Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart managed to get her laughter under control. She was more comfortable with using her voice now, but she still didn't want to disturb anyone.
"Anyway, I'm sure you'll train Shellpaw just fine." she mewed finally, suppressing the thought that hopefully Shellpaw would be less lazy than her mentor.
"she'll have no moment of rest" he answered. Of course the scrap of fur would get enough rest, but he was fairly sure Lotusheart understood what he meant.
"are you doing anything today?" he eventually asked after a short moment of silence, lazily glancing her way.

Last edited by Estelle; October 29th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"she'll have no moment of rest" he answered. Of course the scrap of fur would get enough rest, but he was fairly sure Lotusheart understood what he meant.
"are you doing anything today?" he eventually asked after a short moment of silence, lazily glancing her way.
Lotusheart twitched her whiskers thoughtfully.
"Not really." she replied, lifting a white paw to groom her ear. Not much was going on with her life recently.

(that's about to change. Brightsplas is gonna get killed off. Prepare for clingy depressed Lotus.)
Old October 29th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Still staring nervously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart twitched her whiskers thoughtfully.
"Not really." she replied, lifting a white paw to groom her ear. Not much was going on with her life recently.

(that's about to change. Brightsplas is gonna get killed off. Prepare for clingy depressed Lotus.)
"How about.." Gingerfrost started with a low grumble "a little spar then?" The lazy tom surprised himself with the proposition, as it was an exhausting one. But if he was going to train Shellpaw correctly, he might as well hone his own skills a little. And it had been a while since he'd done anything when it came to battles.

(goodness-- poor Lotus and Bright..)
Old October 29th, 2020, 12:35 PM
eternally tired

"Eh, it hurts a bit to think about it but that's it." Sparrowskip tried his best to change the subject, "So, how was your time in the forest or where ever you were?" @Estelle
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 29th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Still staring nervously

"a pain" he grumble "although, the forest was calm enough I suppose. The two-leg place was rather bothersome, with their constant thunderpaths" at least he knew his way around, and luckily the kitten he accompanied back knew where his house was once having arrived near it. To be fair, the trip hadn't been that bad. "I guess it was mostly just long"

Old October 30th, 2020, 06:41 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
A small, muffled laugh escaped Snowfern as Willowpaw apologized, smiling lightly down at her apprentice. This was the Willowpaw she knew and loved, that's for sure. As she started to wiggle around, snowfern set her down gently and nudged her side with her paw in a teasing manner, "Its fine. But you're certainly bouncy today, aren't you?" She joked, her smile ever present. "We can leave now, are you all ready to go?" she questioned, looking out through the camp entrance and into the territory. It had...been a while since they were sent out on a patrol, and she frankly was nervous. A bit too nervous, in her opinion. Hawks were out there, she knew that for sure. But, that didnt mean they would get attacked by them...right?

Walking steadily over to the camp entrance, she waved her bushy tail to beckon WIllowpaw to follow after her. The sooner they got this patrol going, the sooner they would be able to start catching things, and most likely get her mind off of her worries.
"I guess I have? I don't know I've been feeling weird lately I dont really get it.... Eh its probably me leaving becoming an adult or something. And you know Im always ready!" The apprentice chirped being put down and moving to walk alongside her mentor. Spirits high the tabby struck up a lively tune as she bounded along, enjoying the sun in her pelt and the joy of a happy clan.
"We were born in the valley~ Down byyyy the river!~"
Old October 30th, 2020, 11:28 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

as beanpaw accepted dayheart’s hug, the calico felt his own tears start to form. he felt so bad for beanie — he wanted to make the apprentice feel better, feel safer, but he didn’t know how. there wasn’t anything he could do, as far as he was aware. he was helpless and he hated the feeling. still, the hug had to help at least a little bit, right…? he hoped so. dayheart embraced beanpaw a tiny bit more tightly, giving the seal-point a gentle squeeze. the warmth of the hug was comforting, and he let his tears fall out, crying alongside beanie.

to be fair, he didn’t really have a reason to cry other than the fact that beanpaw’s tears made him sad, which in turn made him cry, and he was also sad that poor beanie felt sad enough to cry in the first place. “uh, i.. i don’t know what’s wrong,” dayheart mumbled, but.. it’ll be okay! you’ll be okay! you will get through this! beanpaw’s sobs were like a punch in the heart - beanie was a good cat! super nice and fun and wholesome and dayheart enjoyed his company! whatever had him crying, beanpaw deserved better. dayheart could only hope that beanie knew that.
Beanpaw
________

The young cat's tears were slowing as he accepted the warm embrace of Dayheart's hug, but found them starting up again when the calico started crying. It was an absolute emotional... what was the word? Roll her..... coast her? Rock it.... toes hurt? Rocky... woe purr? Rocky. It was an emotional rocky. And he wasn't sure how to feel. He absolutely loved the hug, it was nice and warm and comforting. And he loved Dayheart, his friend and a nice cat. He didn't want to see him cry. So, he stepped back, trying to slow his tears. With a sniffle, he spoke, "Sorry about your fur," gesturing toward the spot his tears fell.

He listened to the warrior's words, and had to stop himself from starting to cry again. He was just starting to stop! Those dumb tears. He didn't want to make Day sad. He couldn't help it, a few more tears slipped out. With a small, lopsided smile, he said softly and sincerely, "Tha-ank you, a lot,, I --" A sniffle interrupted him. "I think I, needed that,,"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 31st, 2020, 09:53 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

@Lynxpaw
Mountaindew
The pregnant queen sat silent for a moment. Her green eyes glittering with understanding.
"Because Sometimes the world is unfair, but that just means your luck will soon change." She replied, sorrow hinted in her voice. It was a lesson that the kit needed to learn, but it was unfair that they had to learn it at such a young age.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 1st, 2020, 04:11 AM
GONE

[ @Saltyteardrops ]

Aspenkit

The black and white kit gave a small nod. Everything was unfair. They didn't understand. All the other kits had friends and cats who cared for them and adored them. Aspenkit had no one. They were all on their own. Loneliness flickered in their pale green eyes as they looked up at Mountaindew.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; November 1st, 2020 at 04:12 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:49 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

@Lynxpaw
Mountaindew
She felt something about this kit, was it sympathy? No it wasn't, the queen knew that much that wasn't an emotion she felt, it was bred out of her. Mountaindew realized that she could offer something to the kit.
"You could have a family..." the pregnant she-cat paused there.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread