Last post by Seamrog
Today 08:21 PM

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:30 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Remaining polite to a higher official always had been Timberpaw’s ways. It showed that he had maturity - unlike when he was with his siblings. Many others seen him as overbearing because he always found little reasons to spark at them. Timberpaw had the hidden trait of a control freak, only a flicker, but soon that would blossom into a full fledged fire. He had nodded his head at his deputy, giving one of curt to display how ‘’grown up’’ he could be. Truthfully, he had been trying to impress the ebony she cat. After all, she was deputy. Any praise from her made the highlight of his day. It made him believe he was doing something good. Impacting Skyclan in a marvelous way. The grey tom pawed at his catch, snorting at it for a mere second, but didn’t want to show his discontent after what the deputy had told him. ‘’Well, thank you for agreeing with me. I know you are a true follower of the warrior code, and that you would never break the code.’’ He would follow in her footsteps because he looked up to her. There were a couple other warriors the tom looked up to, and he even looked up to Grousestar. To Timberpaw, Auroraflame was the epitome of perfection.

Timberpaw felt something swell into his chest. A familiar feeling of aiming to please. Her words made the tom smile. He ruffled his mane, ‘’Though Hawkstorm be a good mentor - I can certainly see myself with a far more...advanced one, if you know what I mean.’’ Ah, here he was, his ego inflating quicker than a fly could escape a venus fly trap. He was content with his mentor, but he hated that his mentor always tried to make thing fun. Business was not supposed to be fun. ‘’I just know I’m a lot more advanced than many of these other apprentices. I’m bound to be the best warrior out there.’’ Timberpaw aimed to please the older warriors, to show that he was - indeed - a soon-to-be astounding warrior.

Obviously, this tom knew he was off to a good start. Since Auroraflame had commented that he was, it made him glow on the inside. Nothing was better than being complimented by the future leader herself. How many other young apprentices as himself could get to that point? Auroraflame made Timberpaw feel special. It made him want to hurry back to Umbraice and jump for glee of what Auroraflame said to him. Only because Umbraice had the tendency to shoot down Auroraflame whenever Timberpaw grew too obsessive over the inky deputy. He aspired to be like her, and it annoyed the older tom that all he ever heard from his adopted nephew’s maw was: Auroraflame this, Auroraflame that. ‘’Oh yes, thank you, of course. I have confidence in my skills. Even my mentor’s.’’ Despite Hawkstorm being more fun-filled, Timberpaw was happy with him. But, he would be even more happier if he was trained by the deputy herself. To Timberpaw - who wouldn’t want to be trained by Auroraflame? Last he heard was some apprentice named Chirppaw was hers to train. Some lucky, birdbrain.
Truthfully, Auroraflame was more mature than immature. The cats who didn't know her well mostly viewed her as a mature and even slightly cold she-cat. The deputy also acted older than she really was and she could be as grown up as she wanted if she tried. But truely, the ebony feline could be very immature and very fun too. It was the side of her that most cats saw if she didn't have to act professional. With the way that the tom acted, Auroraflame could help but let a flicker of amusement glint in her icy hues for a split second. That curt nod and the way he spoke gave her the impression that he was a serious cat and he meant business. The deputy wasn't sure whether to see this as a good thing or a bad thing. It was good in that it meant he was focused and could be mature if he needed to. But at the same time, the she-cat believed that apprentice's shouldn't have to be too serious. They were young cats and still exploring life, meaning that they actually act a little immature and learn from the mistakes that they made. At his next words, Auroraflame felt her lips curling down into a frown for a short moment, before she fixed it back to be a small smile again. She was a strong follower of the Warrior Code and would avoid breaking the rules whenever possible, and it was a good thing that he didn't doubt her loyalty, but his words weren't quite the truth. She strongly believed in StarClan and followed the Warrior Code, but Auroraflame knew that she would definitely break a rule if it was the difference between life or death. StarClan could punish her all they wanted if she displeased them, but the safety of her clan meant a lot to her.

