Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 01:18 PM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Blizzard'kit noticed the kit padding out of the nursery and followed her in curiosity. Being shy and the only one in his litter, he didn't have any friends or littermates to play with. "Maybe I can make a new friend if I go talk to her." Blizzard'kit said to himself. Stepping out of the nursery entrance "Hi, I'm Blizzard'kit."
Old April 4th, 2020, 01:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Dawneye @Wings @BILL.
Sighing, can't I just work in peace? I know I have a open den policy ...but .. "perhaps when your an apprentice, but unless you have a need for me. Leave . " he meowed with a more stern voice . Without a word of permission from thunderhowl, he went to grab a poppy seed and broke it in half the best he could, then he trotted back over to dusk. "eat this, it might help the pain. If it doesn't work I'll give you the other half and see if that helps" he meowed as he set it down infront of her. "are we done? I think Silversky has waited long enough. And again thank you for the help." he meowed to thunder. "oh and just in case could you keep those rocks in here? " he asked.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 4th, 2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:05 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Breeze's ears twitched as she entered the den. "H-hello?" she whispered from the den entrance. "Is anybody h-here?" Breeze shook her fur dry,and started to wash herself before settling down to sleep.
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
at first, larchkit didn't notice thawkit; his attention was elsewhere, partially in his own mind. it took him a few seconds to come back to reality and realize that there was, in fact, another cat there; one who looked almost as bored as he was. at least, he thought it was boredom. "nothing much for you to do either, huh?" he asked with a sympathetic smile, coming over to sit near the she-cat.
@Fallenpine
Thawkit gave him an icy glance.
"No. Just waiting for someone..." she mumbled. "Frostkit, where are you?" Was her friend ok?

@TeamRiverRipple

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Thawkit gave him an icy glance.
"No. Just waiting for someone..." she mumbled. "Frostkit, where are you?" Was her friend ok?

@TeamRiverRipple
(Hola! Frostkit currently isn't available for this roleplay, but I'll get back to you once she is!)
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

(I can never remember my font AAA)

Violetkit padded around the den. There were so many weird smells, and sights, and everythings!
"Birchkit! Isn't this weird?" she asked.

@LionKitKat

My Character Page:
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
(Hola! Frostkit currently isn't available for this roleplay, but I'll get back to you once she is!)
(Ok! Sorry I've been gone for two days! )

My Character Page:
Old April 4th, 2020, 02:21 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
(Ok! Sorry I've been gone for two days! )
(No, it's fine! She's currently involved in a murder plot, but I promise once I've gotten her out of it, we can start this back up again! )
Old April 4th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Permanent queen

My Mood: Bored

Fernsong nervously walked in to the nursery, a little jumpy. She was the new permanent queen, and was thinking of something bad in the past, but quickly relaxed seeing the kits frolick.
Old April 4th, 2020, 08:14 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
Rootstone had been relaxing in the clearing for quite a while now, sort of just overseeing the apprentice's doing menial tasks and watching the new Windclan refugees with a harsh eye. She didn't care that most of them were queens and kits, they were from a different clan. She didn't like that. Thunderclan camp was for Thunderclan cats only.

The tip of her tail flicked in annoyance, she tried not to acknowledge the refugees because really, there was nothing she could do about it. The leader made her decision and that was it. They would just have to live with it until they were ready to leave, or maybe they would just be absorbed into the clan. She didn't like that thought either. They weren't Thunderclan born. It was just as bad as letting kittypets in.

Her gaze shifted to a large lumbering shape as they made their way around the clearing, a big warrior. Huge even. Rootstone wasn't exactly good with names so she certainly couldn't remember this toms name, but she recognized him from the warriors den.

"Having fun there big guy, making your rounds around camp?" She asked with a friendly smile as he got closer to her corner of the clearing. "Say why don't you sit down and have a chat instead of wandering? I'm tired of staring at the refugees hoping they just up and leave."

To say that Rootstone was an aggressive or assertive cat was an understatement, in her apprentice days one might have considered her a bully. But she was a good warrior at heart, she'd never betray her clan and she was pretty good at fighting. That was the one thing she excelled at during training. A heavy hitter, but not much of a planner. Her main goal was to knock out an enemy long before they could put the fancy moves on her. But I digress, she would thump her tail on the ground next to her, beckoning Bramblestep to her side.

Bramblestep was relatively certain he'd cleared his lungs of any kind of annoyance by the time he'd made it about halfway around the outside of camp, but per an odd habit, the scent of outsiders threatened to make him cough the foreign scent away. Curse his nose... Part of him groaned internally, and he sought to stick his head out towards the camp wall and breathe as deeply as he could, before starting his excercises again.

This was going to take longer than last time, wasn't it?

As another foreign scent assaulted him, threatening his poor lungs enough to almost go on strike themselves, he was greeted with the more pleasant scent of Thunderclan nearby. His eyes flicked towards a familiar-yet-not she-cat lounging somewhere in the clearing, just to catch her looking back at him. Part of him suspected she thought he was patrolling the camp, instead of just clearing his breath. That same part of him beckoned him to puff his chest up a bit in reflex and keep going, paws thumping a bit more than dragging, though her voice would quickly catch him off guard.

Her scent wasn't the only familiar thing he noticed upon her reply, feeling himself almost relax in relief when the accent was more familiar as well, and the smile he caught was plenty enough to confirm in every aspect: yes, this is a Thunderclan cat.
Or maybe he was biased and a bit socially-starved. Who knew?

"Well, 'fun' and 'rounds' tend to be mutually exclusive. Thankfully, I was having a bit more fun than usual. Take that as you will," He replied smoothly, chuckling as he went. His eyes trailed after said 'refugees' as she spoke, and his chuckles died somewhat. He was still... apprehensive, if anything, about any outsiders being in camp. He was Thunderclan in heart, in the truest of senses. "If I'm not a bother, sure. Best to have someone from the clan to distract yourself, anyways... Helps when they're a tad bit easier on the eyes." He couldn't help but joke at the end, a cheeky grin crawling onto his features as he slipped back to the goofier attitude.

Gladly taking a break from trying (but failing) to purify his lungs of any likely-sneeze-or-cough-causing scents, he took Rootstone's invitation to plop himself down next to her, taking plenty care not to accedentally mace her with his paws, or suffocate her under a layer of fluff. Mostly through a healthy distance. His eyes weren't ignorant of her tail thumping in what seemed to be a beckoning order. He snickered a moment, and shot her another look "Bossy much?" He laughed, using it as a quick cover to lean his head over and sneak a quick jab, "Honestly, I'm completely with you when it comes to the Windclanners. I'm used to dealing with it at the borders of the territory- not the camp. I've been losing sleep, I'm a bit grumpy, and I'm totally biased."
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Closed Thread