Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM

Old November 19th, 2021, 12:27 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

~BRAMBLEPAW~ [he-him]

The young tom paced back and forth he just walked away from the Stream stones. Now was pacing in front of Kestrelstar's den. He didn't want to go through this again! but he had to as he just looked around at all his clan-mates leaving the Streamstones. He was about to call out but changed his find he had to do this it wasn't gonna be pretty! He needs to continue with his training he could be a warrior soon! He hopped Pro play not because of how far behind I am! Ugh! Now he had to share a den with two old warriors his mentor for a starter would he train with him once? Maybe? Was he getting punished now for this? Oh Starclan, please! Why can't anyone just listen? Why is it beginning to a clan-cat so HARD! Shaking his head he meowed.

"K-Kestrelstar?" He meowed pacing back and forth. "May I come in you might not like it It happened before but it has to happen again." Ugh! Why? Him? He tried so hard to do good! Now his mentor an apprentice again? Was I meant to be in Riverclan?

@spade
Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:38 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatontheMoon View Post
@spade

"Well, in the small gathering you held to reassign apprentices, I noticed you called me but didn't appoint me and apprentice." Flaremist's paws fidgeted with the small pebbles on the floor. Am I even ready for an apprentice? I don't even know.. Thoughts raced his mind.
"But- But you don't have to give me one! I don't think I want one anyways- heh." His ears went flat against his head in worry.
"I just wanted to maybe ask you why you called me, was it a mistake?" Flaremist's belly churned in anixety and fear.
"Not that you make mistakes! You- You're the best leader of all the Clans!"
Stars, had he really? Kestrelstar let out a frustrated sigh - he hated it when things like this just slipped by him. At least he was learning that he was prone to mistakes just like a normal cat. The tone of which Flaremist spoke irritated him a little, if only because he was tired of cats believing that he would claw them for speaking ill against him. Had none of them noticed the change? It had been two moons - perhaps he'd be on trial for past mistakes for the rest of his life...

"That was my bad, Flaremist," he stated, yellow eyes already tired. "And yes, I do make mistakes." That was all he would say on the topic, instead sweeping his tail across the ground. "I meant to assign you to Rainingpaw, however if you feel you are not ready I can find a different mentor for him?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy da Cheese View Post
~BRAMBLEPAW~ [he-him]

The young tom paced back and forth he just walked away from the Stream stones. Now was pacing in front of Kestrelstar's den. He didn't want to go through this again! but he had to as he just looked around at all his clan-mates leaving the Streamstones. He was about to call out but changed his find he had to do this it wasn't gonna be pretty! He needs to continue with his training he could be a warrior soon! He hopped Pro play not because of how far behind I am! Ugh! Now he had to share a den with two old warriors his mentor for a starter would he train with him once? Maybe? Was he getting punished now for this? Oh Starclan, please! Why can't anyone just listen? Why is it beginning to a clan-cat so HARD! Shaking his head he meowed.

"K-Kestrelstar?" He meowed pacing back and forth. "May I come in you might not like it It happened before but it has to happen again." Ugh! Why? Him? He tried so hard to do good! Now his mentor an apprentice again? Was I meant to be in Riverclan?

@spade
The pacing outside of his den almost drove Kestrelstar mad. He understood the hesitancy but for stars sake, wished the young apprentice would simply come into the den already. The meeting and demotions still weighed heavily on his mind, but it was something to be cast aside and thought of later, when he didn't have a reassignment to deal with.

"Instead of creating a canyon with your pacing just come in next time." the leader snapped, though there was no irritation or frustration in his voice, simply exhaustion from the meeting. "Yes, I'm aware you'll need a different mentor, I was taking the time to think it over before assigning you one." Who was a warrior he could trust to take over the tom's training? Bramblepaw was still new to the Clan, and still had much to learn if he was going to leave his outsider roots behind.

