Last post by Minkuu
Today 11:10 PM

Old October 1st, 2020, 07:41 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frostpaw flattened her ears and
opened her jaw as to say something but just stormed off, mumbling. If your relationship with you brother is so true why does he talk about how you don’t do anything with him? She muttered and walked off. She would continue the conversation if he didn’t let her do stuff with Brightkit again. He needed to let his brother be free. She had said all this before but did it matter? It wasn’t nice at all! She learned things and she thought no one would let her, because she was blind. But now look! She’s an apprentice. And cats trust her. Maybe soon Brightkit will become an apprentice. Stormtalon can’t stop him forever then... She shouldn’t think so bad about it she turned her gaze to the nursery one last time and walked into the clearing searching for her mentor. { @Redtalon. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; October 1st, 2020 at 07:41 AM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 08:12 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Basilpaw padded out of the apprentice den, eagerly searching for her mentor. Would she learn to hunt today? Or fight? Fishing? More swimming? There were so many possibilities! @Bramblefire01
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 1st, 2020, 08:45 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Basilpaw padded out of the apprentice den, eagerly searching for her mentor. Would she learn to hunt today? Or fight? Fishing? More swimming? There were so many possibilities! @Bramblefire01
Rushingwind met Bazilpaw in the clearing. "So, how about we go do some battle training, then end with a bit of real time claws sheathed combat?"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 1st, 2020, 08:49 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

"Awesome!" Basilpaw said, "That sounds great!" she was so excited! She would be learning how to fight! So cool! That way if any clan was stupid enough to attack riverclan, she would be ready to fight! @Bramblefire01
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.

Last edited by Jessica1917; October 1st, 2020 at 08:49 AM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 09:01 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
"Awesome!" Basilpaw said, "That sounds great!" she was so excited! She would be learning how to fight! So cool! That way if any clan was stupid enough to attack riverclan, she would be ready to fight! @Bramblefire01
"Follow me!" Rushingwind said and ran off.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 1st, 2020, 09:03 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Basilpaw bolted after Rushingwind, running off into the territories behind him. @Bramblefire01
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old October 1st, 2020, 09:18 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

She hadn't really MEANT to complain. It had just........blahhed out. That was not good. But thankfully, Otter didn't seem to mind. With a bit of an inward shrug, Splashleap listened as he talked about his own mentor. Her mentor had been skilled too. When she had showed up. It made her feel a little better about the outburst, that he had had the same problem. Her fur got a little warm when he started talking about her being ahead of him though. She didn't FEEL ahead at all!

I....don't really think I'm ahead. I mean, I've only been a warrior for a little while. You're a lot older. And you've probably gone training with an apprentice before, so you have an idea of what to do. Splashleap mewed quickly. She figured he was just trying to make her feel better. Which was nice, but it felt a little weird. It was new in some ways, because she'd normally been really happy all the time. No one had really NEEDED to make her feel better. She'd thought that once she was a warrior, everything would be.....obvious. It wasn't. Not obvious at all. @Redtalon
Old October 1st, 2020, 12:35 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Almondpaw walked in, streching.
Old October 1st, 2020, 06:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Elementals
Owlflight was so...bored. His scratches still hurt, and his body was still in pain. Because of, well, his injuries, he couldn't go anywhere are do anything. It was possibly the most boring thing ever. Even as an apprentice, he'd just been...so active. Hence the name. He'd took his assessment early, so that was good...but now? Ugh. I shouldn't have fought those rouges, he grimaced. Oof. And all of a sudden-Owlflight had been too lost in his thoughts to notice-"Silentpaw!" he called cheerfully, making his way over to the apprentice.

Finally settling down, with only a slight bit of pain, he let out a grin. "Hey, been a while. How's it going?" Th dark brown warrior flicked his tail, and let out an excited purr. It'd been so long since he'd seen Silent! Silent, of course, was the Best Apprentice Ever™, aside from Duskpaw and Greenheart. Well, he didn't really know Duskpaw, and Green was a warrior now. So. Silentpaw was the best apprentice ever! Everything was perfect! Owlflight shifted, and let out a small groan. Ugh, his injuries.

So, not everything...
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; October 1st, 2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: indent
Old October 1st, 2020, 07:15 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @StealthWarrior
Stormtalon listened, using the information to stich together a profile of his young apprentice. Interesting. He couldn't help but notice Bluepaw's goals deviated from the typical zealous young one, despite her bubbly energy levels. A focused hunter. Pushed not too hard, but just enough for growth. Consideration for how she might serve the clan, and finally-- Storm never heard of an apprentice harboring an interest in clan history. Not one mention of battle, nor an ignorant lust for blood. It was oddly wise for a cat her age.

Overall, he was impressed. He could assume a lot about Bluepaw's character by these requests. Once again, he didn't hint as to whether her answers were satisfactory, as there could be no right or wrong answers. "I want you to understand, Bluepaw. Being apprenticed to me will not be easy. I have high expectations. But as a consolation, I'll be there every step of the way as a guide. I won't ask anything of you that you can't handle."
Bluepaw nodded, she couldn't wait to start training! She could already tell that Stormtalon would be a great mentor.
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP