ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Estelle
Today 09:26 PM

Old May 12th, 2022, 10:36 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Shimmerbird's ears pinned against her head as she heard the call for retreat. There was so many dead, too many dead, and oh StarClan was that Wormbite? No no no. It was too much. She had to do something. Help the injured. She could do that. No one else could die. She would not let that happen.

The Shield was gasping for air as she stumbled through the battlefield, wounds stinging and blood sticking to her paws. The slumped form of a cat caught her attention, and not paying attention to what Clan they belonged to she sunk her teeth into their scruff and dragged them back towards RiverClan camp. Help the injured echoed in her head as she tugged on the limp form, praying they would still be alive when she made it back to camp. The RiverClan molly would not let another death occur.

@littlelove [pp perms given, this post is Closed]

Last edited by Ian; May 12th, 2022 at 10:44 AM.
Old May 12th, 2022, 10:39 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Cinderpaw looked up seeing thunderclan falling back she looked at darkscar unknown whats happening,

robinflight looks around sighing wishing the innocent cats could be still alive, he falls back on cinderskys order, he looked behind him wanting to help the injured cats, but knowing nothing what to do, he sighed sadly for the loss of thunderclan cats that had died
@Serenitystars

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 12th, 2022, 10:42 AM

My Mood: Fine

Featherwing

Featherwing tested her weight on the injured leg, hissing in pain as it touched the ground. Well isn’t that just swell. Limping, she prepared to attack again, wanting to pay Gingerfrost back for the injury she’d be given, but her head snapped up, ears swiveling as she heard Cindersky’s announcement. She hesitated, before nodding her head, looking warily at the Riverclan warrior. “You’d better not attack the second I turn my back.” She says, cautiously.

@Estelle

“True courage is not knowing when to take a life, but when to save one.”

“Writers don’t cry, we bleed on paper.”

My posts will be a bit erratic given that I’m trying to balance work and school, thanks for the patience!
Old May 12th, 2022, 10:56 AM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE. View Post
Moving on,

Jaystride wasn't going to waste time on waiting for Snowleap's answer. He was a busy man -- using the last of his energy to hoist Wormbite's body up. A busy man, with a plan.

He whipped the body at Willowfeather and Tigerfire, aware one was pretty beat up but frankly, why would he care? If it hurt them more, fantastic. RiverClan scumbags deserved it. "Don't forget to take that with you, sea-rots!"

With that, he slunk back down, head lowered near the sand as he gazed at Bushpaw and Shallowshiver. For Jaystride, he felt pretty woozy. Could do a long nap.

"You two fine?"

[ @Atticus, @error, @Wintermist, @Shadow_Wing ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willowfeather leaned onto Tigerfire’s shoulder, until she found a bush with an opening. Her cautiousness was running low, and all she wanted to do was lay down, so she stumbled into it. Once she was in she curved and closed her eyes. @Shadow_Wing
Tigerfire stopped in concern as Willowfeather collapsed into the bush, but was stopped from helping her back up when something karge and heavy slammed into him, making him stumble slightly from surprise. He looked down and saw Wormbite lying there, pelt soaked in bright red blood. He wasn’t sure if he was alive or dead, but by the amount of blood staining Wormbite’s fur, he’d say he was most likely dead. He growled at Jaystride, bristling his fur. So they were throwing bodies at each other now? He glanced from Wormbite to Willowfeather, unsure of who to bring back to camp first. With an injured paw, he could only help one at a time.

( I’m assuming Wormbite’s dead? I have no clue. XD)
Old May 12th, 2022, 11:12 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Sparrowflight ~

No matter how much she groomed, prodded, and nudged... Breath and the warmth of life evaded her efforts. It seemed like this poor little apprentice had already been taken back to their ancestors in the stars above.

Pausing her ministrations with a shuddering exhale of sorrow and the chill of her own soaked fur, Sparrowflight gently touched noses with the still cat below her and closed her eyes for a moment as she offered up a silent prayer for this cat's safe travels to the stars. Why hadn't any of their clanmates... cared for this little one? None of the nearby cats had even run off for their medicine cat when she had cried for their help. This wasn't even one of Thunderclan's children, so why was SHE the only one to try and save this little soul.

The sounds of battle seemed to fade as the adrenaline from her fight with Shimmerbird ebbed away, leaving a pounding in her head and torso where they had been battered by the warrior before they ran off. This wasn't supposed to happen... Apprentices barely old enough to get their name were not meant for battle unless absolutely necessary. And she would hardly call a territory dispute a worthy cost for young lives.

Emerald eyes snapped open in a fierce glare as retreats were called, gaze searching the cove before landing on the leader of their foes as he continued to attempt their assault. Pushing herself back to bloodied paws that had been pierced by Riverclan's buried shells, Sparrowflight gently lifted the fallen apprentice up by her scruff before stalking her way over to Skystar as he argued with his own deputy.

"You and your warriors seem to care little for your young," she spat, placing Marigoldpaw gently onto the sand before staring back towards him with a quietly simmering fury that seemed to challenge the leader before her. "This one drowned before I could rescue it from the waters it fell into. End your hissing complaints and listen to your warriors before you send out more untrained kits to fight your battles. You. Disgust. Me."

Giving one final snarl, Sparrowflight turned away from Skystar and began to stalk back towards where Thunderclan were gathering. Let this unfeeling leader leap at her exposed back for all she cared. It would only prove to her how little Riverclan cared for their own.

[ @marshall ]

Old May 12th, 2022, 01:20 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @poppy. | @starry.
Oh stars. Oooohhhhh Stars. The second his brain processed what happened, Larchfall jerked his entire body away in revulsion, golden eyes rounding. Stunned. No. She—how did she—how did this..? There was uncomfortable pounding in his chest as the tom forgot the battle, the cove, all of ThunderClan’s suffering. Nothing mattered as he stared down at what he’d…what he’d…bile forced its way up his throat and Larchfall retched. The ground spun beneath his paws and it didn't stop.

Killing a rogue in self-defense had been hard enough—but a child? He might not have believed it, except for his claws stained red and her body on the ground. Larch could only stare at the tom who was this kit’s mentor. Dumfounded. Sick.

I didn’t—I—” Words stuck in his throat with the vile sting of stomach acid. “Medicine cat. She needs..” ---Elm. Oh god, where was Elmtongue? A fierce need for his brother’s presence consumed every crevice of Larchfall’s being.

Needless to say? Larchfall was in no way prepared to ward off Blizzardwind’s mighty kick. The obsidian tom was indeed sent flying, painfully chucked to a spot where he would get up stiffly, then scramble away from the cove. That was more than enough blood for one day.

Old May 12th, 2022, 01:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Petuniafire<--
Not wanting to hurt this cat anymore she fell back at the sound of her deputy call for them to retreat. The fight was over and she was done. The cove didn't matter anymore. To her she wasn't sure if it did to begin with for her. Petuniafire dipped her head to the warrior she was fighting. The anger was gone. She had gotten what ahe wanted and there would.be no trouble from her anymore.

Looking arouns to spit anyone who needed help. She came across her former mentor. His current apprentice was dead. Oh no! She moved over to him and pressed up against him. This cat was like another father to her and it made her upset to see him this way. "I'm so sorry for your apprentice. Their in starclan now. Lets go home.", Petuniafire meowed gently like a mother would to her child. She followed right next to him back to camp.

// @Sprig; with a mention for your cat and @poppy.; for Blizzardwind poppy you can respond in camp if you want to, but you don't have to. \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 12th, 2022, 02:19 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopsy View Post
- wrenpaw
she/her | @Pancake

her head slammed into the ground the throbbing pain seemed to have a burst as she felt her body slowing down. her eyes widened as she felt her paw do a sticking twist as it slammed into the hard ground blood dripped down her head covering her eyes which she wiped away with her working paw.

Snakepaw gasped as he scrambled to his feet, limping with a hind leg. "H-Holy stars! Are you okay?!" He blinked, startled with himself. Snakepaw backed up, low to the ground, with a slow shake of his head. Wrenpaw was his enemy, but... He shook his head, splattering blood on the ground as he flung his face around. "I'm sorry!" He yelled as he ran away, looking into the crowd for Littlefang, to see eif he needed help. @icey

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old May 12th, 2022, 03:38 PM
eternally tired

skystar ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[rolled a 18 if u want 2 know i assume u dont but just in case skdkskd]
// ➵ @marni @Estelle @x ghostie @zenosaurus @JAE. @poppy. @/at anyone else ksdksk

skystar looked around as the battle around him seemed to start to come to a close. he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as the ringing of voices started to fill his head. His curse had come to harass him and he knew he wasn't fit to fight in this state. As his deputy and mother of all people came to tell him to stop, he sighed. he looked up to cindersky and snarled. "take your land. we have no use for it." he said before looking to the rest of riverclan. "riverclan! gather our dead and wounded, we're going home." he didn't say a word more as he listened to the very intense screaming of the plants talking about how gross blood was. skystar just wanted riverclan home, he wasn't quite paying much attention to what was actually going on around him until this point, but he lifted his head high as began to make sure everyone got home fine.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 12th, 2022, 03:43 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Willowfeather rose slowly. “I can do it myself-“ she puffed, dropping blood as she went. It had completely soaked her bottom half. She dragged herself forward, slow as a turtle, then stumbled. This was one of the times where Willowfeather’s oddness had fluttered away, is replacement of a real warrior. She mad an attempt to help push Wormbite, but instead, toppled over him, her muzzle hitting the ground, as well as sending more blood pulsing from her chest and belly. @Shadow_Wing

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~