Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:50 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 09:47 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 09:44 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:27 PM
Honeyed Words and Sleeping...
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2020, 04:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blackadder scoffed, the little fur he had on his pelt was ruffled in anger as he narrowed his blue eyes into daggers. "Get stuffed! If you're going to lack in conversation, then you can consider this one done!" He snapped his teeth at her. Blackadder turned back to the shadows of the clearing, slithering off to the shade.

@TeamRiverRipple

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw sat outside the apprentices den, her tail lashing with boredom. She hated being stuck in camp. She felt like she was a kit in the nursery still. Maybe she would mess with someone today and maybe mess with their mind for a bit. That usually brought her joy. Ebonypaw let out a smirk and settled down. She tucked her paws underneath her as she waited for a cat to walk by.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:07 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw sat outside the apprentices den, her tail lashing with boredom. She hated being stuck in camp. She felt like she was a kit in the nursery still. Maybe she would mess with someone today and maybe mess with their mind for a bit. That usually brought her joy. Ebonypaw let out a smirk and settled down. She tucked her paws underneath her as she waited for a cat to walk by.
Fernkit padded out of the nursery after getting permission to leave. She didn't understand why she still had to ask. She was almost at age to become an apprentice. She wasn't a baby anymore. The molly looked around the camp, spotting Ebonypaw by the apprentices den. Wasn't she Icestar's apprentice? Fernkit padded up to Ebonypaw. When she got closer she tripped and fell into her back on. Her fur heated up with embarrassment.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 5th, 2020, 05:14 AM

[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw saw a kit walk over to her. The molly was fine with it until Fernkit accidentally fell on top of her. The fluffy black apprentice fluffed out her fur and gave the kitten a hiss. "Get off me kit!", she growled. Ebonypaw shoved her off of her. She didn't care if it was on accident. She stood up and hovered over Fernkit to intimidate her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw saw a kit walk over to her. The molly was fine with it until Fernkit accidentally fell on top of her. The fluffy black apprentice fluffed out her fur and gave the kitten a hiss. "Get off me kit!", she growled. Ebonypaw shoved her off of her. She didn't care if it was on accident. She stood up and hovered over Fernkit to intimidate her.
Fernkit backed away slowly after hearing the older cat hiss. She didn't mean to fall on her. "Sorry I tripped over my own feet." , she retorted. She didn't know what this cats problem was, but she started to scare her when Ebonypaw hovered over her. She wasn't going to hurt her was she?

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:31 AM

[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw didn't care. She fell on her and that would not do. "Then maybe you should be more careful!", she growled. This kit was now on her bad list, but maybe she could mess with her a bit. "You'll never be a warrior if you something like that again.", Ebonypaw whispered still trying to intimidate the kit.

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:41 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw didn't care. She fell on her and that would not do. "Then maybe you should be more careful!", she growled. This kit was now on her bad list, but maybe she could mess with her a bit. "You'll never be a warrior if you something like that again.", Ebonypaw whispered still trying to intimidate the kit.
Fernkit didn't like this cat at all by the way she was talking. "That's not true and you know it. Everybody does it at one point in their life." she growled back. The young molly wanted to take her class against her face, but didn't want to get in trouble. Oh how Fernkit wished she could knock some sense into her.

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:56 AM

[~] @Morgan; [~]

Ebonypaw was really starting to hate this kid. "If you don't believe me than leave. i don't even want to look at you right now!", she snapped. She went forward in an attempt to scare her off. Hopefully it worked, because she was straight up pissed.

Old April 5th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish grunted, turning back to the warriors den. She kicked her lizard at Blackadders feet, storming away into the shadowy snores of the warriors den. Stepping inside, she gave Blackadder one last cold look. Just another one of the idiots of the clan.

@S-oft
Old April 5th, 2020, 12:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Rootkit knew that tone. It never meant anything happy. Either Melonbelly had gone on a trip or... disaster had struck. But the kit kept his pessimistic outlook in his mind and instead watched as Citrusflower approached them. He noticed Fernkit and Berrykit had joined them. Fernkit was huddled next to his mother and Berrykit had gone close to Falconkit's side. Rootkit kept his mouth shut and waited for an explanation.

(@Blissie Bliss; @DarkNight; @Morgan; @The Shadow Flower; )
Closed Thread