Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:17 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 09:09 AM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 20th, 2020, 06:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

. @BILL. @hxneysuckle @Fuzzy, @Starfall @Fae @wren

Leopardflare walked back with Bramblebear and Foxpudge once they'd taken a tally of their kills. Not bad... not great, but they weren't sitting around in camp waiting to starve to death! The more vulnerable members of the clan would be eating well tonight, maybe even better depending on how the other group was doing. At remembering there was another hunting group, Leopardflare was much more confident in their scores.
Once they were nearly at the Windclan camp, Leopardflare spotted the group down the moor. He picked up his pace to breeze over to them in hopes of seeing what they'd caught but screeched to a halt when there was no prey at all. But they were hardly out of camp...! Did they just wait there?
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:27 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Territory

The sun was just rising as Raccooncloud left the WindClan camp. His ears were perked and his coat was gleaming from a fresh wash. He thought that he might as well go hunting this morning, seeing as he was up before dawn. Restlessness sometimes interrupted his dreams, though he oftentimes didn't mind it much; not many things could ruin his calm, happy demeanor. Picking up his paws a little faster now that he was a little ways away from camp, the brown tom cat scanned the horizon for movement.
After a few minutes of scouting the moor, Racooncloud spotted a hare picking it's way among some gorse near the top of a hill. Drawing back and lightening his footsteps, the WindClan tom headed for the small mammal, eyes never leaving his quarry. With any luck, he's come back to camp with a nice juicy rabbit for the elders.

{ open }

Last edited by Jynx; January 23rd, 2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Something stirred in one of the shady corners of the medicine den. A few creaks, some rustles and a pained grunt, followed by the sound of limping pawsteps. And then the burly blue tom’s head came poking around the corner to squint uninvitingly at whoever had interrupted his nap. His eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but when they did, he was just as disappointed as he’d thought he’d be. This cat was not injured- not even the wimpiest of scrape as far as he could tell- which meant they could’ve only come for one reason and that was to bother him. Mistyfern didn’t have much interest in making small talk outside of his work. Really, much was an overstatement; he had none at all. He’d figured he’d made it clear that he wasn’t the chatty type a while ago, so why was this cat here? Mistyfern. The medicine cat corrected, his voice strenuous. “This better not be a waste of my time..” He turned to walk back further into his den, waving for Cranepaw to follow with his tail.

@Kitty Mama

---------

Mistyfern might have been glowing red with rage underneath his silvery blue fur as he stomped into the medicine den like a charging elephant, sending what little herbs they had scavenged in the past moon scattering across the ground. His tail lashed and scored the air like a cracking whip as he paced in circles, glaring daggers out at the Windclan leader as she brought the meeting to a close. He hardly even heard his apprentices simple “Wow”- he was too busy being upset. She could at least act as if she gave two licks about what her medicine cat had to say! The grizzled tom audibly gnashed his teeth as he recalled all she had said. No respect! None! He expected as much of Coyotesnarl or Warblerpaw, but his own leader? He’d rather have lazy old Brightstar.

“Told her? I don’t think she was even listening.” Mistyfern finally released his anger with a sigh and plopped down into the dirt, stretching his aching paws out in front of him. “I’m just a crazy old medicine cat after all.” He bent his head to lick his tender leg, remembering the time he’d twisted it while fighting off a particularly disagreeable rogue. He’d never walk without a limp again.

“I reckon..” He flicked an ear in thought. “we ought to show that cranky goat who’s for.” He turned his head to Coyotesnarl. “We’ll go get training.”