Signaling with a paw for Bramblepaw to wait there, Kestrelstar padded forward from the den. It was late, but hopefully this warrior would heed his call and agree to continuing the young tom's training. "Heronflight [ @Angelique ], can you come here a moment?" Her kits were apprentices now, and she had returned to warrior duties awhile ago. Perhaps an apprentice would be just what she needed.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 03:56 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

@spade

"Yes, I would like that." Flaremist quickly turned to leave. Before he exited the den, he thanked Kestrelstar. "Oh, and thanks."
Old November 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Heronflight<--
The molly was about ready to head to the warriors den when she heard the leader call her name from his den. What was this about? She was complaining, it just felt weird to be called by Kestrelstar. Heronflight padded up and saw an apprentice. Now she was really confused, but she didn't show it. "You called?", she meowed, politely.

Heronflight wasn't exactly tired, so he caught her at a good time. She could hardly ever sleep without knowing if Blizzardsky was alright. She worried about him a lot. Some cats may not like him, but he was her mate and she would always call him her only love.

// @spade; @Cheesy da Cheese; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 1st, 2021, 03:30 AM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Once the clan meeting was done and everyone dispersed, Junipersong made her way into the Leader's Den. Found pacing about back and forth in the den, occasionally muttering to herself. She honestly looked a bit insane doing so. It was easy to see how on-edge she was. The announcement of the return of the coyotes was not easy on her. But just as important, she needed to break this spell of silence and stop avoiding speaking with Kestrelstar. Enough time had passed and honestly she was needing a friend that she could rely on right now.

She was sick to her stomach. If her mind wasn't so fuzzy right now she would have brought a crab in with her as a joke. Still not certain if Kes had figured out whether that was her or not. But the only thing she brought was a worried aura hanging about her. Heavy in the air wherever she paced.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 09:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

It was far past sunfall when a familiar bewhiskered muzzle poked its way into the leaders den twitching in judgement of the nest. His was far more comfortable and there was no reason the leaders lone nest should be so barren, it was bad for the back and body. Sure it might be more acceptable in the warriors den where the warmth of the many cats kept things comfy but the leaders den had but one lone nest. This wouldnt do at all.

Ignoring all protests greetings or anything from Kestrelstar in his nest Snakeheart trotted in bold as you please and flopped on top of his brother shuffling his larger frame around until the tom was comfortably blanketed by Snakecat. "Tomorrow we are improving your den and I will rope Plumstorm and Junipersong in on it if I have to. Your den needs to be warmer and just nicer for the coming winter and I am decreeing so as medicine cat. Complain all you want, Im bigger then you now." Then the toms head flopped down as a jaw splitting yawn cracked his muzzle. "To late to start now though.... This'll do for tonight."

@spade
Old December 3rd, 2021, 08:34 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap -->

She poked her head in the leaders den nervously. "Kestrelstar?" she asked.
@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.

Last edited by Kunaisoul; December 3rd, 2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old December 8th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

*Bearspot*

Bearspot went into his leader's den, hoping not to bother him. When he spotted Kestrelstar unoccupied, he padded towards him.

"Excuse my intrusion, but I want to discuss an idea that I had," Bearspot explained, shifting his paws a bit. The tom had always been a bit uneasy when talking to his own leader, why was that so? "There is a river that has plenty of fish near Haven Springs, but it is usually occupied by Twolegs, except at night. What I'm asking is if I could take me, another warrior, and our apprentices out for a water hunting session at the river at night. I understand the risks involved, he hung on that last sentence for a bit, "But I promise to protect the cats I bring along with me if you allow me to go."

@spade

(Hope you don't mind me throwing in that there's a river near Haven Springs)

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old December 9th, 2021, 02:47 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Heronflight<--
The molly was about ready to head to the warriors den when she heard the leader call her name from his den. What was this about? She was complaining, it just felt weird to be called by Kestrelstar. Heronflight padded up and saw an apprentice. Now she was really confused, but she didn't show it. "You called?", she meowed, politely.

Heronflight wasn't exactly tired, so he caught her at a good time. She could hardly ever sleep without knowing if Blizzardsky was alright. She worried about him a lot. Some cats may not like him, but he was her mate and she would always call him her only love.

// @spade; @Cheesy da Cheese; \\
[disregarded since user's character is now missing - apologies angelique!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Once the clan meeting was done and everyone dispersed, Junipersong made her way into the Leader's Den. Found pacing about back and forth in the den, occasionally muttering to herself. She honestly looked a bit insane doing so. It was easy to see how on-edge she was. The announcement of the return of the coyotes was not easy on her. But just as important, she needed to break this spell of silence and stop avoiding speaking with Kestrelstar. Enough time had passed and honestly she was needing a friend that she could rely on right now.

She was sick to her stomach. If her mind wasn't so fuzzy right now she would have brought a crab in with her as a joke. Still not certain if Kes had figured out whether that was her or not. But the only thing she brought was a worried aura hanging about her. Heavy in the air wherever she paced.
As heavy pawsteps entered his den, Kestrelstar lifted his head to observe Junipersong. Something about her was amiss, off in a way that the leader couldn't quite place a paw on. They hadn't spoken in what felt like ages - partly his fault, as he had been running himself ragged in an attempt to get his Clan to like him. A fruitless endeavor, as he was beginning to realize he would never please everyone. All that mattered was that he knew his intentions. He knew in his heart that he had changed, was a good cat now. Sure, he wasn't perfect, but was anyone?

"I'm surprised you didn't bring a crab with you," the gray tabby tom snorted, amusement dancing in his gaze and twitching his whiskers as he padded over closer to his friend. Stars, he hoped they were still friends after everything. Not that he expected them not to be, but with so many things going on and the silence that had lingered between them upon his return to the Clan... it was hard to stop his mind from assuming the worst.

A beat passed before a dark, gloomy aura of seriousness overtook his expression, and a once small smile tight lipped into a subtle frown. He could tell she was on edge, that much was easy just by looking at her. "...It's the coyotes, isn't it?" He didn't even have to ask; he had been there. When Junipersong had bravely battled for the protection of her home against the pack that had almost stolen his life and injured several of his Clanmates. He recalled the gruesome story she had told him after, and to this day he would be lying if he said it didn't send a small shiver down his spine.

But he would never judge her. Aside from maybe Snakeheart, she was the only cat in the entire Clan who he felt as though he could trust all the way, one hundred percent. There was a certain safety whenever she was around, and having her in his den reminded him of that. Too long had passed since they had talked; that wouldn't happen again on his watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
It was far past sunfall when a familiar bewhiskered muzzle poked its way into the leaders den twitching in judgement of the nest. His was far more comfortable and there was no reason the leaders lone nest should be so barren, it was bad for the back and body. Sure it might be more acceptable in the warriors den where the warmth of the many cats kept things comfy but the leaders den had but one lone nest. This wouldnt do at all.

Ignoring all protests greetings or anything from Kestrelstar in his nest Snakeheart trotted in bold as you please and flopped on top of his brother shuffling his larger frame around until the tom was comfortably blanketed by Snakecat. "Tomorrow we are improving your den and I will rope Plumstorm and Junipersong in on it if I have to. Your den needs to be warmer and just nicer for the coming winter and I am decreeing so as medicine cat. Complain all you want, Im bigger then you now." Then the toms head flopped down as a jaw splitting yawn cracked his muzzle. "To late to start now though.... This'll do for tonight."

@spade
Kestrelstar had been wrestling with sleep all night. The sun had sunk far below the horizon, yet yellow eyes were narrowed in an icy glare at the wall. The sounds of nightlife were dulled by the walls of his den, though despite the silence everything felt loud. The nothingness felt... loud. Since his return, although he had been putting a brave face on for the Clan, smiling and becoming more involved, he felt as though he was off. Something was missing, and the longer it remained that way the more irritated the RiverClan leader became.

A soft hiss escaped between gritted teeth as he caught sight of a cat poking their head into his den. One second away from growling at them to go away, he shoved the words back as recognition relaxed his face. "Snakeheart..." the tired tom said, unable to conceal the numb and dull tone from his voice. He hadn't expected a visit from his brother, though a part of him felt relieved that there was a voice to combat the loud silence.

Just as he opened his mouth to say more, Kestrelstar watched in bewilderment as the medicine cat came closer... and closer... and... was he laying himself on top of him??? A grunt in protest was about as much energy as the gray tabby tom could muster, though he made no move to fight the persistent medicine cat off (not like he could if he wanted to). The mention of Plumstorm and Junipersong stung a bit, as he had not spoken to either in quite some time (yet more interactions lost to the wind...) but still he didn't speak.

What words could he give? He couldn't lie, not to Snakeheart; his brother would see through it too easily. Truth be told... it felt nice that someone had cared enough to come check on him this late. With another grunt, this one softer, Kestrelstar relaxed once more, gently nudging upwards with his shoulder in acknowledgement of his brother. He was right, this would do for tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Nightleap -->

She poked her head in the leaders den nervously. "Kestrelstar?" she asked.
@spade
The events from the meeting still reeled in his head, an unexpected feeling of pride lingering within him. Kestrelstar was finally starting to see the progress of his discipline to change- that had been the first meeting without really any chaos. It was... nice. Ears swiveled towards the entrance of the den as a familiar voice called to him. "What is it, Nightleap?" he asked, nodding to invite her to come in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDace View Post
*Bearspot*

Bearspot went into his leader's den, hoping not to bother him. When he spotted Kestrelstar unoccupied, he padded towards him.

"Excuse my intrusion, but I want to discuss an idea that I had," Bearspot explained, shifting his paws a bit. The tom had always been a bit uneasy when talking to his own leader, why was that so? "There is a river that has plenty of fish near Haven Springs, but it is usually occupied by Twolegs, except at night. What I'm asking is if I could take me, another warrior, and our apprentices out for a water hunting session at the river at night. I understand the risks involved, he hung on that last sentence for a bit, "But I promise to protect the cats I bring along with me if you allow me to go."

@spade

(Hope you don't mind me throwing in that there's a river near Haven Springs)
Sitting in the middle of his den was Kestrelstar, mumbling under his breath. There was lots to get done today, and the tabby tom wanted to formulate a plan so that he could execute it well and mark this as another day spent serving as RiverClan's leader. Leaf-bare had descended down upon them, and while the first flurries of snow had yet to fall, the chill already held its vice grip on him. A shiver caused his still-healing wounds to flare up, and Kestrelstar gave a roll of his shoulders as a small hiss of pain escaped him. Hopefully that would clear up soon.

Turning his head as a voice entered his den, Kestrelstar watched Bearspot. Obvious discomfort seeped from him, though the RiverClan leader made no comment on it. Frankly, he was tired of trying to convince his Clan that he was changed, that they didn't have to be on edge. But words meant nothing to them, apparently, so instead he had been doing all he could to simply prove it.

"...That could serve useful if the rivers freeze over within our own territory..." Kestrelstar replied thoughtfully, yellow gaze flickering back and forth as he processed the information. He was wary about letting apprentices out, but as long as two warriors would be with them... "That's fine. Since it is outside of our Clan's territory, be on guard. The first sign of danger, you get yourself and the apprentices out of there. Understood?" He was giving quite a bit of trust to this tom, and he sincerely hoped he wouldn't be let down.

[that's fine! since its near haven springs, and haven springs is on the outter part of riverclan territory, that would mean the river has to be off of clan territory - perhaps near lionsrange/rugged range, and old piece of land riverclan once owned.]
Old December 9th, 2021, 07:09 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Nightleap -->

She looked at him. "I have some news, but before I do that, I wanted to thank you for training me so well. I'll stick with you no matter what." She said. "and, you were the first one I wanted to tell, I'm expecting kits!" she said, stifling a mrrow of laughter.

@spade

Character Site
The one piece is real.