Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mica
Today 02:28 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:26 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 02:26 PM
frolicking in starry...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:24 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Ian
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
jaykit scrunched up his nose, letting out a grunt as sat up onto his haunches. he briefly forget his surroundings for a moment and was more focused on himself. "this is the third time today,,," jaykit mumbled to himself, huffing. he didn't know why he was a clutz. his ears perk up at the sound of a whisper and a feminine voice.

jaykit lift his head, staring at nightkit for a moment with wide eyes before flashing her a grin. "ye..yep! that's uh, m..me! just a silllllyyy joke, " he lied through clench teeth. awkwardly chuckling to himself in an attempt to lighten the situation. ''course i am! a..are you ok..okay?" jaykit questioned, leaning forward as he glance the molly up and down. she seemed fine. though, jaykit didn't want to brag but.. his falls were pretty powerful and amazing~! so who knew. ''whatcha doin..?" the tom tilt his head to the left, poking nightkit in the with a soft kit paw.

Nightkit held back a small chuckled at his words, imagining what it must've looked like the other two times, yet stopping herself soon enough as she realized that he could've gotten himself really hurt.

"i-i'm fi-ne"
Nightkit stumbled out in that quiet voice. She thought for a quick second, then cracked a smile at Jaykit; it wasn't the best looking smile, after all she was still a little startled and rather troubled by her lack of social skills, but it was a kind one.
so much for trying to be braver
She paused for a moment by his second question, turning her gaze to the cats in the clearing, before speaking up
"no-nothing real-ly, just..thin-thinking"
The molly mew, then turning her head back to Jaykit.
Nightkit tried to not stare, but still scanned the tom carefully, noting things like his pelt colour, weather or not he had stripes... it could be considered weird for some- but this was a general habit for her.

Though she paused at his eyes; the colours were mismatched, just like hers!
This was honestly something she was really glad about. Until now the white kit hadn't met anyone else who had two different eye colours, aside from her mother that is.
Quickly debating with herself if she should say something or not, she eventually shyly raised her paw, poking him softly like he had done earlier
"I l-like yo-ur ey-eyes"
She commented quietly, showing a small smile.
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Bumblebelly @Fallenpine
Cottonkit grinned and also started sneaking towards the mossball. When he was close enough, he pounced, right on top of the mossball. Only a few heartbeats later, the tomkit felt Owlkit bump into him and he rolled away. With a grin, he stood back up and leaped at Owlkit, his fluffy paws outstretched.

Click my dragons!
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Owlkit growled and leaped toward Cottonkit, completely forgeting they were supposed to hunting the mossball.
"I'm going to get you!" he screamed to Cottonkit as he aimed to bit his ear.
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She was sadly used to the growling by now since her sister Ebonykit did it plenty enough. Not fazing her the small kit padded out from the puddle that seemed like a pool in comparison to her size. Dripping wet, emerald eyes still twinkled with innocence. "Queen? Taking notes? My future?" Duskkit was confused, why on earth would Falconpaw talk to her about all of this? Shaking the water out of her pelt causing droplets to fly everywhere she took a few steps closer to the tom and sat down. "What do you mean by that?" Now he held her interest and curiosity.

@BILL.
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:41 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit growled and leaped toward Cottonkit, completely forgeting they were supposed to hunting the mossball.
"I'm going to get you!" he screamed to Cottonkit as he aimed to bit his ear.
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99
"Woah that's enough!" Bumblebelly reached down, picking up Owlkit in his gentle jaw. He held the kitten by the scuff, setting him down gently in the clearing dust. "You're both going to be brilliant apprentices, I have no doubt but when you train you'll learn to work together, not fight," He lectured them gently, the fluff of his neck standing on end as a tingle ran down his body. "Your monitor's will be rather lucky to have you both!" He patted each on the head with one of his large, black paws.

Last edited by teddy.; March 10th, 2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:46 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99
Owlkit pouted. "Warriors are no fun!" he mumbled to Cottonkit. In reality, he thought the older warrior was cool, but he wanted to show his disapproval.

My Character Page:
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:51 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Fallenpine @Bumblebelly
"Uh-huh." Cottonkit mewed. He playfully batted at Owlkit once, still grinning. "Warriors are so serious. We were just playing!" He whispered to Owlkit.

Click my dragons!
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:57 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Fallenpine @Bumblebelly
"Uh-huh." Cottonkit mewed. He playfully batted at Owlkit once, still grinning. "Warriors are so serious. We were just playing!" He whispered to Owlkit.
Another chuckle escaped the Tom as he watched them, a fond look in his green eyes. "Darling kittens, if we weren't serious then who would be? We are party poppers so you dont have be," He laid besides them, paws tucked into his chest, "Now, did you have any other hunting tactics you aught to show me?"
Old March 10th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Owlkit smiled.
"Yah!" he chirped. "Watch this! All the Thunderclan cats are going to be quaking in there paws when they see how good I am at catching squirrels!" He tossed the mossball into a small tree, leaped up into the branches, and started stalking it. Not that well, mind you, because a mouse hunting crouch might not work that well on a squirrel. When he got to it, he pounced, leaped back down, and beamed with pride. "Now my friend Cottonkit is going to show you his best hunting skill!" he said to the older tom.
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99

My Character Page:

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 10th, 2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post
Now that she had a mentor, Slatepaw was itching to begin training...as well as to get to know her mentor. She had been oggling over him since they met at the ceremony. He was huge...and white. She wondered if they would make a great pair when she was fully grown. When she and he we're both gigantic and she was fluffy and black and he was fluffy and white.
Today she decided to hunt him down and ask if they could do some training. With a bit of quiet, she popped into the warriors den, scanning the nests for the white mass with her emerald eyes, "Whiteshadow?" She chimed quietly, but sternly. @Moonraven
A muscular tom with broad shoulders and a powerful frame had himself laying off to the side of the den. The deep breaths of air rose and fell in time with a large chest, hefty paws were draped to his side as he napped, or at least that is what he looked to be doing. One big ear swerved in the direction of the bickering cats within the den. The senior warrior found their noisiness rather irksome. He just wanted to take rest was that asking for too much? The eyes parted slowly to reveal yellow orbs when he heard his name called near the entrance.
Slatepaw. He spotted the dark-furred apprentice as she pokes her head inside the den. Whiteshadow parted his jaw and allowed a yawn to slip through, flexing the muscles in his back and legs as he rose to stand. He was ever so tempted to chastise both Wildfang and Squirrelear for acting like kits, though, in the end, didn't think it was worth it. Someone else could deal with them. Instead, he looks at Slatepaw with a questioning glint in his eyes, wordlessly asking what it was she wanted from him. He had a feeling that he already knew, but it didn't hurt to double-check.
@Slatepaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread