Last post by alec
Today 06:38 AM

Old November 25th, 2019, 07:26 AM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Lionsgrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

What a bunch of lazy kittypets. It had taken a while to urge his patrol out of camp, but the large tom finally had. He'd made it quickly throughout the territory and was now at the border, large ears perked as he looked for any signs of Riverclanners across the border in the growing darkness. Seeing none, he continued silently, beginning to mark the border. He didn't talk to either of his patrol members as he did so, instead relishing in the silence and darkness of the cold leaf-fall night.

@Rosemew @Dab
It seemed to Tigerfur as if his patrol leader didn't have the highest opinion of either of them... However, he was fine with this. He didn't want to speak anyways. It seemed better to just walk in silence, letting his clanmates deal with whatever trouble they found.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 26th, 2019, 11:51 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Her ears laid flat as Leaftail listened to the patrol leader's plummy voice of words. She raised her straight tail. having the tail loomed over her back to signal Redpaw to padded behind her as the golden brown mentor walked onwards to Daintybird

( @Moonraven @Dipper)

@Dipper
Bitterblue made quick work of her the small area she needed to mark, she rubbed against rough bark until she was certain that nothing but Shadowclan could be smelt. Daintybird was squawking again and it was going in one ear and out the other. Once she was certain that Icestar couldn't complain about the border markings anymore, she padded back over to her patrol. "There I'm done, can I leave now?" She asked, not bothering to hide how annoyed she was. She wanted to go back to camp and be rid of Daintybird.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 26th, 2019, 06:56 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird marked carefully, thoroughly, and had self-designated as the supervisor of the others while they did their own sections along the border. She wasn't afraid to step in and redo it when she determined they were... insufficient in more ways than one. "Oh, yes, run off to camp if you'd like," she responded idly with a twitch of her tail. Bitterblue had been quite boring regardless, the patrol would be the same with or without her. "We'll be right behind you, love."

[ending here jsyk]
@Moonraven @Dirtfur

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 26th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Pebblepaw only half heeded Firehawks warning as he splashed alongside his mentor, paws throwing droplets every which way, "Ok! What do we do if they start trouble though?!" The apprentice glanced between both warriors curiously, pulling himself from water and into the bank. He barely had enough time to shake his pelt before he began gagging on the ShadowClan stench.

"Ew!"He exclaimed, sticking nearby his mentor. "Should we mark it back?"

@BILL. @EternalBlaze

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 27th, 2019, 03:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"If they start trouble, we will do our best to not escalate it unless they cross the line." Firehawk glanced back at his apprentice, a smile on his muzzle. "They have no reason to go over the boundary and as long as we respect the markers, all they'll likely do is hurl some insults our way. ShadowClan has been mostly talk these days, they hardly ever act." And if history repeated itself like it did so often, that wouldn't change. "We should mark it back, but we should match how heavy they've decided to make it.

"It might discourage them if the only response they receive is us making our side stronger. It'd really kill their 'intimidation' factor."
@Dust, @EternalBlaze

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 28th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Mama Dust

Pebblepaw pushed his chest out with inflated confidence, keeping his chin high as he shared an affectionate purr, "All talk!" He parroted, "I'm not bothered by the silly ShadowClan insults! They can try all they like..." The last bit was mostly muttered to himself as he shook out his limbs, preparing for the potential challenge ahead. Well, if things did go haywire, he knew Firehawk wouldn't let them hurt him! As they neared the border, Pebblepaw put on a more serious attitude, his eyes drifting quickly in case of any ambush.

"So, where should we mark, Firehawk?"

@Snowblaze @BILL.

Old November 28th, 2019, 05:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Well," Firehawk stopped near the border line, eyeing the bushes and trees that dotted along the scent lines. "I think the best spot would be here." Firehawk began to brush his scent along the border, going over the spot repeatedly to ensure a strong marker. "You can do this too, Pebblepaw. Let's lay it in real thick, make sure they know we're not messing around."

He wished he knew where Shinytalon had gone off too. He didn't recall seeing her since they'd left camp... he hoped she was fine. @Dust, @Snowblaze

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 29th, 2019, 03:58 AM
Mama Dust

Determination clouded his features as he bounded forwards towards an oak tree just a few pawsteps away from Firehawk. It seemed to pierce the sky with how tall it was, the branches waving to him from high above! Eyes twinkling, Pebblepaw adverted his gaze from the friendly plant, instead, staring intently at the trunk. His target! Bunching himself down, he wiggled his rump... ready to attack... to strike. With eyes locked on the oak, Pebblepaw let forth a massive burst of energy leaping with both arms outstretched to hug the tree.

"Got it!" Pride radiated from his pelt in waves, pleased with himself as he sloppily slid back to the ground, his claws screeching against the aged bark. "Did you see that Firehawk?" He turned his head to briefly watch his mentor coating the bushes with Riverclan scent. Oh! An idea! Retracting his claws from the tree, Pebblepaw circled around for a moment before rubbing the side of his pelt against it. Wow! He hadn't even known how itchy he was. Again, Pebble rubbed against it, a chirpy purr rumbling in his chest as he finally balanced on his hind legs, wiggling his back awkwardly against the trunk... like some kind of baby bear or something...

"Is this correct?! This is fun, I wish Shinytalon was here with us!" He yowled, a goofy smile plastered across his maw as he continued scratching his back.

@BILL. @Snowblaze

Old November 29th, 2019, 10:22 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @.:Virgo:. (Anyone got Riverclan cats we can play with?)
Beastspark scented the air as he made his way to the border, muscles tense with overwhelming power as he noticed the scents in the air. He paused and looked over his shoulder at the Whiteshadow. "Riverclan must be increasing its patrols. The scents are fresher today." He meowed as he continued walking with a hint of cation.

Old November 29th, 2019, 01:57 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Moonraven @.:Virgo:. (Anyone got Riverclan cats we can play with?)
Beastspark scented the air as he made his way to the border, muscles tense with overwhelming power as he noticed the scents in the air. He paused and looked over his shoulder at the Whiteshadow. "Riverclan must be increasing its patrols. The scents are fresher today." He meowed as he continued walking with a hint of cation.

Warmpaw took short breaths, as to not gag on the overwhelming fish scent of riverclan. She looked towards both her mentor and the patrol leader before staring straight towards the riverclan territory.