@wren

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:32 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Xeno
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cranepaw's mouth was agape in terror, his embarrassment over the suffix forgotten when he noticed his eyes on him. Unwelcoming eyes that struck his soul with a twang of horror because this wasn't good, not at all, he should just turn around and run-!
But it was too late. Mistyfern knew he was here, he'd hunt him down, chew him up and spit him out like one of his little poultices. "N-n-no, it's," Cranepaw gasped for air, "not a waste! I'm- I can't-!" What was wrong again? His mind was whirring in circles too rapidly for him to latch on, and he stumbled forward but realized his legs were uncooperative. Oh! "My paws!" he blurted and nearly face-planted onto the den flooring, still wheezing for breath.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 21st, 2020 at 11:46 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Oh not he didn't. He did not just attack Foxpudge. That was a really bad choice, was this thing really this stupid?!
Brightstar noted Twilightshine move behind her and really didn't blame her, this guy was a creep! Though it didn't take long for the creamy molly to move to attack but she was almost hit by a flying Tawnystep. What! Where did she even come from!? Didn't matter. Brightstar let out a hiss, followed by a growl before darting at the tom. Well as close as she could to that, it was pretty cramped with five cats in this one den. The bushy tailed warrior aimed to bite the toms leg, while hitting him some where with her claws. Really any part of his large creep body. Just so long she didn't hit one of her Clanmates she'd be golden.
@Moonraven @BILL. @hxneysuckle

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:22 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

Twistedkit glanced over at Curlkit. She still had the thorns stuck all over her, but Mistyfern seemed busy. She might as well wait; after all, that was the better thing to do. She didn't want to disturb any cat, also. @FuzzyRatto @Xeno

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; January 21st, 2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:40 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Curlkit kept cleaning Twistedkit, and came across a thorn. He tried to pull it out, but "Ono. I think it kind of got stuck... My tooth may have poked through it..." He said, sounding like he was talking with his mouth full.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:50 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

Twistedkit glanced over at Curlkit, flinching as she saw what he had done to himself. "D-don't hurt y-yourself b-because of m-me!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening. @FuzzyRatto
(Let's wait some time for Xeno to come back so we aren't spamming them.)
Old January 21st, 2020, 04:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

In hindsight, maybe getting under the brute was a bad idea..

As Foxpudge's claws slashed Mountaingrowl's underbelly and he felt blood splatter his face, the full weight of the massive tabby came crashing down on him as Mountaingrowl opted to crush him. What a fatass! Foxpudge couldn't do much pinned beneath the mass of the tom, but his relief came in the form of a hiss as Mountaingrowl recoiled off of him, and using this newfound opportunity he darted away so he could turn and slash his claws across Mountaingrowl's other side.

Tawnystep's claws had struck true; Mountaingrowl hadn't noticed her arrival with his focus being on the lilac leader and her pathetic shield. Turning his gaze onto Tawnystep, he struck toward her with unsheathed claws, aiming to rip them across her chest.

The change of his attention left his back exposed to Brightstar. A mistake.. but he didn't really care as her teeth sank into his ankle and her claws slashed his legs. He kicked back explosively, aiming to hit her in her jaw and send her flying back into the den wall.

Now he was starting to get a little annoyed, his body aching from his wounds. Three cats actively trying to fight him? How dirty of these little WindClan cats..

Realizing how outnumbered he was, Mountaingrowl moved to reposition himself with a loud snarl, trying to get his back to a wall of the den so he could keep his eyes on his three attackers at all times. It'd give him a better chance of protecting himself if he wasn't whipping around like a snake.

[ @Fuzzy, @Moonraven, @hxneysuckle ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 21st, 2020, 06:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Moonraven @Fuzzy @BILL. ]

She hissed as the rat lashed out at her, dodging though his claws grazed her just enough to leave a scratch. The russet warrior glared at him, giving a swift lick to her chest before crouching, stalking toward him. "Who in the seven shades of damnation is this?" Tawnystep questioned, allowing her gaze to break from Mountaingrowl to glance toward Foxpudge. She frowned and turned back to him, her tail lashing. "Filthy rat," she muttered to herself, looking him up and down with a sneer. Tawnystep's ears flicked and she paused a tail-length away from him, ready to pounce whenever the chance arose. Her ears flattened, waiting for the others to join her side so they could all attack the strange tom at once- he couldn't take on all of them, could he?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread