Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM

Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:40 PM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Fireflight gave an amused smile. “You just rub against the tree, or whatever. I dunno, so that the other clans can smell you? Well, that’s how ya do it. Don”t know why.” @Elementals @Fallen One @Finpaw
Old July 2nd, 2020, 01:47 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggypaw~
(So will we go along with the loner passing?)

“Oh okie!” Foggypaw exclaimed as she bounced over to a marker and rubbed her scent all over it. Sniffing it with satisfaction, Foggypaw smiled. “So like that?” she asked to Fireflight to see if she did it correctly.

{ @Fallen One @Finpaw @Breakfast~burrito }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old July 2nd, 2020, 09:59 PM

(Fine by me )fireflight nodded and then gave a tiny hop. She was so proud of her apprentice! She was doing so well. Well, this is the first thing she’s learned.. but she’s still awesome. @Elementals @Fallen One @Finpaw
Old July 3rd, 2020, 04:45 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@Elementals @Breakfast~burrito

Finpaw watched as Fireflight directed Foggypaw on how to leave a scent mark - seeing a mentor be so proud of their apprentice stung a bit, but he ignored that feeling in favor of just being happy for the two - then made his way over to the next marker. Scrunching up his nose in thought, he eyed the tree up and down, then knocked his head against it and rubbed it with his cheek in a vague imitation of what Foggypaw had done.

It wasn’t very graceful, but still effective. “I think I did that one right, yeah?” he asked Fireflight over his shoulder.

Before she could respond, however, Finpaw was caught off-guard by the whiff of an unfamiliar scent in the air. “Wait, do you guys smell that?” Sniffing more intently, he realized it was another cat- and they were getting closer.

“I think we have company..!”

(( Feel free to have the interaction happen mostly w/out me since I’ll prob be late again, Finpaw can just be standing there not knowing what to do, lol. ))
Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:49 AM

Fireflight was about to congratulate finpaw when she heard her yowl. Fur bristling, she got in front of Finpaw and Foggypaw. “Stay behind me unless they’re friendly.” She hissed. “I am not having you two die on your first patrol.” She looked down and realized she was shaking and tried to force herself to stop. You cannot break down now! There are cats who need you too badly for you to be a coward! She shook herself violently and glared around the forest. She cast a worried glance at the two apprentices. “I’d prefer it if you’d go in that tree, but I know what it’s like to Feel like a kit, so you can stay if you wish. I promise if you leave or stay, no one will think you a coward.” Especially not me. She finished in her head. She looked forward and crouched against the ground; then let out a yowl as she leaped at the rustling. She had enough time to think gosh, I’d look so stupid if it’s just a mouse or something. But she undershot the jump and stumbled in front of the stranger instead.
@Finpaw @Elementals @Fallen One
Old July 3rd, 2020, 12:50 PM
Ambivert

~Foggypaw~

Shuffling behind her mentor, Foggypaw unsheathe her claws. Thankfully, she had a brother who knew that she would have to battle for herself one day. Poking her head in curiously, she saw a calico cat sneering at them. Having a feeling that Finpaw may not know how to defend themselves, she gave them a tip. “Psst, you see how we are on dirt? If they come too close, kick up as much dirt as you can into their eyes. From the experience of faceplanting too many time into the ground, dirt hurts my eyeballs.”

______
~Sushi~

“My my, aren’t you all a pawful. Guess I found a warrior with 2 babies eh?” Sushi laughed as she clutched the sparrow. Watching a black and grey baby unsheathe their claws, Sushi laughed. “Aww, kitty getting scared.”

{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 07:39 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The yowling furball didn't scare the sheep but she did? Really? Hmm...maybe cats with brains the size of mouse turds were seen a none threatening to sheep. That would make sense, they probably saw Parasite as one of them.
"Parasite, you just slide around in dirt, disgusting, nasty, smelly, dirt. Now you hanging out on smelly sheep... I'm not letting you back in the camp." She decided suddenly, wrinkling her nose as one of the sheep made a fresh pile of dirt. It reeked.
"You can have a sheep if you're going to clean up its dirt every day." Sarcasm could be heard loudly with every word in the sentence. There was no one in hell she was bringing home a sheep.... it would most likely destroy her camp no matter how docile it appeared.
"We need to mark the border, either get down very carefully or I'll send the sheep scattering and you can go live with them for the rest of your life." One less bug in her pelt.
@Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 4th, 2020, 03:38 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Moonraven --

Oh he had to get down from the sheep? Because they were going to mark borders. Why hadn't they done that first? Sighing he attempted to stand up. The back of the sheep was so comfortable though and he could just... fall down and nap on the floof monster again. "I'm... coming!" With that he ignored Twiglight's comment about... what was it? Getting down carefully? He didn't care. She told him to get down... soooo down he would go. Stagpaw proceeded to roll himself off the floofy monster, and shook out his short fur. At least the poop didn't get stuck to him but... he wished the poof had. He wanted some to take with him home! To show everyone that he was not as useless as his bad paw and well... 'supposed' stupidity made him out to be. So hobbling over back to Twiglight he perked up, "Wait... why can't I go back to camp? NO! I can't get eaten by the murderous rabbits! Please. Twiglight! I have to get back to camp or I'll get eaten!" So now he was back with Twiglight... and hopefully she wouldn't leave him to be eaten by... oh no. "WAIT! Are you going to leave me to get eaten by the Shadow cats? I would rather be chased by a rabbit than eaten by the Shadowcats!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 4th, 2020, 06:23 AM
Picrew (c) FluffyPawHeart

My Mood: Distracted

@Elementals @Breakfast~burrito

Finpaw instinctively crouched behind Fireflight as the stranger approached, his hackles raised and claws digging into the dirt beneath him. “I-I don’t-- I’ve never been trained on how to fight before,” he hurriedly stammered, keeping to a hushed whisper so the loner - or rogue? - couldn’t overhear him. Glancing to Foggypaw as she spoke, he nodded vigorously in affirmation of her advice; if this came to a battle, he knew he’d have to use it.

“We w-won’t abandon you, Fireflight!” he bravely reassured in a trembling voice.

It was then that Fireflight missed her attack and the stranger came suddenly looming up as a very real, very tangible threat. And as much as Finpaw startled, he was just as quick to arch his back up and puff his chest out, making himself look as big and imposing as his scrawny body would allow. He hissed, fiercely, and threw a mock swipe of his claws out in front of him.

“We’re not- not babies, or scared! Y-you should be scared!!” he squeaked.
Old July 4th, 2020, 01:48 PM
Ambivert

~Sushi~

Watching as the kittens tried to look fiercer than they were from her point of view, Sushi gave a hideous blood shaking laugh that could have done well for the Dark Forest. “Gosh babies, I’ve killed a twoleg once and you think a warrior and 2 lumps of hissing fur could stop me? Let’s turn you all into sashimi shall we?” Sushi hissed as she launched for the warrior.

(I give you guys permission to power play her as along as you don’t kill her or make life lasting injuries!)

~Foggypaw~

Gasping as the cat launched themselves with their claws outstretched, Foggypaw slide under the cat’s belly and tickled the heck out of them making them fall short.

{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; July 4th, 2020 at 01:48 PM.