Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM

Old September 13th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eye glowed a bit " well I want you " he says calmly. " you don't have a mate and I just killed my last mate so how about we become mates"
Callisto glared at Lostface. This is the wrong time to propose, he thought, narrowing his eyes.

Eventually, the tom shook his head and stayed quiet, not wanting to cause a disturbance. He continued on making up his plan.
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:05 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

XD) he smiles calmly " ahh but I have forgotten about them. Good thing I'm bisexual! So..." he looks at scale " ... maybe.." he looks at Callisto " also a maybe. Okay than.. who strong enough right now?" He asks darkly as he licks his lips
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days

Quote:
XD) he smiles calmly " ahh but I have forgotten about them. Good thing I'm bisexual! So..." he looks at scale " ... maybe.." he looks at Callisto " also a maybe. Okay than.. who strong enough right now?" He asks darkly as he licks his lips
"You will not lay a paw on Callisto." He growled using all his strength to stand up in a defensive position.
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:30 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
"You will not lay a paw on Callisto." He growled using all his strength to stand up in a defensive position.
He smiles darkly " oh~ so we have a little fighter protecting his dear friend. Pity" he says darkly as he begins to suddenly hit scale hard with the back of his paw sending him to the ground hard. " shut up. You have been pissing me off more than usually with that talk and face of yours. You are too much like him it's annoying! Especially when I just found out that he's alive. Oh well I'll vent my anger on your friend here."
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He smiles darkly " oh~ so we have a little fighter protecting his dear friend. Pity" he says darkly as he begins to suddenly hit scale hard with the back of his paw sending him to the ground hard. " shut up. You have been pissing me off more than usually with that talk and face of yours. You are too much like him it's annoying! Especially when I just found out that he's alive. Oh well I'll vent my anger on your friend here."
The hit got him hard and he felt dizzy when he hit the ground. This gave him a new surge of energy and with no hesitation popped back up and threw Lostface away from them.
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
The hit got him hard and he felt dizzy when he hit the ground. This gave him a new surge of energy and with no hesitation popped back up and threw Lostface away from them.
He laughs softly " you mutt!" He hisses as he jumps onto scale " you are just trying to die aren't you!? Phoenixsoul!" He suddenly stops ... and just begins to laugh darkly. " you and your damn honor and your so called strength. You remind me so much of that filthy warrior. That man who betrayed me for your kind!" He says as he uses his claws to pin him down. " despite everything I've done!! All I have given you filthy creatures stole him away from me! And even have the balls to be just like him! I'll end you! I'll end you all!"
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Red face Re: The War of Dark and Light [ CLOSED! ]

Quote:
He laughs softly " you mutt!" He hisses as he jumps onto scale " you are just trying to die aren't you!? Phoenixsoul!" He suddenly stops ... and just begins to laugh darkly. " you and your damn honor and your so called strength. You remind me so much of that filthy warrior. That man who betrayed me for your kind!" He says as he uses his claws to pin him down. " despite everything I've done!! All I have given you filthy creatures stole him away from me! And even have the balls to be just like him! I'll end you! I'll end you all!"
Scale hissed in pain. "Get off me!" He snarled shaking him off. "I don't know who Phoenixsoul is, nor do i really care." He was shaky a bit. His strength was leaving him. "But i will not stand here and let you harm my clan mates!"
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:17 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Scale hissed in pain. "Get off me!" He snarled shaking him off. "I don't know who Phoenixsoul is, nor do i really care." He was shaky a bit. His strength was leaving him. "But i will not stand here and let you harm my clan mates!"
He growls loudly " than you shouldn't have went against me." He says darkly as he bites into his other shoulder hard pulling out some of his flesh. " you shouldn't have said anything! You could've just shut up and let your friend suffer! Now you take his suffering, you take the hell I had in mind for him! You had a choice!! Why do you always choose the hard way?! Why do you want the suffer.." he trails off as he just begins to let go of scale. " ....." he growls as he just begins to walk away. Leaving behind a bloody piece of scale's shoulder which was unlike the man to leave behind food... but he did.
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
He growls loudly " than you shouldn't have went against me." He says darkly as he bites into his other shoulder hard pulling out some of his flesh. " you shouldn't have said anything! You could've just shut up and let your friend suffer! Now you take his suffering, you take the hell I had in mind for him! You had a choice!! Why do you always choose the hard way?! Why do you want the suffer.." he trails off as he just begins to let go of scale. " ....." he growls as he just begins to walk away. Leaving behind a bloody piece of scale's shoulder which was unlike the man to leave behind food... but he did.
Dang)

He yelled it pain as his other shoulder was bit into. He could not stand anymore. He collapsed to the ground, hissing and whimpering in the pain it caused him. He bit deep into that shoulder and it did not feel good about it. "You dont know a thing about me." He told Lostface. "But you tell yourself you do. You thing you got me all figured out. But theres one thing, you didnt account for."
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:53 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Dang)

He yelled it pain as his other shoulder was bit into. He could not stand anymore. He collapsed to the ground, hissing and whimpering in the pain it caused him. He bit deep into that shoulder and it did not feel good about it. "You dont know a thing about me." He told Lostface. "But you tell yourself you do. You thing you got me all figured out. But theres one thing, you didnt account for."
His eye glowed dangerously " shut up! Whatever you're going to say. Don't just.. don't " he says darkly " you're alive because of me. You in pain because of me. You felt fear because of me!! I know you and your kind because I used to be exactly like you!!.... filled with false hope and pride... but not anymore I have opened my eyes when will you little warrior!"