Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:53 AM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:47 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:42 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 09:34 AM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ MOSQUITOKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Hound
Today 09:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2020, 12:17 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Well, eyes don't scare me! You shouldn't be ashamed of a part of you! Your family should be ashamed that they left you! They dare call themselves warriors! When I find them, I'll tell them that their son grew up to be an awesome warrior!" She put a paw to his face and wiped the tear from his cheek. "They don't deserve your sadness."

She smiled at him gently at him. "My parents abandoned me at the ShadowClan border. I don't even know who they are. But that doesn't decide who we are! We can be great warriors by what we do, not what our foolish parents did!"

@Menatllyunstable

Old March 31st, 2020, 12:28 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Yewbranch took one more hiss at Nettlespark before huffing off.

Nettlespark... who had died and put him in charge, Yewbranch's nasty mother?

The taupe tom cat curled a lip. What could he do to get back at Nettlespark without getting himself in trouble.... fill his nest with thorns? No.. that was boring. But something, something he could do...

He had have to think about it. His mind wandered back to those horrible rabbit thumpers taking room on their territory.
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:30 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit looked at Falconkit, actually looked at Falconkit for the first time and smiled as she wiped his tear away. " Thanks Falconkit, you're right." He said as he jumped up, " We'll be the fiercest warriors the clans have ever seen! But do me a favor, I don't want to be Blackrump, I want a good name, Like Blackclaw or Blackheart." He said looking back at her with a playful look in his eyes.
@darkForest

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:35 PM
Floofy cat

Falconkit grinned as he got back into a happy attitude. “Oh, fine you don’t have to be Blackrump. I like Blackclaw! You can be Blackclaw! Now let’s be the best warriors we can be, no matter what our parents did!” She trotted around in a circle with her head held high as she said this.
@Mentallyunstable

Old March 31st, 2020, 12:48 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit smiled before tackling Falconkit. "Hey when do you think you'll get your cast off?"
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old March 31st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Floofy cat

“I don’t know. Soon probably. It wasn’t too bad. In fact I can still play with it on, as you saw yesterday! And I have fun whacking cats with it.” Falconkit mischievously smiled as she demonstrated. She lifted her paw and whacked him with the stick inside of her cast.
@Mentallyunstable

Last edited by DarkNight; March 31st, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old March 31st, 2020, 01:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

{Open for anyone to join! }

With a small frog grasped gently in her mouth, Smokewing quietly slipped her way back into the nursery, a purr rumbling in her chest. Settling down in an open spot where there were no rambunctious kits running around, the forever queen would let out a soft sigh and stretch her paws out, laying the frog on the floor. She had been up most of the early morning hours making sure none of the kits ventured too far, before some of the other queens woke up to take her watch, allowing her to go get some food.
It was such a nice day out! Maybe she'd take some of the younger kits out into the clearing to enjoy it after she was done eating. Or maybe she could enjoy a nice conversation with the other mollies of the nursery. The day was ripe with possibilities and it made Smokewing's heart swell with happiness. Of course she heard of the news that Windclan had been driven out of their territory by coyote's and that made her sad, but thankfully there was a place some of them could stay while everything got sorted out. Her heart went out to the kits that had to go through that, and the apprentices, well, everyone. Perhaps she could talk to Icestar about visiting them? She just worried about those kits. A comforting presence might be needed, and she'd be happy to be that comforting presence, if Icestar allowed her to be.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 31st, 2020, 01:08 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @Moon Lily @Blissie Bliss

As Icestar stalked out of her den on the way to the entrance, she scanned the clearing in search of her new apprentice.
"Ebonypaw!" She called out. "I'd like you to come along with us to visit Twilightstar. It will be good experience for you, and you'll get to see some of the territory. We're leaving immediately."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old March 31st, 2020, 01:11 PM
Floofy cat

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Gleamkit boredly looked around for someone to talk to. Most kits didn't like to talk to him because of his disability, so he usually talked to queens. Then he spotted Smokewing, whom he hadn't really talked to before. So he hobbled over with his twisted back leg dragging behind him.
"Hi, Smokewing. You probably don't know me, I'm Gleamkit." He mumbled to her.
@The Cannibal

Old March 31st, 2020, 01:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[~] @Casper; [~]

Ebonypaw looked up from where she was sitting and looked over at Icestar. The molly stood up and padded over to her. Deep down inside she was excited to go with her mentor to visit the leader of Windclan, but like always she kept that hidden. She dipped her head with her emotionless gaze.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Closed Thread