Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:31 PM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Shadekit Relations Finder
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:25 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 05:06 PM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 07:37 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Lila backed off, not wanting to fight. She tottered away, exausted already. @Undertaker
Old January 23rd, 2024, 09:02 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

This was absolutely horrible. This situation was just horrible! This dirty, savage, haughty, terrifying wild cat might just killed Rosa before the father of her kits did! No. No she need to have hope and keep calm, birds of a feather and all that and this strange clan cat seemed to like the little freak of nature so this was turning out alright. If Rosa continued to play things right she'd manage to get what she wanted out of this, the creature gone, and get out alive.

She had practice playing this game at least, she'd played it with the kits father often enough, proving to her that he shared an origin with this wild cat. They felt dangerous in the same way.

Rosa remained silent as the defective kit took up Dawnstars attention, letting its one asset, its looks gained from Rosa, speak for it. It was cute if you ignored the freakish nature of its movements after all. Though she still was internally screaming 'ITS A DEFECTIVE THING AND I DONT WANT IT!' when Dawnstar questioned its walking.

Whatever, the leader expressed that she'd take it even if she was obviously blind on how useless it was and Rosas face lit up. Ironically enough she was beautiful finally smiling, even if for a vile reason, and the absolutely gorgeous pristine kittypet purred softly. "Oh thank you thank you! Yes, I do not want him at all and I promise you on my life I will not be back!" She blanched at the interest in the other kittens, not really because she cared for them, more because it was both tempting and not.

On one paw the other kittens werent flawed, some werent as beautiful as Rosa might wish but they were alright and so had use both to her housefolk and her. They could be pets or used by her to increase her value, should the father return. On the other paw..... Rosa could be free of her mistakes with this. But then again 'odd' maybe this bizarre wild cat didnt want the normal ones for some deranged reason. She hesitated before muttering "Well, no. The rest are normal. But I suppose if they sour and dont suit my life I can advise them to head here for you to judge if they suit." If they turned out wrong enough to go here its not like Rosa cared if it didnt work out and it cost them.

The request for a name though? That genuinely threw her. The thing didnt have a name, expect maybe 'it' 'you' or just 'thing'. Rosa didnt want to name it so the molly shrugged "You can name it, dont you clan cats take a new clan name anyways? Im sure he'd be happy to get any name, he'd been begging for one for weeks."

She watched as he slipped and her muzzle almost curled at his resulting injury, joking "Maybe he should be Bleeding-something." idly under her breath before she decided to part. With that last cruelty the molly sort of bowed to the wild cat who freed her from this burden and turned to leave, not looking back on her kit once.

-

Was it better that the kitten didnt look back at her either? Did it make it better that that bond between them was so non existent the little thing didnt seem to care at all, more contented with jumping back up from his fall and trying this time to go for Dawnstars paws.

Im skipping ahead however, first:
The little tom hadnt been paying attention to the conversation, still silently trying to figure out his paws to defeat the large tail ever juuuuust out of his reach. It was just slightly unfortunate that all this leaping was occurring out in the territory, where such a young kitten wouldnt be protected by well padded maintained area like the nursery. Further unfortunate that the kittens disability made him prone to the slip that hurt him.

With the ill fortune of a badly placed paw slipped out from under him and a wobble that took the tom off course the kitten went careening face first toward a rock and collided with a sharp 'Crack!'

The little tom reared back from the rock as soon as he could get his paws under him and left a smear of red behind him, sitting down hard even as he swayed and wobbled. Eyes watered and for a moment it seemed the kitten would wail, not a surprise, there were even full grown cats that'd express pain over such a blow and a bleeding bruised nose. But oddly, on top of more odd, he didnt. The kitten simple sat, blinking away the tears that now seemed more from shock then pain, touching his bleeding pink nose before looking up at Dawnstar and finally speaking. "Dont hurt. 'm OK."

[Purrk Acquired: Just a scratch]

The words were kittenish- small, mumbled and clumsy as a kitten who didnt quite know full sentences was but they seemed to be true. Once the shock had faded the tears did too and even with the blood crusting on his little face the tom got up and resumed his attack with a determined set to his jaw and new caution for where he put his paws. Even with wobbles occasionally altering his course the newly claimed shadowclan kit would not slip again.

Beware Dawnstars paws and goodbye Rosa, you werent much of a mother or a home anyway. Its not like she'd have a chance to change her ways either, walking unaware into the jaws of death as she was besides. Turns out getting rid of the problem kit wouldnt have saved her anyways.

@Undertaker
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:30 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored

Hello! I am requesting to join as an kittypet outsider who has disguised herself as a rouge. She is adventurous and just wants a more active life and more exiting life than her old one. She has some old trauma from ShadowClan but refuses to talk about it to anyone. She is considered a gentle giant with many flaws but the heart of a thousand. I hope the name gets accepted soon.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................
Name; ( Kittypet name: Flower, Fake rouge name: Stone ) RoseLedge
Gender/Sex; She/her
Size/appearance; A large fluffy brown/grey ( Split down the middle of her face ) she cat with large ears and strange cloudy yellow eyes.
Affirmation/Role; A young warrior
Age/Moons; 25 moons ( as of joining )
Reason of joining; I have almost no cats and I'm bored of having none. Most of the names I try are rejected so now I'm using simple but complex names that hopefully get a better chance of being accurate/accepted. If you would like to change anything that makes me look overpowered/etc, go ahead. I don't care, but all I wish is that my appearance is kept as is? Thank you
Extra; She is timid and shy in her fist moons of joining, especially with the strange foods and religion. But when she trusts at least one person and learns to get along with the ShadowClan way of life, she will possibly tell her pages in the story.
@Undertaker
.................................................. .................................................. ........................................
[ I forgot to mention you and for her first post! Sorry.. ]

A cat was slowly walking through the strange-scented territory, her ears pricked and tail high in the air. She opened her mouth, slowly to take in these strange scents. She did figure out what was prey and what was predator beforehand, however. She slowly crawled onward, he thick fur brushing lightly against the leaves on the ground and the twigs that pricked her pelt. She crouched, letting her ears drop as she felt a small breeze stirring the air. She slowly sighed, realizing there was probably nothing out here as far as her eyes could see. The trees whooshed slowly as the leaves made a peaceful, crunching sound. She moon was rising, half full. She slightly was worried about nighttime, but not too much. Her ears relaxed, letting her senses take in this beautiful place. The scents of mice, the sound of wind, the breeze in her pelt, the taste of her last fresh kill, she wanted it all. But she didn't know how she would.

She stretched as the brink of morning tickled her pelt and the wind around her slowed. She heard something, cat who all had the same scent. Who were these cats? Were they escaping from the horrors of the Twolegplace, too? She let her fur slowly fall as she realized they were no threat. She still didn't make herself known. She held her presence secret from these cats, studying them and practicing. She wanted to join them. Join ShadowClan.
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; February 10th, 2024 at 02:24 PM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
Names: Maple, Moon, and Sun
Age: Maple is about 12 moons and Moon and Sun are 3 days
Rank request: Queen for Maple, and Kit for Moon and Sun
New names:Maplestrike, Moonkit, and Sunkit
Reason for joining: They had been almost captured twice and Maple felt it would be safer for her kits if they joined Shadowclan

Am I allowed to do multiple cats? If so i will follow up with a starter
Starter time:

Maple raced through the trees with a fox in tow.She had seen the fox on Shadowclan territory and thought the clan cats wouldnt appreciate it if she led a fox to their camp.So she had left Sun and Moon in a hollow she had dug in the roots of a tree in Shadowclan territory and tried to lure it away.After a while the fox was far enough away to not be a threat. Starving and exhausted, she went back to the root-den and collapsed right outside of it.As she drifted to sleep she prayed that they would be able to get to the wildcats before the wildcats got to them

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; January 26th, 2024 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:30 AM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Name: Jet
Rank Request: kit
New Name: Twilightkit

Reason for Joining: had run away from their twoleg due to them being abused

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:30 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post
Name: Jet
Rank Request: kit
New Name: Twilightkit

Reason for Joining: had run away from their twoleg due to them being abused

Jet had been running for a while, any cat who had looked at him could tell that. The way his ribs were barely showing through, and he was panting. I can't go back. He thought, If i do... he shuddered a little bit thinking about it. He was so tired and hungry... I'm just going to lie by this tree for a moment... He thought, laying by a taller tree, I'm just going to rest here for a bit... then I'll get back up... i cant stop... they'll find me... then he started to feel himself falling asleep

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 7th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
@Undertaker

Scraps' ears twitched with the impulse to lay them flat against his head, but he kept them forward resolutely. He should be glad to be having a conversation at all — this cat could clearly rip him limb from limb if she so pleased. It stood to reason, then, that a cat like this would be unimpressed by the few tussles with other strays he'd gotten himself into. The few scars he had seemed like pitiful evidence to present to a cat boasting so many, all far more impressive.

He squared his shoulders. "I've survived this long on my own," he offered. "It's been almost 4 moons. Which may not seem like a lot," he admitted, "but that's half my life. I've been able to find prey through leafbare," he pointed out. "I've had to fight to keep it, too. There's lots of other cats around, plus foxes and badgers." He felt a violent urge to shake his pelt. He lashed his tail instead, once, and hard. "I'll serve your clan as best as I can with what I have."

His pelt prickled furiously. He didn't know if this was at all sufficient. He had no idea what might impress this cat — he didn't even know her name, he realized.

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes still unimpressed, but unlike others who were quick to give up the second she demanded they do more to show their worth, he continued to try. He was young, very much so, and despite his age, he had been respectful of ShadowClan's border. That said a lot compared to the many that just walked into her territory like they owned the place.

He was willing to be of service and Dawnstar could do with more new blood with the clan. She had plans to shed quite a lot of it over the next moons. It was always nice to have more fodder for the clan especially if said cannon fodder turned into warriors worth of the ShadowClan name.

"You seem desperate to prove yourself, and I guess considering your age the experiences you've endured show some worth. I can't say many of my apprentices have or could have survived without the protection of the clan as you have. So Scraps, I'll give you your chance in ShadowClan. One chance, screw up or waste it and you'll be back out on your own." Dawnstar hissed warningly.

Dawnstar waited to see if the cat had any questions before she wrapped this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
This was absolutely horrible. This situation was just horrible! This dirty, savage, haughty, terrifying wild cat might just killed Rosa before the father of her kits did! No. No she need to have hope and keep calm, birds of a feather and all that and this strange clan cat seemed to like the little freak of nature so this was turning out alright. If Rosa continued to play things right she'd manage to get what she wanted out of this, the creature gone, and get out alive.

She had practice playing this game at least, she'd played it with the kits father often enough, proving to her that he shared an origin with this wild cat. They felt dangerous in the same way.

Rosa remained silent as the defective kit took up Dawnstars attention, letting its one asset, its looks gained from Rosa, speak for it. It was cute if you ignored the freakish nature of its movements after all. Though she still was internally screaming 'ITS A DEFECTIVE THING AND I DONT WANT IT!' when Dawnstar questioned its walking.

Whatever, the leader expressed that she'd take it even if she was obviously blind on how useless it was and Rosas face lit up. Ironically enough she was beautiful finally smiling, even if for a vile reason, and the absolutely gorgeous pristine kittypet purred softly. "Oh thank you thank you! Yes, I do not want him at all and I promise you on my life I will not be back!" She blanched at the interest in the other kittens, not really because she cared for them, more because it was both tempting and not.

On one paw the other kittens werent flawed, some werent as beautiful as Rosa might wish but they were alright and so had use both to her housefolk and her. They could be pets or used by her to increase her value, should the father return. On the other paw..... Rosa could be free of her mistakes with this. But then again 'odd' maybe this bizarre wild cat didnt want the normal ones for some deranged reason. She hesitated before muttering "Well, no. The rest are normal. But I suppose if they sour and dont suit my life I can advise them to head here for you to judge if they suit." If they turned out wrong enough to go here its not like Rosa cared if it didnt work out and it cost them.

The request for a name though? That genuinely threw her. The thing didnt have a name, expect maybe 'it' 'you' or just 'thing'. Rosa didnt want to name it so the molly shrugged "You can name it, dont you clan cats take a new clan name anyways? Im sure he'd be happy to get any name, he'd been begging for one for weeks."

She watched as he slipped and her muzzle almost curled at his resulting injury, joking "Maybe he should be Bleeding-something." idly under her breath before she decided to part. With that last cruelty the molly sort of bowed to the wild cat who freed her from this burden and turned to leave, not looking back on her kit once.

-

Was it better that the kitten didnt look back at her either? Did it make it better that that bond between them was so non existent the little thing didnt seem to care at all, more contented with jumping back up from his fall and trying this time to go for Dawnstars paws.

Im skipping ahead however, first:
The little tom hadnt been paying attention to the conversation, still silently trying to figure out his paws to defeat the large tail ever juuuuust out of his reach. It was just slightly unfortunate that all this leaping was occurring out in the territory, where such a young kitten wouldnt be protected by well padded maintained area like the nursery. Further unfortunate that the kittens disability made him prone to the slip that hurt him.

With the ill fortune of a badly placed paw slipped out from under him and a wobble that took the tom off course the kitten went careening face first toward a rock and collided with a sharp 'Crack!'

The little tom reared back from the rock as soon as he could get his paws under him and left a smear of red behind him, sitting down hard even as he swayed and wobbled. Eyes watered and for a moment it seemed the kitten would wail, not a surprise, there were even full grown cats that'd express pain over such a blow and a bleeding bruised nose. But oddly, on top of more odd, he didnt. The kitten simple sat, blinking away the tears that now seemed more from shock then pain, touching his bleeding pink nose before looking up at Dawnstar and finally speaking. "Dont hurt. 'm OK."

[Purrk Acquired: Just a scratch]

The words were kittenish- small, mumbled and clumsy as a kitten who didnt quite know full sentences was but they seemed to be true. Once the shock had faded the tears did too and even with the blood crusting on his little face the tom got up and resumed his attack with a determined set to his jaw and new caution for where he put his paws. Even with wobbles occasionally altering his course the newly claimed shadowclan kit would not slip again.

Beware Dawnstars paws and goodbye Rosa, you werent much of a mother or a home anyway. Its not like she'd have a chance to change her ways either, walking unaware into the jaws of death as she was besides. Turns out getting rid of the problem kit wouldnt have saved her anyways.

@Undertaker

Weirdest queen ever. It was probably a kittypet thing. Dawnstar paid the she-cat little mind after being thanked so earnestly. Caring nothing for anything that slipped out of her maw outside of the kit had no name and that she wouldn't be back. That is good enough for Dawnstar.

The kitten although young, seemed old enough to at least comprehend what was going on around him. It didn't look like he cared in the slightest that his so-called mother was leaving him. More preoccupied with Dawnstar's tail and paws. Either there was no lost love between the two or she'd be dealing with a breakdown later.

It had only been a matter of time with how unbalanced the kit was, before he went crashing to the ground, hurting himself. Dawnstar didn't seem overly concerned as the sharp scent of blood tinged the air. The leader was never one to fuss over kits unless it was life-threatening or serious. This one came up with a bloody nose and watery eyes, but no screaming or crying. Well, that just made him more interesting.

