Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:59 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as white flames covered his feet a bit as he bolts forward catching up with her with ease. he soon stayed by her smiling playfully " come on pick it up!!" he says as he runs past her
'Oh you little..' was all that went through her head as she started to increase her own speed, slowly matching his. He was faster than her, but that was fine, she was determined to win. She ran one of her tails alobg his back as she caught up with him. "Heh, i shouldn't have underestimated your speed..." she said with a smile, continueing to run alongside him. She could go faster, but chose not to, at least not yet.
Old November 30th, 2017, 02:23 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
'Oh you little..' was all that went through her head as she started to increase her own speed, slowly matching his. He was faster than her, but that was fine, she was determined to win. She ran one of her tails alobg his back as she caught up with him. "Heh, i shouldn't have underestimated your speed..." she said with a smile, continueing to run alongside him. She could go faster, but chose not to, at least not yet.
He jumps a bit feeling her tail on his back. He smiles as his eyes glowed a bit “ yes you shouldn’t but one thing you must learn from me” he says as he suddenly takes a sharp turn and tackles her right into a lake eventually he comes back up laughing loudly “ never underestimate me!”
Old November 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He jumps a bit feeling her tail on his back. He smiles as his eyes glowed a bit “ yes you shouldn’t but one thing you must learn from me” he says as he suddenly takes a sharp turn and tackles her right into a lake eventually he comes back up laughing loudly “ never underestimate me!”
Yang Let out a Soft Yelp as she felt her paws leave the ground, and instinctually, Her tails Curled up around her, forming a Protective ball. When she hit the Water, it made a rather large Fountain of water fly up into the air, comeing down after a few seconds. She stayed under the water for a few more seconds, Before one of her tails reached up out of the water, Turning in different direction, before it Seemed to See Him, and it went back into the water, with Yang Comeing up for air seconds later. Letting out a Deep breath, and coughing out a bit of water. "Heheh....Wanna play rough, huh?" She asked, her tails starting to spin around her in the water, in a clockwise Motion. They slowly increased in Speed, forming a Whirlpool, With her in the Center. Slowly, she seemed to be lowered as the Whirlpool grew in size.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Yang Let out a Soft Yelp as she felt her paws leave the ground, and instinctually, Her tails Curled up around her, forming a Protective ball. When she hit the Water, it made a rather large Fountain of water fly up into the air, comeing down after a few seconds. She stayed under the water for a few more seconds, Before one of her tails reached up out of the water, Turning in different direction, before it Seemed to See Him, and it went back into the water, with Yang Comeing up for air seconds later. Letting out a Deep breath, and coughing out a bit of water. "Heheh....Wanna play rough, huh?" She asked, her tails starting to spin around her in the water, in a clockwise Motion. They slowly increased in Speed, forming a Whirlpool, With her in the Center. Slowly, she seemed to be lowered as the Whirlpool grew in size.
He laughs loudly “ I guess this lake is big enough “ his eyes glowed as he suddenly dives into the water within seconds the water showed a huge dark figure glowing a bit as it swam in circles with the whirlpool
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:34 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He laughs loudly “ I guess this lake is big enough “ his eyes glowed as he suddenly dives into the water within seconds the water showed a huge dark figure glowing a bit as it swam in circles with the whirlpool
Yang opened her eyes, and her body froze, not litterly, but she stopped moveing, stopped everything. Her tails curled around her, forming a protective ball, and she was whisked away on the whirlpool she had made, riseing to the lakes surface. Her eyes were open in fear inside the ball, she had froze. She Knew it was only him, but seeing him like that....frightened her. She had felt herself colide with it as she had been whisked to the surface by the current she had created, but even then he felt...different. 'Was this another one of his forms?' she wondered as she swam to the shore, watching the Whirlpool from the shire, collapseing in on itself. 'Nothing is stable without a driveing force....' she thought, before asking herself 'What am I driven by?' she wondered to herself, thinking of what had happened in the past.
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:39 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Yang opened her eyes, and her body froze, not litterly, but she stopped moveing, stopped everything. Her tails curled around her, forming a protective ball, and she was whisked away on the whirlpool she had made, riseing to the lakes surface. Her eyes were open in fear inside the ball, she had froze. She Knew it was only him, but seeing him like that....frightened her. She had felt herself colide with it as she had been whisked to the surface by the current she had created, but even then he felt...different. 'Was this another one of his forms?' she wondered as she swam to the shore, watching the Whirlpool from the shire, collapseing in on itself. 'Nothing is stable without a driveing force....' she thought, before asking herself 'What am I driven by?' she wondered to herself, thinking of what had happened in the past.
soon he comes out of the water roaring playfully as he twists his body a bit diving back in than within a few minutes he was back to his Kitsune form and was coming out of the shore wagging his tails a bit as he stands by her “ sorry did I over do it?”
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:46 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
soon he comes out of the water roaring playfully as he twists his body a bit diving back in than within a few minutes he was back to his Kitsune form and was coming out of the shore wagging his tails a bit as he stands by her “ sorry did I over do it?”
"Only a bit..." she said, smileing as she looked at him. He was soaled, she was soaked, and they probably didn't have alot of time before they had to meet up with the Kid. "May I ask you a bit of a personal question?" she asked softly, thinking of everything he had said to her.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; December 1st, 2017 at 06:52 AM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Only a bit..." she said, smileing as she looked at him. He was soaled, she was soaked, and they probably didn't have alot of time before they had to meet up with the Kid. "May I ask you a bit of a personal question?" she asked softly, thinking of everything he had said to her.
He shakes his body a bit to try to dry off a bit than stops looking at her “ ... sure ask away” he asks calmly but a bit interested on what she had to say
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:29 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He shakes his body a bit to try to dry off a bit than stops looking at her “ ... sure ask away” he asks calmly but a bit interested on what she had to say
"When you first changed into thiat form...you mentioned haveing pups, and afterwards you asked If I thought you looked good...do dragonesses not find you very attractive?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She was curious about him, abd admiditly, he did look rather attractive, although she didn't know if it was appropaite just yet.

Last edited by Akari; December 1st, 2017 at 07:35 AM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:02 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
"When you first changed into thiat form...you mentioned haveing pups, and afterwards you asked If I thought you looked good...do dragonesses not find you very attractive?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She was curious about him, abd admiditly, he did look rather attractive, although she didn't know if it was appropaite just yet.
He smile softly “ .... I’m considered to be ugly, unnatural, a outcast. I am a half blood... after all. So it’s not really that important... female dragons prefer normal blood but my family is indeed a little weird.... but I am not a part of that family anymore because of my mother...”