"Do you now?" Auroraflame remarked, raising an eye at the comment. A moment ago he had been claiming that Hawkstorm was a good mentor, but now he was saying otherwise. "Grousestar assigned Hawkstorm to mentor you for a reason. If he didn't think he was advanced enough for you then he wouldn't have chosen him," Auroraflame said firmly. At his next statement, the deputy felt irritation poking at her. He was a new apprentice and yet he was already speaking about being more advanced than the other apprentices. Auroraflame viewed that as an arrogant thing to say and she had to stop her eyes from narrowing in discontent at the tom's lack of modesty. "Just remember that there are apprentices in the clan who have been training for longer than you have. Don't forget to respect them and appreciate any tips they might give you," Auroraflame said, keeping her voice calm despite the annoyance she felt.

Auroraflame could already tell that this apprentice was determined to be the best. She didn't know him very well, as this was their first meeting and yet the deputy could already determine a few things about him. For a moment, the she-cat considered telling Timberpaw to make sure he didn't become too confident. Overconfidence was not something that the clan needed. The thought was quickly pushed to the back of her mind as she decided she'd probably giving him enough warnings. For these few minutes anyway. "Of course. Confidence is something we all need," Auroraflame said. "But sometimes too much can be unfortunate," She muttered, making sure only she would be able to hear those words.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Pigeoncloud merely smiled at the two apprentices, not saying a single word as they stalked forward. They only stopped when the tips of their paws hit the water, not wanting to get too wet - Yet. They knew if they attacked, they would have to get a bit wet, since the two were in the water. Pigeon let their tongue trail slowly over their jaws, eyes flickering from Chirppaw to Pigeonpaw. Their claws stayed sheathed, though they ached to lunge now. But they waited. There were two of them, and the last thing Pigeon needed was for one of them to escape and go back and tattle on them! So, Pigeoncloud stayed completely silent until Chirppaw spoke, their cold blue eyes fixed on the apprentice.

"What a rude, sarcastic little kit.." Pigeoncloud rumbled as they drew forward slowly, lowering their head slightly to face the Persian. They smiled, showing off each of their sharp teeth, before turning narrowed eyes on Pigeonpaw, finally drawing away and bringing their tail up to their side. They were closer into the water than they would have liked. Now, Pigeoncloud made a spurt-of-the moment decision. The Persian looked like she got winded easily - So Pigeoncloud would go after the other apprentice. Then if Chirppaw tried to run, surely it wouldn't be hard to catch up to her. Simple. Chuckling softly to themself, Pigeoncloud brought their shoulders up and lowered themself down slightly, preparing to lunge. "So, your mentors... Where exactly are they?" They checked, eyes fixed on Pigeonpaw. As soon as they got the affirmative that the mentors were away... she'd attack.
Chirppaw wasn't liking this. She didn't like this feline getting all up in her business, and she was just about ready to snap back at them when the words spilled from the Warriors mouth. The stocky apprentice stood up, her warm honey brown optics narrowed. "Why you...You don't seem much better yourse-"

Pigeonpaw leaped forwards and knocked Chirppaw over. "Rude!" She called to her friend, who now laid sprawled out in the shallows of the spring. "Look I'm sorry about her she just gets really annoyed. She likes when people see her with her perfect fur and all. Calling her rude and sarcastic probably wasn't the best thing. I know she can be quite rude sometimes but it's best you just let it go." She spoke, the words falling from her mouth rather rapidly as she rushed to explain it to the warrior.

Chirppaw however, was only angered more now that she was wet. Her fur was messed up and clinging to her frame, making her seem not so broad anymore. But the expression on her flat maw was plain and true. She was mad. This was not the trip she had incision end between her and Pigeonpaw, and most definitely she would have words with Pigeonpaw once they arrived at camp. This was supposed to be their afternoon together, and now this warrior was coming and ruining it all.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Chirppaw wasn't liking this. She didn't like this feline getting all up in her business, and she was just about ready to snap back at them when the words spilled from the Warriors mouth. The stocky apprentice stood up, her warm honey brown optics narrowed. "Why you...You don't seem much better yourse-"

Pigeonpaw leaped forwards and knocked Chirppaw over. "Rude!" She called to her friend, who now laid sprawled out in the shallows of the spring. "Look I'm sorry about her she just gets really annoyed. She likes when people see her with her perfect fur and all. Calling her rude and sarcastic probably wasn't the best thing. I know she can be quite rude sometimes but it's best you just let it go." She spoke, the words falling from her mouth rather rapidly as she rushed to explain it to the warrior.

Chirppaw however, was only angered more now that she was wet. Her fur was messed up and clinging to her frame, making her seem not so broad anymore. But the expression on her flat maw was plain and true. She was mad. This was not the trip she had incision end between her and Pigeonpaw, and most definitely she would have words with Pigeonpaw once they arrived at camp. This was supposed to be their afternoon together, and now this warrior was coming and ruining it all.
Pigeoncloud's eyes narrowed at once as Chirppaw started to speak, but then the warrior jerked back, startled as Pigeonpaw slammed forward and knocked the other apprentice to the side. Pigeon's eyes rested on the thinner looking apprentice, and finally, they allowed their claws to dig into the ground. "I see." They murmured. "Well, you know what I like?" A sneer curled at their lip, as Pigeon stalked forward, fur bushing up as their belly fur brushed against the water. "I like seeing two little, lonely, defenseless apprentices out and about with no warriors around. Especially on days like this." Pigeoncloud lowered themself down even more, claws sinking into the ground below them, through the water.

Pigeoncloud's tongue traced lightly over their jaws as they sent a narrowed look toward Chirppaw, giving a wicked grin. Taking out the two apprentices would be as easy as ever. So, turning back to Pigeonpaw, the warrior tensed, flexed their claws, and leapt. They were ready to land on their paws and lunge again if Pigeonpaw did manage to dodge them, but Pigeoncloud was intent on not letting them get away. If the apprentices did... Pigeoncloud would probably get exiled. Or killed. Whichever one, they couldn't have that. Not now. Not ever.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:54 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Pigeoncloud's eyes narrowed at once as Chirppaw started to speak, but then the warrior jerked back, startled as Pigeonpaw slammed forward and knocked the other apprentice to the side. Pigeon's eyes rested on the thinner looking apprentice, and finally, they allowed their claws to dig into the ground. "I see." They murmured. "Well, you know what I like?" A sneer curled at their lip, as Pigeon stalked forward, fur bushing up as their belly fur brushed against the water. "I like seeing two little, lonely, defenseless apprentices out and about with no warriors around. Especially on days like this." Pigeoncloud lowered themself down even more, claws sinking into the ground below them, through the water.

Pigeoncloud's tongue traced lightly over their jaws as they sent a narrowed look toward Chirppaw, giving a wicked grin. Taking out the two apprentices would be as easy as ever. So, turning back to Pigeonpaw, the warrior tensed, flexed their claws, and leapt. They were ready to land on their paws and lunge again if Pigeonpaw did manage to dodge them, but Pigeoncloud was intent on not letting them get away. If the apprentices did... Pigeoncloud would probably get exiled. Or killed. Whichever one, they couldn't have that. Not now. Not ever.
From her spot in the river, Chirppaw began feeling uneasy. There was some glint she was starting to notice in the Warriors eyes that seemed...off. It didn't seem right, it didn't look good either. She picked herself up out of the water, her eyes not leaving the feline, and especially not after the devilish words were uttered. This was bad, and the feeling settled deep in her gut and expanded so to block her throat. They needed to get out, but before she could force her oaws to move, Pigeoncloud's wicked glare sent chills through the Persian's body, sticking her to the spot in pure fear.

Pigeonpaw, being more naive and ignorant than her companion, didn't notice anything in the gaze, it was only when the words were spoken into existence did she realize this was not a warrior she wanted to be around. Her slender white and gray frame twitched as she took a step back. Fear and unease were settling in, but she couldn't do anything. It was already too late.

Chirppaw tried to yell something as she watched the scene unfold. It's like a horror story, or an elder tale that you hear about and nothing she ever imagined she would experience. She knew what was coming and she didn't know how to prepare herself, or her friend. She saw it coming, it was blatant even to the unknowing eye. This feline had no intentions on giving them help with their hunting. Oh wait, yes they did, but only on the killing part.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; September 28th, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:13 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
From her spot in the river, Chirppaw began feeling uneasy. There was some glint she was starting to notice in the Warriors eyes that seemed...off. It didn't seem right, it didn't look good either. She picked herself up out of the water, her eyes not leaving the feline, and especially not after the devilish words were uttered. This was bad, and the feeling settled deep in her gut and expanded so to block her throat. They needed to get out, but before she could force her oaws to move, Pigeoncloud's wicked glare sent chills through the Persian's body, sticking her to the spot in pure fear.

Pigeonpaw, being more naive and ignorant than her companion, didn't notice anything in the gaze, it was only when the words were spoken into existence did she realize this was not a warrior she wanted to be around. Her slender white and gray frame twitched as she took a step back. Fear and unease were settling in, but she couldn't do anything. It was already too late.

Chirppaw tried to yell something as she watched the scene unfold. It's like a horror story, or an elder tale that you hear about and nothing she ever imagined she would experience. She knew what was coming and she didn't know how to prepare herself, or her friend. She saw it coming, it was blatant even to the unknowing eye. This feline had no intentions on giving them help with their hunting. Oh wait, yes they did, but only on the killing part.
Pigeoncloud launched themself forward, claws flexed and aiming right for Pigeonpaw's side, trying to shove the younger cat to the ground and pin her there. The warrior's claws were aimed at the apprentice's throat, and as they launched, Pigeon let their eyes flicker toward Chirppaw to ensure the apprentice hadn't gone anywhere. To Pigeon's relief, she was still there, seemingly frozen. So, the warrior turned back to her attack, her unsheathed paws pushing at Pigeonpaw's shoulder and aiming for her throat.

(Sorry, short X3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Pigeoncloud launched themself forward, claws flexed and aiming right for Pigeonpaw's side, trying to shove the younger cat to the ground and pin her there. The warrior's claws were aimed at the apprentice's throat, and as they launched, Pigeon let their eyes flicker toward Chirppaw to ensure the apprentice hadn't gone anywhere. To Pigeon's relief, she was still there, seemingly frozen. So, the warrior turned back to her attack, her unsheathed paws pushing at Pigeonpaw's shoulder and aiming for her throat.

(Sorry, short X3)
The white apprentice screeched as she was knocked to the ground and tackled. A splatter of blood streaked across her flank from where Pigeoncloud's claws raked her flank. The seven moon old apprentice completely flipped out. This was not the day she had been wanting, and she didn't even know how she was in this situation anymore. All she knew at the moment was pain. Unbearable pain that seated her side. Feebly, she lashed out, hoping to strike something with her needle sharp claws. She was too panicked to think straight, and she wouldn't be surprised if her flailing claws caught nothing except air. But she was fighting for her life. Though she lashed out, Oigeonoaw felt another score of pain hit her shoulder, and another yowl escape her maw.

Chirppaw stood rooted to the spot, watching the feline seeming maul her best friend. Reality actually returned the the Persian she cat and she regained some of her senses. So, her first reaction was to fetch assistance, but she knew that by the time she would have come back with help, Pigeonoaw would be dead and the warrior out of sight. So her next action was to attack herself. Or she could at least try to. She hadn't been taught many battle moves, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to fight. She unsheathed her claws and leapt at the warrior who was murdering her friend. "Get off of her!" She yowled aiming a flurry of blows to the hindquarters of their attacker.
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw caught up just as she began to speak. When she had finished, the apprentice nodded. "Okay, then I choose to be on the bottom." She purred. "So when Currentpaw bullies me, I can stand my ground!" Goldenpaw leaned forward and blew on the pile. She watched as one of the leaves flew off and floated to the ground. "That'll be Currentpaw."
(Compared to me, yeah kiddo fits But I won't call you that again if you ask me not to.)

