Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Furies' Field
Last post by Moonraven
Today 06:19 PM
A Biting Fog [Fogpaw...
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 06:19 PM
irreversible mistakes
Last post by Bean
Today 06:18 PM
Snowflakes Falling...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 12:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Shimm
he gave a slightly confused look. "ok... Can't be too bad. " he meowed never heard of a mentor doing that before. . " can we get started?" he asled.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2020, 03:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleamkit gave her a suspicious look. "Everyone has more than that to their story than what they tell themselves. And I think you have more to your story. But whatever, I am not the prying type." He settled down again and gave her a sideways glance. "What do you want from me? If you have come to pretend to be friendly, then laugh at my leg to betray me, don't even bother. I don't care if you make fun of me."
@lone
well, sometimes it was hard to gain trust, especially with kits who were... different. vixenkit might have to work a little on this one, but she could have some fun, anyway. "laugh at your leg? now, why would i do that?" she put on a puzzled expression, glancing at him as if that was the last thing in the world she would think of doing. true, it was different and kinda weird-looking, but it would've been out of her current character for her to laugh at it.

"i don't have to be here long if you don't want me to, y'know. i mean, if you don't like it, i can always go..." she mewed, her voice trailing off as she fixed him with a more subdued expression. some cats were easy to guilt into apologizing; others took a longer period of time, but it was well-worth it in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Jaykit was laying down in his bedding, just.. simply living the good kit life. Kidding. He was dying. He was currently being confined in the nursery because a old-fart didn't appreciative his skills He rested his head on his paws. A tabby kit-- sneakily passing the crowd of the kits and crouching down behind the nest. Jaykit stifled a giggle, slowly rising to his paws. He didn't know if Acornkit knew his tail was showing but, he was going to take advantage of it.

Jaykit hop out of his bedding, crouching low to the ground-- slowly he crawled over onto the stranger's bedding. He gazed at the tail for a moment before batting Acorntail with his soft kit paws back and forth. Just casually, not saying a word.
honestly, sometimes the other kits could be really, really annoying. even so, acornkit stifled a more aggressive answer as he felt something soft batting at his tail, turning around to stare at the other cat instead. "d'you mind?" he asked in a low voice, gently moving his tail closer to him.

"i mean, no offense, dude, but i wasn't exactly looking for a playmate." he was doing his best to be nice here, but even acornkit had his limits. besides, it wasn't like he was being rude, either. he was simply trying to say, in the nicest way possible, that he didn't feel like being any form of entertainment right now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:25 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Gleamkit glanced at her. "Laugh at my leg because it makes me useless and looks disgusting." She actually looked confused. Maybe she is just one of those weird, totally carefree cats, he thought.
Then she tried to play that guilt thing cats do to him sometimes. "Oh, don't get your tail in a twist. I was just wondering." He rolled his eyes. "And you can go wherever you want, I don't care."
@lone

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:17 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@BILL., @Blissie Bliss, @Mentallyunstable, @DarkNight

Icestar entered the clearing with the group ahead of her, checking to make sure the kits were still close by.
"Both of you are to go straight back to the nursery. No more unsupervised adventures. I'm not afraid to delay your ceremonies even further, do you understand?" She glared sternly at the two, before then turning her attention to her apprentice.

"Ebonypaw, I want you to find Dogpaw [ @S-oft ] and the two of you are to go collect moss for new nests. Dogpaw can show you how it's done. We want to make sure our new clanmates are comfortable, don't we?" She looked back at Foxpudge and Butterflypaw, and then glanced around the clearing once more.

"Thunderhowl!" She called out in the direction of the warrior's den. She wasn't sure where he would be right about now, but she trusted he was around. Hopefully he wasn't still in ThunderClan. He had work to do here.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit headed straight to the nursery just as Icestar said to, with her head hung low. She hated being caught and being in trouble.
@Casper

Old April 5th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

PATROLS

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by (12) If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.

Hunting patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory/training grounds respectively, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like it's been forever since he's bothered to send out patrols. The trouble with WindClan has been keeping him busy but that didn't give Beastspark an excuse for neglecting the patrols. With Icestar back, he assumed she'd be taking care of the border patrols so he had hunting to do.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Rosedapple [ @Spiderfrost ]
Members: Tawnyflame [ @Ever ] Scorchpaw [ @RedHead ]
(Optional Prompt: you find half-eaten prey laying around)
He could not recall getting any reports from the hunting patrols he sent out last. "Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol." He tells the molly. "The food pile is low but with new-leaf here finding prey to hunting shouldn't be too difficult. Tawnyflame and Scorchpaw with you."

