Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 08:10 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Bubblingbee growled,” Fix my nest, and I want feathers too.” She demanded
"I'll get right to it," Harepaw meowed. First, he collected feathers, then waited for Bubblingbee to get up so he could fix her nest. "By the way," he meowed. "How come you have such a 'bubbly' name?" He laughed inwardly at his little joke.

Last edited by Star child; April 4th, 2020 at 08:14 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[~] @shortstack; @Zesty Mango; @Bluepetal; [~]

Fogpaw looked at Bubblingbee as she spoke. She read her lips and didn't get a positive reaction out of her. "I am not a kit!", he growled. The white tom scented Bitterthorn and looked over at her in just enough time to read her lips. Fogpaw padded away from the grumpy elder to help out the much more nicer one. "I'll get right on that.", he meowed with his slow speech.

The white tom padded up and took a couple of clumps of bedding. He looked over at Honeypaw. "You can help me with the bedding. It'll go a lot quicker with two cats.", meowed Fogpaw. He needed some help.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:37 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @shortstack; @Zesty Mango; @Bluepetal; [~]

Fogpaw looked at Bubblingbee as she spoke. She read her lips and didn't get a positive reaction out of her. "I am not a kit!", he growled. The white tom scented Bitterthorn and looked over at her in just enough time to read her lips. Fogpaw padded away from the grumpy elder to help out the much more nicer one. "I'll get right on that.", he meowed with his slow speech.

The white tom padded up and took a couple of clumps of bedding. He looked over at Honeypaw. "You can help me with the bedding. It'll go a lot quicker with two cats.", meowed Fogpaw. He needed some help.
Honeypaw smiled, happy to be able to help. "Thank you. What do you want me to do?"
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

the elders' den wasn't a place where kits probably should want to spend their time, but perchkit didn't mind it, anyway. after all, elders were usually perfectly fine with his "weirdness," though perchkit didn't mind if the kits disliked it. at least he could have fun here, with cats who took most things in stride. it was kind of nice, though perchkit tried not to hang out in here too much; after a while, it got to be too much even for him.

"hello?" he mewed in a quiet voice, poking his head into the den. "anyone here?" sometimes, he would come in and wait for them to get back; other times, he chose to wait and enter once he was sure someone was in there. it all depended on his general mood that day.
@Zesty Mango

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 5th, 2020, 03:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
the elders' den wasn't a place where kits probably should want to spend their time, but perchkit didn't mind it, anyway. after all, elders were usually perfectly fine with his "weirdness," though perchkit didn't mind if the kits disliked it. at least he could have fun here, with cats who took most things in stride. it was kind of nice, though perchkit tried not to hang out in here too much; after a while, it got to be too much even for him.

"hello?" he mewed in a quiet voice, poking his head into the den. "anyone here?" sometimes, he would come in and wait for them to get back; other times, he chose to wait and enter once he was sure someone was in there. it all depended on his general mood that day.
@Zesty Mango
Bubblingbee heard a kit enter and hissed raising her head slightly,” Fie! Fiend! Scat!” She hissed as she was woken up by a pesky little kit asking if someone was in the den. Bubblingbee disliked kits significantly, despite having them herself, which she didn’t like either. Why do these horrid things get allowed in camp, they should be in a separate part of the territory away from the warriors and elders...

(Sorry if it’s short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; April 5th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old April 5th, 2020, 09:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee heard a kit enter and hissed raising her head slightly,” Fie! Fiend! Scat!” She hissed as she was woken up by a pesky little kit asking if someone was in the den. Bubblingbee disliked kits significantly, despite having them herself, which she didn’t like either. Why do these horrid things get allowed in camp, they should be in a separate part of the territory away from the warriors and elders...

(Sorry if it’s short)
honestly, that wasn't quite the warm welcome that perchkit had envisioned when he'd entered the elders' den. he'd thought that he would be treated nicely, greeted by some sweet old she-cat or tom who was willing to sit down with him and tell him a few stories. instead, this was who had met him.

"well, there's no need to be so rude," he mewed, sounding partially offended. "aren't elders supposed to like kits?" it sounded rude, though perchkit hadn't meant to be. he just wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation.
(you're fine <3)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
honestly, that wasn't quite the warm welcome that perchkit had envisioned when he'd entered the elders' den. he'd thought that he would be treated nicely, greeted by some sweet old she-cat or tom who was willing to sit down with him and tell him a few stories. instead, this was who had met him.

"well, there's no need to be so rude," he mewed, sounding partially offended. "aren't elders supposed to like kits?" it sounded rude, though perchkit hadn't meant to be. he just wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation.
(you're fine <3)
Bubblingbee raised an eyebrow and gave a huff,” Well you woke me from my nap. ” She grumbled, trying not to be as mean as she was with apprentices, being as kits typically had over-protective parents who’d come scolding her for yelling at their precious little kit. She huffed,” No, just most are mouse-brained enough to like kits...this is why kits should have a separate camp, away from the warriors and elders...” she narrowed her eyes slightly at the pesky kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Bubblingbee raised an eyebrow and gave a huff,” Well you woke me from my nap. ” She grumbled, trying not to be as mean as she was with apprentices, being as kits typically had over-protective parents who’d come scolding her for yelling at their precious little kit. She huffed,” No, just most are mouse-brained enough to like kits...this is why kits should have a separate camp, away from the warriors and elders...” she narrowed her eyes slightly at the pesky kit.
ugh, was she really gonna be one of these cats? okay--sure, perchkit probably had woken her up, and he hadn't exactly been sympathetic about that, but she didn't have to be rude. he hadn't thought elders had it in them. moons of experience should've knocked the rudeness out of them, or at least, that's what he thought.

"whatever," he grumbled, with a scowl on his normally sunny features. "maybe you should have your own camp away from everyone else. see how much you like it." far from a respectful answer, but perchkit wasn't in much of a respectful mood right now.

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
ugh, was she really gonna be one of these cats? okay--sure, perchkit probably had woken her up, and he hadn't exactly been sympathetic about that, but she didn't have to be rude. he hadn't thought elders had it in them. moons of experience should've knocked the rudeness out of them, or at least, that's what he thought.

"whatever," he grumbled, with a scowl on his normally sunny features. "maybe you should have your own camp away from everyone else. see how much you like it." far from a respectful answer, but perchkit wasn't in much of a respectful mood right now.
Bubblingbee secretly was enjoying this cats retorts,” Well I’ve served this clan for over 80 moons, I deserve to be here...what have you done to help the clan, get your mother to take a break from warrior duties to care for you, make everyone keep an eye on you, you don’t even provide for the clan yet...” she grumbled trying to keep her face angry, she knew no one could know about her soft side, she actually enjoyed cats with argued back, but most were too scared to argue back at her, which she understood.

Old April 6th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuskit shyly dipped her head as she entered the den.
"U-um excuse m-me..the Warrior Code and... you should be fed and...DO YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH ANYTHING?!" the last part came out as a yowl. She was so shy she couldn't help it. Her huge shoulders sagged as she sat down her massive body in the dirt, waiting to be scolded for yelling.

Last edited by Shade.; April 6th, 2020 at 02:29 PM.
Closed Thread