Last post by Bean
Today 09:20 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2023, 07:50 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: March Gathering

Peachpaw

She/her | 8 moons | ThunderClan
------------------------
Peachpaw stared at Peachpaw. What. No. This couldn't be right. Her mother had named her Peachpaw, for her cream-colored fur and beautiful eyes. And her sweet nature. Who was this imposter? Peachpaw remained silent for several moments, too stunned to speak. Luckily, she had just the thing. Initiate Position Sequence Number...! Peachpaw paused. Number... #6? #17? Sigh. It's no good. Peachpaw was too disoriented by the sudden input of new information. She couldn't focus on her sequences well enough. If she tried, she'd just mess up the execution.

She would have to improvise. Improvising was, well, an uncertain art. Peachpaw hated not being able to have a plan. But it wasn't like she hadn't prepared for situations outside of her sequences. It'd be fine. She improvised all the time, back in ThunderClan. This would be no different. "No way! My name is Peachpaw too! Oh uh, you," she said, turning to look at Stormpaw. "You have really nice eyes," she said cutely. Wow, that was a pretty advanced move! Even for me! He must be awestruck by my cuteness... heh heh, it'll be adorable watching him get all flustered.
------------------------
[ @~*Hope*~ | @Rosepaaw ]
Old March 19th, 2023, 08:27 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw looked up then back down almost ignoring what she said "Im gay" he said before licking something off his paw

Rosepaw thought that was directed towards her and started getting flustered "I um well thank you" she then gave a nervous chuckle

Stormpaw then looked at Rosepaw and gave the look of 'this idiot'

Rosepaw slowly calmed down but not completely "You have nice eyes too" she said not breaking eye contact and now dead silent

Ravenpaw was about to kill Stormpaw for disrespecting the clans young treasure

Rosestep seeing all this kept walking this was none of her beez wax
@mooncake

@~*Hope*~
Old March 19th, 2023, 08:37 PM

Peachpaw

------------------------
Peachpaw nullified all of her thoughts and emotions, to prevent herself from feeling any prick of embarrassment. She was a cat of no embarassment. Plus. You could be gay and still have nice eyes. Did this tom seriously think she was interested in him? Think again, buddy. After all, she already had... Oh. Her crush was missing. That's right.

She turned to Rosepaw, completely ignoring Stormpaw. Note to self: Never talk to him again, because he thinks you're interested in him and that's gross. "Thans!" she replied, turning back to Rosepaw. She liked the happy-go-lucky, straightforward nature of the RiverClan apprentice. And the aporentice seemed fond of her... Yes. Finally. A new additon to Peachpaw's evergrowing fanbase. I knew the Gathering wouldn't be a waste of time! Another one for my collection.
------------------------
[ @~*Hope*~ | @Rosepaaw ]
Old March 19th, 2023, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Wisppaw was minding her business, dodging around bigger cats and heading towards some clanmates she recognized. "It's pretty crowded, right? I mean, it's a gathering, so of course it is, but- ...Uh, did I come in at a bad time?"

Peachpaw, her kind of intimidating acquaintance, seemed to be practically bristling while looking at some tomcat, another she-cat standing nearby. Ravenpaw appeared to be stepping into their conversation to protect Peachpaw. Were they... friends?

Wisppaw was torn between trying to lighten the mood and awkwardly shuffling away.

@mooncake @Rosepaaw (i can delete this if there's too many people involved already)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 19th, 2023 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 19th, 2023, 08:55 PM

Wisppaw gave her usual crooked smile, deciding to not fret over the unfamiliar apprentices and instead be grateful Ravenpaw seemed so welcoming. "Do you feel cold too, Ravenpaw, or is it just me...? But I guess my fur is kind of sparse. Yours looks a lot prettier! Er, if that isn't too weird to say..."

@Rosepaaw
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 19th, 2023, 09:01 PM
Moon of planet cult

Ravenpaws face if not covered in fur was bright red which but since it was covered in fur her face looked emotionless

"No its not................yeah its a little cold" she said while twriling her tail a bit admiring the paw on her fur

Doing so unknowingly opened her shoulder making it look like she was inviting wisppaw to cuddle and stay warm with her (sorry love drama to much to not do something like this lol)

@zeebles
Old March 19th, 2023, 09:15 PM

Peachpaw

------------------------
Peachpaw smiled at Wisppaw, relieved to see a familiar face. Ah, these other cats were scary. Peachpaw was wonderfully brilliant, but this was a challenge she just wasn't up for yet. She needed to recharge. "Oh, Wisppaw," she said, finally letting down her guard. She was too exhausted to put on an act. She quietly observed Ravenpaw and Wisppaw's interaction, too tired to say anything. She made sure to sit somewhat close to Wisppaw, so as not to lose her. It was so nice to see someone she knew, amongst this sea of unknown strangers. Peachpaw closed her eyes and let herself get comfortable.
------------------------
[ @~*Hope*~ | @Rosepaaw | @zeebles ]
Old March 19th, 2023, 09:18 PM

Wisppaw's yellow eyes widened in surprise at the gesture. Huh. Looks like Ravenpaw really is cold... Ears flattened and looking at the ground, she pressed a bit closer, assuming her clanmate needed help warming up. She was just being a good friend! Wisppaw never hanged around that many cats as a kit, so maybe this was just what clanmates did!

She peeked up a little as Peachpaw greeted her. "Ah... Hi," she mewed plainly, at a bit of a loss for what to do in the moment.

@Rosepaaw @mooncake (sorry wisppaw is an oblivious apprentice lol)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old March 19th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Moon of planet cult

Ravenpaws eyes widend and started blushing through the fur but wasnt going to say anything mainly because she was in a kinda shock which just made it feel like it was a normal thing to do

"H-hi peachpaw" she barely mustered out still looking forward

Stormpaw was watching this after getting thwacked over the head by warriors (staff)

Rosepaw blinked back into the real world and blushed as she subtly sits away from stormpaw but close to peachpaw

@zeebles (i know thats why its fun)
@mooncake
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:08 PM

Peachpaw

------------------------
Peachpaw managed to turn her head towards Rosepaw. She sat silently, observing the apprentice. She didn't have enough energy... she needed to recharge. Her mind went dead, and any thoughts she had been having died out. "Hehe~" she said, managing to produce her usual cute laugh. That was the most she could muster in response to Rosepaw. StarClan, she was drained. Wisppaw... make all of them go away... too tired, she thought desperately, hoping Wisppaw would get the message. Somehow.
------------------------
[ @zeebles | @Rosepaaw ]

Last edited by mooncake; March 20th, 2023 at 06:17 AM.
Closed Thread