Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:37 AM
Aspenkit adoption!
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 11:36 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
"You think I would help Ratnight after hearing that SkyClan is coming! I'm fighting for ThunderClan and StarClan! I'll fight any cat that's against our ancestors!",he yelled not caring who heard. Bellykit ran out the nursery. He was hurt that his mother suggest he would fight for Ratnight. I would never fight for those fox hearts! They are weak! The weakest of all cats! He ran towards the territory.
Thrushwing became scared of seeing her son acting in this way, she runs in the direction of Bellykit, thinking if she can apologize him, her fur shivered, in her face, a worried expression opened. (i'm getting off ;-
Old December 17th, 2016, 11:36 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Thrushwing became scared of seeing her son acting in this way, she runs in the direction of Bellykit, thinking if she can apologize him, her fur shivered, in her face, a worried expression opened. (i'm getting off ;-
(Okay)
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Lonestar

Stormpaw padded into the camp, two plump voles hanging from his jaws. He shuddered as he remembered what he had heard in the territory. It might've just been his imagination but he was almost certain he had heard cries and shrieks coming from the ShadowClan territory. As if....someone had been fighting? But for it to be so loud, it would've had to be a major battle. Who would attack ShadowClan like that. He shrugged away the thoughts on ShadowClan and started thinking about RiverClan instead. He had heard some rumours that apparently Bucknight had died. He wasn't too sure if he believed those rumours. There wasn't any proof from what he had overheard so for now, he didnt really believe it. The stormy coloured apprentice dragged himself out of his thoughts and focused on finding a quiet spot in the clearing. He found a spot near the apprentice's den and decided to sit down there. No one really seemed to be near, only one or two apprentice's but other then that the area he sat in was pretty quiet.
Stormpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, the silver she cat's blue hues searching the Clearing for someone she knew. Anyone...distracted by her thoughts, she accidentally brushed against Stormpaw. "Oh! Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there...b-because I wasn't paying attention, not because you're not noticeable or- or anything," The she cat mewed, her ears tilting backwards in a discomforted manner. She didn't like drawing attention to herself. And she didn't like "accidentally" doing things. It made her feel very out of control. Besides, this apprentice didn't exactly look like he had been expecting company, he had looked more like he wanted to be left alone. "I...I can go somewhere else if you want, I- don't want to be a bother," She added nervously. Stormpaw was unused to starting up conversations. She rarely was one to keep a conversation going but in this instance, it would have been rude for her to just walk away. Yes, that would have been very rude indeed...she hoped the tom wouldn't think she was being annoying. That was more of a label Stormpaw had given herself, under the impression that she did annoy other cats, and she was beginning to believe it more and more. She would have hated to bother this other apprentice, and accidentally make an enemy in the process. Stormpaw awaited his reply nervously, shifting her blue hues in any direction but his, her silver tail twitching nervously.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Ahh!",the tom yelled as something hit him. Bellykit got up seeing Brightkit. He snarled,"Yes you got me! I was about to sleep when you tackled me!" He pounced towards her aiming at her chest and claws sheathed.
"Okay, okay! Geez, calm down!' Brightkit grumbled a little. She was energetic; this cat was just being grumpy. She didn't notice him pouncing towards her until it was too late and he bowled her over, sending her rolling head over tail with a stifled squeak of surprise. "Hey! Ooh, you're going to regret that!" She laughed, bounding towards him and skidding to a stop right in front of him, realizing her vision was a little blurrier than usual. She shook her head, attempting to perhaps clear it, and thankfully for her it worked. She batted at Bellykit with her soft paws, attempting to wrestle him to the ground and she would be the champion of the unexpected game. Her hues sparkled with intrigue and a playful fire that was pretty much always there...at least, if you were looking for it it was always there. "Oh I'm Brightkit, by the way," She introduced herself casually, not forgetting that they were in the middle of a game and continuing to bat at him. Brightkit wasn't the strongest kit, but she was determined to win whenever she could. To prove herself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Okay, okay! Geez, calm down!' Brightkit grumbled a little. She was energetic; this cat was just being grumpy. She didn't notice him pouncing towards her until it was too late and he bowled her over, sending her rolling head over tail with a stifled squeak of surprise. "Hey! Ooh, you're going to regret that!" She laughed, bounding towards him and skidding to a stop right in front of him, realizing her vision was a little blurrier than usual. She shook her head, attempting to perhaps clear it, and thankfully for her it worked. She batted at Bellykit with her soft paws, attempting to wrestle him to the ground and she would be the champion of the unexpected game. Her hues sparkled with intrigue and a playful fire that was pretty much always there...at least, if you were looking for it it was always there. "Oh I'm Brightkit, by the way," She introduced herself casually, not forgetting that they were in the middle of a game and continuing to bat at him. Brightkit wasn't the strongest kit, but she was determined to win whenever she could. To prove herself.
(Bellykit just ran out the nursery. He's in the territory. Do you want me to post first?)
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(Bellykit just ran out the nursery. He's in the territory. Do you want me to post first?)
mm, sure. I'll just say Brightkit ran out after him xD

Old December 17th, 2016, 10:09 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Slowly walking in the den Bellykit hissed as his front legs bleed. Not trying to stumble he looked around the den,"Zerosight? N-Northpaw? I need... I need something." He tripped as he couldn't see out his blood covered eye. Luckily he landed on moss. The black and ginger tom shivered as the scratches on his face,above his eye,back, and front legs soak the moss with blood.At least I fought. Right Thrushwing? He tried to stay awake as he waited for the medicine cats.
Old December 18th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dovekit12
Moonfeather padded into the den"Owltail?" She mewed. Moonfeather heard cats arguing and realized that the nursery was under atack.

Last edited by Moonsong12; December 18th, 2016 at 06:55 AM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
@Dovekit12
Moonfeather padded into the den"Owltail?" She mewed. Moonfeather heard cats arguing and realized that the nursery was under atack.

"Hear" Owltail said.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:26 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Stormpelt

The fluffy tortoiseshell padded into the clearing, shaking his fur from his rest in the nursery. He was starting to get very aggravated at the crowded den filled with kits and queens. Though he was rambunctious himself, he had learned the hard way that playing inside the nursery could be... annoying to others. Of course, he had to respect their trouble making personalities.

And he was still as rambunctious as always. Now Orchidkit was even more hyper due to the excitement of soon becoming an apprentice with only a moon to go. Unlike many other apprentices, his mind was filled with guesses on who would become his mentor, but instead trying to think about what it would be like to just run around without having to sneak around and worry about getting into trouble. Nope, he'd instead be allowed to roam and play in the forest.

He wished that he could also wander onto the other clans' territories. Maybe that could be another rule to break, he thought mischievously. Orchidkit loves to figure out rules he could break - as long as they weren't too bad. But he honestly didn't think that trespassing was that bad of a rule to break. His fluffy tail waved at the thought of actually being able to hunt and fight, sadly admitting that he couldn't really do either.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Closed Thread