Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by Fits
Today 05:49 PM
Whispering Crystals- A WoF...
Last post by SandyFox
Today 05:45 PM
ThunderClan Healing Event...
by iliri
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:34 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:29 PM
I HAVE RETURNED!
Last post by glitch
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:04 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

“Yeah. Usually no one talks to me because they get nervous when they see my leg. I’m surprised you haven’t run away screaming.” He rolled his eyes at his own sarcasm.
He gave Vixenkit a side glance. “So what’s your story?” He gave her a curious look.
@lone

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:06 PM
Floofy cat

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackkit looked around the clearing, "I wonder if we could get warriors to train us while we're here. We wouldn't be real apprentices but we can still learn. After all, I'm not much of a kit anymore." he said sighing.
@DarkNight
“Sure! That’s a great idea! And I’m really sorry about your ceremony.” She realized the only reason he wanted to do this was because he couldn’t be an apprentice for a while longer.
“Who should we ask?”

@Mentallyunstable

Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Yeah. Usually no one talks to me because they get nervous when they see my leg. I’m surprised you haven’t run away screaming.” He rolled his eyes at his own sarcasm.
He gave Vixenkit a side glance. “So what’s your story?” He gave her a curious look.
@lone
"ah, i'm not really the run away screaming type." vixenkit gave a small chuckle of her own, twitching her tail lightly. there wasn't a doubt in her mind that she wanted to run away; it just wouldn't have been interesting that way.

oh, if only he knew what her "story" was. nevertheless, the she-cat put on her fake smile and curled her tail around her paws, the picture of a pleasant young kit. "what do you mean? i live in shadowclan just like you... i was born here, and i've grown up here. i mean, i guess my life's been pretty uneventful so far." she shrugged a little.

that was about all she could say, and to be fair, it was the truth. at least, the part of it she wanted him to know.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:22 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
"It is very important to use back rake at such a time of need. Overdoing it will make the opponent go around and slash you,
You need to use it when the opponent least expected it, and you must aimed the hindlegs right, enough to kick the opponents face!"
Redheart went on.
The warrior took a pawstep back away from the apprentice.
"Go ahead and try it, I'll point out your flaws afterwards."

Mirepaw nodded, splaying his toes and bracing, sprinting towards his mentor and leaping, bouncing his hind paws off the older tom’s foreheads and patting his back with sheathed claws.

The fluffy Tom leaped off his mentors back and smiled back at his mentor “Did I do it right?”
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:25 PM
Floofy cat

Gleamkit gave her a suspicious look. "Everyone has more than that to their story than what they tell themselves. And I think you have more to your story. But whatever, I am not the prying type." He settled down again and gave her a sideways glance. "What do you want from me? If you have come to pretend to be friendly, then laugh at my leg to betray me, don't even bother. I don't care if you make fun of me."
@lone

Old April 4th, 2020, 04:53 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @bmkmb

Ravenvine turned his head as he smelt the scent of his apprentice and moved his tail, gesturing for the young apprentice to sit down and relax themselves. He needed a clear head for this, and it might also give him the opportunity to see how much the other cat already knew. So he turned towards the apprentice, although he was unable to see him and curled his tail back over the paws. "So I want to start off with, that I am sorry for the circumstances that have caused you pain. I myself have experienced my fair share, but pain is not a contest it just about being able to understand what the other have gone through." He didn't know why he started out like that, but maybe he wanted to get a point across. That was his best idea, to open himself up first so that the apprentice would feel comfortable. So he gestured to the scar that made so his right eye no longer existed. "This I got when fighting a rogue. I might not be able to see, but I am still a warrior and I'll teach you everything I know. However, I am blind and I will not be able to teach you how to look between the pines to spot a prey up in the trees or beneath a bush. But I can teach you how to smell another cat from further away, how to spot the movements pattern of prey by their footsteps and the vibrations in the ground." He nodded at that. He might be blind but that did not mean useless, it just meant adapting to other challenges. "I think, I'll be able to teach you how to adapt. However, I need you to open up first. I want to know what I am dealing with, rip the bandage of fast instead of letting it rot like an infected wound."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 4th, 2020, 06:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Falconpaw was not buying it.

Perhaps his views had been jaded due to continued verbal resistance, borderline abuse toward a young mind in need of guidance, but there was no part of him that felt inclined to believe the genuity of Hailstorm.

"The only one who got worked up was you." There was no hiding the venom to his words, the layer of distrust. "You started that. You intentionally only heard what you wanted-- I could have simply called her a 'stupid she-cat' and that would have gauged the same reaction from you! You-- and the sheep that follow you."

Falconpaw quietly bared his teeth, forcing his fur to lie flat. "I do not believe your apology." Tears or not, words alone could not undo the damage between them. With time Hailstorm would have to work to amend her mistake. How she did that ..was up to her.

But Falconpaw was already leaving, mood soured further as he headed back in the direction of camp. "Save your tears. You should be better than to allow your She-Catly Emotions control you, like they did at the meeting." Hailstorm should be happy this was all he was saying on that matter. His respect for her was waning with his lack of faith, and more less savory comments were on the tip of his tongue.

This was just a matter of him being polite.

[ @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:31 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish sat alone in the clearing, frowning. "Why," she growled, digging her claws into the ground, "Are Windclan cats in our territory?" She sheathed her claws, glancing at her clanmates, and searching their eyes. No suspicion. Good. She stood up, cautiously snatching a lizard. What a puny catch. She sat down, beginning to eat the lizard when she noticed a cat at the edge of the clearing. Blackadder. She snorted. One of the only cats in this clan who isn't a disappointment.

@S-oft

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 4th, 2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:45 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Blackadder had been napping in the cooler shade of the clearing, his dark pelt blended into the shadows, leaving him virtually invisible apart from two large blue eyes. He stretched his thin, boney body out as he woke from the refreshing nap when he caught site of Cloverwish. Blackadder smirked, deciding she might make for entertaining company. "Well, well, well... I'm not shocked to see you in an awful mood, Cloverwish." He meowed, sitting a tails length away.

@TeamRiverRipple

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:49 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Cloverwish snapped her head in his direction, a growl fumbling in her throat. "What do you mean, I'm never in a awful mood! Are you insulting me? Argh, I knew that I shouldn't have talked to you! You have insulted me! Wronged me! You have betrayed my trust, I can never trust you again!"
@S-oft
Closed Thread