Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 10:06 PM

Old October 7th, 2020, 07:19 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Mando ]

Frostedwillow

The warrior shuffled a distance away as an apprentice bombarded him with questions and started gulping down his mouse. The shy tom was quiet for quite a while before speaking. "Yeah, we can share. Icestar's dead, yes, but I don't believe it's that great" Frostedwillow meowed. He fell silent again, trying to gain confidence. "Podpaw, right?" the older tom questioned.
Old October 7th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Zesty Mango
Brightkit's eyes widened. He was going to hunt birds, too? That sounded crazy-- and fun. Mostly fun. The kit settled in over Fennelheart's paws, looking up with fascination as the senior warrior described a compelling scene. He squinted, trying to imagine a bird twice the warrior's size. How could something ever be THAT big!? When Fennel dropped into a crouch, Brightkit rolled off of her paws, giggling-- quite delighted at the interactive storytelling approach. He smiled wide with anticipation as the warrior pounced.

"Wow! That's AMAZING! I can't believe you hunted a ph- phez - a pheasant." The word tumbled clumsily out of Brightkit's mouth, but he didn't care. "You must be the best hunter ever!"

Old October 7th, 2020, 08:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @Zesty Mango
Brightkit's eyes widened. He was going to hunt birds, too? That sounded crazy-- and fun. Mostly fun. The kit settled in over Fennelheart's paws, looking up with fascination as the senior warrior described a compelling scene. He squinted, trying to imagine a bird twice the warrior's size. How could something ever be THAT big!? When Fennel dropped into a crouch, Brightkit rolled off of her paws, giggling-- quite delighted at the interactive storytelling approach. He smiled wide with anticipation as the warrior pounced.

"Wow! That's AMAZING! I can't believe you hunted a ph- phez - a pheasant." The word tumbled clumsily out of Brightkit's mouth, but he didn't care. "You must be the best hunter ever!"

Fennelheart smiled,” Maybe you are right that I am one of the best hunters in the clan, but you could be the best fisher in the clan, that isn’t taken.” she laughed purring to the kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:31 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

"Wheee!"
Halfpaw bounced after Dogflame, eager to go near the tunnel clan. She wanted to learn about the tunnels.
Maybe he knew about them?
"I heard you had another apprentice. Who are they? And can we bring them along next time, maybe? I'd like to meet them."
Dogflame

The tom came to a halt, looking at Halfpaw when she asked a question. "You mean Dovepaw? Next training session. We'll be learning Battle moves" Dogflame answered, a slight purr to his voice, a small, kind smile on his face.
Old October 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Procrastinator

// @Zesty Mango
Brightkit puffed out his chest, standing tall on his paws. "I mean, I haven't like, caught any fish yet.. but I promise I'll be the best fisher in the clan someday!" He beamed at Fennelheart's approval, shown through a kind smile. "Maybe you can take me to catch a bird when I'm older."

After a moment, Brightkit's eyes lit up with a spark of an idea. "I need to go tell my brother about how you caught a phes--phez... pheasant, ten times your size!"

Old October 7th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Willowpaw, though kind, was generally an apprentice with exuberance to rival the most sugar high of children and the bullheadedness of a particularly thick dog. So while she could be quite perceptive and respectful at times today she really didn't see the issue with physically leaping any Dayheart to ask the warrior to train her. She didn't even know the tom all that well to be completely honest and she really only chose him as her potential victim teacher while Snowfern was busy because he seemed like a nice cat.
And so it was with a wiggle butt pounce that she ambushed the warrior in the clearing with a loud and happy "Heya! I can't really fight, and my mentor is busy, and you seem cool, can you teach me to wrestle?! The training grounds are free right now and I promise I will do my absolute best if you do!" Willowpaw always did her best at everything she was assigned to but Dayheart didn't need to know that as the apprentice gave a megawatt grin and the biggest golden puppy dog begging eyes possible.

@hope
Old October 8th, 2020, 02:47 AM
Procrastinator

// @gs29513
Ottersplash laughed. The sound reverberated through his chest, felt good. "Again with the age thing! Stars- no. You make it sound like I'm on my way to the elder's den after this conversation!" The gentle admonishment was too good-natured to sting. "And... no, actually I haven't gone training with an apprentice before. I just have my own training for uh, reference. And even then, does that mean I'd know what to do with an actual apprentice? No way."

He flicked his tail into Splashleap's shoulder, playful. "Everything will come in the right timing. I promise. Kay?"

Last edited by Ziera; October 8th, 2020 at 02:48 AM.
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:38 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart saw the kit running around looking for a story,” Do you want an story from me or do you want a cool youngster’s fun story?” she asked flicking her tail casually smiling at the little kit.
Shellkit raced to the warrior and plopped down in from of them, tail still twitching and rays wide open. “I’d like a cool story from you please!” She mewed.

(Could it be a bit quick? I want her to get apped this meeting.)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:18 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

He laughed really loudly. It was enough to make HER laugh, hers a bit more high pitched, and not as long. You're not on your way to the elder's den! You'd probably squash all the kits coming in for stories! she snorted, her ears flicking to and fro. Hehe, him as an elder. FUNNY! And getting a bit more serious again, she mewed Yeah, pretty much me too. I've only gone once or twice. And that was with my sister, so it didn't really count. It was mostly shoving her in the stream, and then her shoving ME in! that had been fun. And then Almondpaw........and it had gotten complicated. So......I guess I'm just as clueless as you! With a happy nod as he flicked his tail at her, she purred. Yes, I guess it will. You won't join the elders for a few moons yet! Old cats, so grouchy. @Redtalon
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:42 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Mossygrove sat in the clearing just near the entrance. She looked longingly out the camp entryway, wanting to get out and stretch her legs. The only thing was, she didn't know RiverClan territory at all. And on top of that, if she left camp by herself, being so new, that would most certainly raise suspicion.

Maybe if she got put on a patrol? She could probably ask Lionstar about that, right? But she dreaded having to ask anybody for anything. She didn't want to be an inconvenience. Maybe...maybe when she saw the next cat leaving camp, she'd ask if she could tag along to see the territory. Yeah, then she wouldn't be a bother, right?
@Supernatural Slushie @RedHead @Arie

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; October 8th, 2020 at 10:42 AM.