Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:17 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 02:06 PM
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:03 PM
Ω "Hooting" Ω - [adoption...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2020, 10:44 PM

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Shimm & @CheetahPelt

Vulturekit's ears flattened at her adoptive mother's words, angry that she had shot down her idea so fast. Still, she could tell that something about what she had said had upset Songbird, so she blinked apologetically at her before shaking out her pelt and quickly regaining her normal demeanor. "I bet I could take down a weasel." Vulturekit announced in a matter-o-fact tone, lifting her nose in the air proudly.

Last edited by wick; February 9th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 10:49 PM

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Shimm

Vulturekit was practically tripping over Songbird's toes, dark fur bristling with excitement as she looked around the clearing. My first Clan meeting! she thought, tail sticking straight up in the air.
Old February 9th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

It seemed they were getting used to coming when she summoned them. The oriental was ready to get down to business when that screeching voice sounded loud across the clearing. She didn't even bother looking in the dark she-cat's direction, Twilightstar had heard that voice numerous times throughout her life. It was unavoidable. The leader debated for a second on how to handle this situation without causing an explosion. If she ignored Midnightstalker there was a fifty-fifty chance that she would come up and either force-feed the leader or beat her to within an inch of her life (perhaps beyond considering she now had extra lives) for being disrespectful. Twilightstar would like to bypass both scenarios, she'd have to try appeasing her mother while dealing with the meeting, and pray to Starclan that her clanmates continue to be simple spectators to this stupidity.
"Elderpaw [ @implimm ], Dunepaw, Hickorypaw, Lichenpaw, Parsleypaw, Thymepaw [ @Lonestar23 ], and Shrewpaw [ @Pepperkins ]." She called for all seven apprentices, beckoning them forth with the tip of her tail. While she waited for them all, she turned her attention to her mother. If Twilightstar cared for the thoughts of others she might have been embarrassed by Midnightstalker, but she had gotten used to dealing with the she-cat that gave birth to her.
"Don't yowl, mother, I can hear you just fine." She kept her tone flatter than usual since she'd like to evade explaining to Starclan how she lost her first life. "I have a meeting to do so I can't exactly come down there right this second. Can't this wait until I'm done?" Twilightstar didn't dare tell her to put it on the fresh-kill pile or that the warrior should concern herself with feeding the clan. It wouldn't end well for her.
@Undertaker

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; February 9th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 12:56 AM
i am kenough

A the crowd of gathering cats grew in the next few minutes, the she-cat takes the time to settle into her seat and look around. There was no ignoring the caterwauling of the odd black cat addressing Twilightstar, and try as she might, Elderpaw found herself indeed staring. It must have been embarrassing, being leader of WindClan and having your mother traipse around in some delusion where you were still a kit that needed paw-feeding. The apprentice knew that if her father were still here, she'd sure be trying to become one with the nearest bush if he tried doing the same thing this molly was doing!

Imagining her father padding around with a fat rabbit calling for her brings a smile to the gray tabby's face, and she turns away from the scene being caused with a purr of amusement. As Elderpaw began looking around the clearing again, this time trying to pick out what she'd want to become to hide from Quincetail, she hears her name being called. For a heartbeat, confusion whisks her insides up. But as she blinks her daydreams away and looks at the leader, she decides to stand up and approach. She notes, as she pads up to sit beneath the Breezerock, that a lot of apprentices had been called up.

@Moonraven
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Oh, boy! He had his work cut out for him.

"Alright, good attempt! Here.."

Foxpudge lowered himself to his own hunting stance, careful to keep his paws parted enough to maintain a balance as he avoided brushing his tail and belly against the ground.

"Try copying this? You don't want to touch the ground and you'll want to be easy on your paws. It's easier to hunt in the warmer seasons.. right now the ground is crunchy from snow! If you're not mindful of your steps, prey can hear you from far away."

[ @hxneysuckle, @implimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 10th, 2020, 03:10 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Pausing from her grooming the mottled feisty queen looked up at her visitor. A small polite smile bloomed on her face. "Dunepaw," Giving a small bow of her head in welcome. "Good to see you." Her cold voice with a hint of warmth. The fierce molly remembered the days where the tom was in the nursery. He was a good lil kit who listened to her and that what made her so fond of him.
"I would love a rabbit please." Asking Dunepaw. Her stomach was slightly larger than normal and she was more rude than usual and having some rabbit always made her feel better. Especially when she was dealing with her daughter Vulturekit. Starclan blesses her little soul because she was wearing Songbird's patience. The queen loved having another kit to call her own and to her, it didn't make a difference if they were biological or not. If she could the molly would take every kit and raise them to be honorable and great warriors.
@Lonestar23
Old February 10th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Shimm @wick @Lonestar23

“I have no doubt that you could fight off a weasel.” He purred to the kit. “But I want to make it so you never have to.” He ran his tail tip over the small kitten’s head with a purr before turning his gaze back to Songbird. He enjoyed the company of the she cat, even if she was fiesty. He watched the exchange between her and the apprentice. Her warmth to the younger cats always brought a warmth to his chest.

He scanned the nursery, noticing Hickorypaw by Lambkit. “Good Morning boys.” He said, low voice soft, not wanting to wake the other slumbering cats.
Old February 10th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno
@wren
@Moon Lily

Whitesong limped closer to Runningpaw, looking over to the two medicine cats and Littlewish. His friend lay on the ground, bleeding from the wounds the rogue gave him. “Not even a rogue attack can take away your dramatic flare, hey friend?” He asked the Tom, looking at Runningpaw. “I wish I could say I could even handle the scratch on my face, but it’s difficult to use one paw to wash your face when your other paw hurts like the dark forest.”
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
Mistyfern's silver-ticked head ducked out of the Medicine Den, his broad shoulders squeezing through close behind. He seemed to be mumbling to himself about herbs as he grudgingly stomped his way toward the Breezerock. He was so preoccupied with trying to memorize herb names that he hadn't even noticed his paw coming down onto Coldsong's tail.

@Fae
"aaAGH, WHAT THE FOXDUNG WAS THAT–" Coldsong yowled as something stamped down on his beautiful tail, causing his eyes to water. He turned to yank it away from what/whoever crushed it, readying an icy glare. Gasping, his blue orbs blazed when he realized it was none other than Mistyfern who stepped on him!! "How DARE you! Are you too old to watch where you're steppin' or something?!"

Last edited by Doom; February 10th, 2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 11:13 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The tip of the tabby's tail quivered in happy delight as she displayed her childish hunting crouch to the warrior. There was no worry as to whether or not she was doing it right, or how she looked to the two in her company. It was fun! And hopefully Foxpudge wouldn't mind lending her a paw if she wasn't on the right track with this. Her green eyes flash with anticipation as she looks from the warrior over to his litle shadow, Hogpaw. He'd taken up the same position as she did, which gave her a confidence boost. She flashes a smile at him.

When Foxpudge praises their attempt, Elderpaw cannot help the excited shimmy she does on the frozen moor, a little tiptoe of glee. A warrior was showing them how to properly hunt! Trying hard not to let her elation get the better of her, Elderpaw stares at the tom. After scrutinizing his position for a good pawful of moments, the molly slowly begins to alter her own. Her paws graze the ground lightly, belly lifting, tail lowering until she has nearly copied the warrior. She exerts a little puff of breath. This was so much harder to hold than she thought! As her untrained muscles strain to keep very still, she looks at Hogpaw again, hoping she wasn't the only one having trouble.

@hxneysuckle @BILL.
Closed Thread