"That's my girl," Wheatpool purred, touching her nose to her daughter's. "Now then, hunting patrols should be done for the day. What do you say to a game of chase?" Before Goldnepaw could answer, Wheatpool tapped the apprentice on the head and meowed, "123 go!" and raced off with a mischievous laugh.

Old September 30th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

You can call be kiddo!
I have this bad habit of calling other people Kiddo, or Kid. So if I'm trying to get to a class and there's just a huge crowd of [lets say] 7th Graders, I'd say; "Move Kids!" Even though I'm younger
~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Goldenpaw opened her jaws to reply, but closed them as Wheatpool ran off. "Oh, it's on!" She purred as she darted after the Warrior. She slowly caught up to Wheatpool. She was about to tag her with a paw, but tripped over a rock and tumbled to the ground. When Goldenpaw lifted her head, the world was blurry. After a few moments, the blurriness cleared and she could see the world clearly again. Then she realized that her mother was out of sight. "Mom?" She called softly.

Character Site

Old September 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh, little rose-petal. Of course I mean it." Blazingcomet's golden eyes flashed in an inviting manner and he gave her a warm smile. Of course she was special! And, she was quite obviously going to fall for him. Drizzleshard. I have a mate. The realization tugged at his conscience again, but this time, the orange feline just ignored it. Except Petal's question didn't give him much to ignore. "Ah, um... not really. That is, we're sort of... not exactly... going to be together, I mean I don't think we are, because I - well, she - we just sort of lost interest, that's all." A lie. Drizzleshard had never lost interest in the tom, and he felt bad when he remembered that her old mate had died and new her new one was leaving her. But she should have known better then to put her faith in a faithless cat. Poor Blazingcomet. He honestly wasn't sure what to do, and he didn't want to leave Petal but he was afraid to stay with her - it was such a touchy situation, for real. And he was scared that she would leave, and then he would be stuck with his mate again. "Like I said - you're worth the risk." A desperate attempt at a re-capture of her attention... if only it would work.
Her round eyes focused on his suddenly desperate attempts to change the subject or explain himself. It wasn't as captivating as the rest of his words, but she could definitely see he had someone in his life. After explaining it though, she simply remained quiet. She knew better. This was a bad idea. Her best friend even warned her that this was a bad idea. Perhaps she could take the chance though? "If you say so.." she replied in a less convinced voice. How would this tom come back fro that?
(rip, short sorry)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 30th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Her round eyes focused on his suddenly desperate attempts to change the subject or explain himself. It wasn't as captivating as the rest of his words, but she could definitely see he had someone in his life. After explaining it though, she simply remained quiet. She knew better. This was a bad idea. Her best friend even warned her that this was a bad idea. Perhaps she could take the chance though? "If you say so.." she replied in a less convinced voice. How would this tom come back fro that?
(rip, short sorry)

"What's the matter, gorgeous - don't you trust me?" Blazingcomet was a hard cat to say no to. He liked to push himself, and push others towards him. It was easy to believe that he really cared, that all he wanted was your well-being and safety, and most of the time - the orange tom did care. But right now he was just flirting to flirt. Just talking to talk. Words were words, nothing more... actions were what won everyone over. Except these words, the words he was using on Petal? Were almost working. They had been until she'd brought up a mate. "Alright, look. So things aren't exactly - worked out. But I'm sure you've had that happen, haven't you? I just have a feeling about you, pretty Petal - everything will work for the best. You'll see." A more optimistic note, but hey! It would work. If it worked, it worked.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.