave those all the various smells before homing in on a small rabbit. Hm. They were no WindClan cat, but as long as they went about it carefully, everything should work out. Blinking at Acornpaw and Foxpaw, the thin feline dropped to a crouch and slowly crawled through the grass, following the evident scent trail to the rabbit’s location. Once they were actually able to see the critter, Brightpath could see that it was rather small and munching on some grass. Oh well, better than nothing. The lean tortoiseshell stayed where they were for a few seconds, holding their breath, before leaping forward, tackling the rabbit and delivering a quick bite to the back of its neck. It uttered a single, surprised squeak and they could feel it struggling in their grasp before falling limp about three seconds later. Once that was done, Brightpath stood up, the rabbit hanging from their jaws, and briskly padded back to where the two ThunderClan apprentices were. “Okay. Ready to head back? Or do either of you want to try and hunt a little more? We still have a little time left in the day before dusk.” They remarked after setting down the rabbit. Brightpath was quite satisfied with how this patrol was going.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @lucidense )