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Cherrymist [ @SilentLamb]
Members: Russetpatch [ @MagicCat99 ] Cloverwish [ @TeamRiverRipple ]
(Optional Prompt: you find fresh badger dirt in the territory )
Uncertain about how the first hunting patrol would go, he decided to pick a more experience patrol this leader. "Cherrymist." She's often returned to report to him and he was sure that even if not all her patrol members tag along with her she'd at least bring something home. "You'll lead the second hunting patrol, go with Russetpatch and Cloverwish. Bring back as much prey as can catch." He trusted Cherrymist to get the job done.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 5th, 2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:35 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw strolled back into the clearing just in time, back from an educational trip around the forest. Her ears perked forward as she caught the first meow of her name and the rest of the sentence. Moss collecting! It wasn't fun but it was helpful and supportive, being a productive member of her clan was the goal had at the moment away, besides the task of living through to hear her warrior name. "Ebonypaw! Follow me," She called out to the other apprentice in a commanding bark, staying by the entrance.

@Casper @Blissie Bliss

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

"Of course," she meowed smoothly, drinking the compliment in and relishing every moment that Icestar's attention was solely on her. "I do try to bring delight wherever I go. Thankfully, I am very skilled in that regard." Now, she was back in ShadowClan -- they could marvel at her paws and express their appreciation that she was improving their lives once again.

Daintybird shook her head, scoffing. "Their filthy paws were all over my fur, like I was their plaything! It was grotesque! Unforgivable! ...But alas, I am tough! I did not allow them to harm me despite their awful advances." However, she supposed a check-up might not hurt anything. "Is that Shade..spots gone? I refuse to have him check me for injuries."
It took a moment for Icestar to remember Shadestripe. Her scarred face twisted in disgust just thinking of him.
"No, that good-for-nothing lump is long gone. Caused quite a scene in the clearing when I demoted him, and attacked me. We practically had to drag him out of the clan kicking and yowling. Honestly, you should be quite glad you missed it." She recounted the story distastefully, preferring to forget that disgrace of a medicine cat entirely.

"Irispaw from ThunderClan is our medicine cat, as Tallmarsh couldn't be bothered to train her. She's being taught by...A cat who claims to be a former ShadowClan medicine cat, returned from StarClan. At first I thought he was crazy, but he's definitely shown the skills of an experienced medicine cat. Really, I think you'll find that our clan is in far better paws now." She couldn't remember if Daintybird had been around for when she demoted Crowtail and appointed Beastspark as deputy, but she figured the short-legged she-cat would ask if she had concerns.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 5th, 2020, 07:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Undertaker
"yes sir " Cherrymist meowed and head off " c'mon guys!" she called .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2020, 07:21 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
PATROLS

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Patrols need to be completed by (12) If somebody in your patrol takes longer than 24 hours to respond even after notifying them of their turn, you may continue on without them and skip their turn. There are only seven days to complete a patrol post, so it's not reasonable to wait days on end for a response.

Hunting patrols do not need to be longer than one or two posts per person, unless something significant happens! Patrol leaders should take their starter straight to the territory/training grounds respectively, to ensure things get completed in a timely manner. You do not need to gather your patrol in the clearing.

Once your patrol is complete, the leaders of each patrol are to report to Beastspark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like it's been forever since he's bothered to send out patrols. The trouble with WindClan has been keeping him busy but that didn't give Beastspark an excuse for neglecting the patrols. With Icestar back, he assumed she'd be taking care of the border patrols so he had hunting to do.

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Rosedapple [ @Spiderfrost ]
Members: Tawnyflame [ @Ever ] Scorchpaw [ @RedHead ]
(Optional Prompt: you find half-eaten prey laying around)
He could not recall getting any reports from the hunting patrols he sent out last. "Rosedapple, take out a hunting patrol." He tells the molly. "The food pile is low but with new-leaf here finding prey to hunting shouldn't be too difficult. Tawnyflame and Scorchpaw with you."

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Cherrymist [ @SilentLamb]
Members: Ploverspot [ @Arie ] Myrtlepaw [ @starshooter ]
(Optional Prompt: you find fresh badger dirt in the territory )
Uncertain about how the first hunting patrol would go, he decided to pick a more experience patrol this leader. "Cherrymist." She's often returned to report to him and he was sure that even if not all her patrol members tag along with her she'd at least bring something home. "You'll lead the second hunting patrol, go with Ploverspot and Myrtlepaw. Bring back as much prey as can catch." He trusted Cherrymist to get the job done.

(Ploverspot has already relocated to Thunderclan days ago. They're on the allegiance page and everything idk if Arie is still rping him in Shadowclan anymore, same goes for Myrtlepaw)

Rosedapple looked up from talking with another clan mate when she flicked her tail in acknowledgement.

"I'll round the group up and set out right now Beastspark." she assured before getting to her paws and calling for her apprentice and Tawnyflame.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 5th, 2020 at 07:24 PM.
Closed Thread