Dawnstar was used to bearing pain, her pain tolerance was abnormal at times. She felt it, the pain, and just was better at managing it than most. All warriors gain some sort of pain tolerance as they frequently battle, the higher the better. Kits however weren't warriors, and that collision against a rock should have brought more than watery eyes. Perhaps the kit was simply used to fall down and against things that he's grown to build a pain tolerance of his own.

Although he didn't look particularly beat up. His tears dried swiftly and he was back to his former activity like he hadn't just cracked his nose against a stone. He did learn after that fall, thankfully, not as reckless or unstable as before. Dawnstar hated it when grown didn't learn or grow from mistakes made. Mistakes were fine to make but when nothing was gained or taught after making it, it couldn't be called a mistake.

"It seems unlike you don't feel pain. Perhaps you just brush it off better than most." Dawnstar grumbled to herself while watching the kit. She'll have to figure that out later. Regardless, the leader ducked down quite low to reach the kitten's face and give it a few swift licks to clean the blood from his nose and ensure nothing looked broken.

"You learn quickly but you're still as clumsy as a newborn learning to walk. I suppose I should get used to seeing your blood. You'll most likely going to spill it just trying to walk. You bleed easily. Is that why your mother wanted to call you Bleeding?" Dawnstar meowed, anything but fond of the name. But then again she hated her daughter's name as well.

The leader tested names in her head, Bleeding, Blood, Red, Cherry, Robin, and so on. None of them fit the weirdo. Considering the few weirder names she's allowed within the clan, Bleeding wasn't the worst she supposed. "Bleedingkit will do for now. I can always change it later if it continues to get on my nerves." Even though she spoke aloud she wasn't truly talking to the kit.

"Bleedingkit, pick a name. Cougarbite, Lostspark, or Slytiger." Dawnstar meowed, moving to scuff the kitten so she could start the walk home. She was quite determined to keep the little weirdo amongst her kin. It'll be fun to watch him grow. Honestly, giving him to Slytiger seemed like the brightest. Lostspark and Cougarbite had several kits of their own, Slytiger would mostly be able to give Bleedingkit as much attention as he needed, and this would keep him in the nursery for a bit longer and out of Dawnstar's den. It wasn't like Dawnstar couldn't use more kits as well, but Slytiger also pulled a shot so...

So long as Bleedingkit was family, Dawnstar didn't care who took over his care. Lostspark and Darkfall did not need more kittens, and both were pushing their luck with their latest antics, but they were both caring parents. Depriving them seemed a bit much just because they were annoying her. Cougarbite and his kits had yet to make names for themselves, but kin was kin.

Dawnstar had to visit Lostspark to see if she could make heads or tails about the wobbling and make sure Bleedingkit hadn't broken anything, but then she could drop Bleedingkit off to whichever family member he picked.

[Pretty much done, you can go ahead and submit him. Will be visiting Lostspark since he did kinda smack his face into a rock and kinda can't ignore that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaplestrikeWCUE View Post
Starter time:
Maple raced through the trees with a fox in tow.She had seen the fox on Shadowclan territory and thought the clan cats wouldnt appreciate it if she led a fox to their camp.So she had left Sun and Moon in a hollow she had dug in the roots of a tree in Shadowclan territory and tried to lure it away.After a while the fox was far enough away to not be a threat. Starving and exhausted, she went back to the root-den and collapsed right outside of it.As she drifted to sleep she prayed that they would be able to get to the wildcats before the wildcats got to them

She smelt. It was fresh and within her territory, nearly overwhelming that disgusting loner scent. The gigantic she-cat prowled through the shadows of her territory, nose working in overdrive, but the scent trail she followed let out of the territory. Hissing with frustration, Dawnstar stalked her way back the way she came. She just barely was able to detect that foreign scent still lingering in the air. Ears pinned back, Dawnstar trailed this scent to one of the many trees in ShadowClan. She made out the paw prints in the dirt that led straight to a freshly dug hollow.

Dawnstar wasn't stupid enough to stick her head in it but did give a loud growl. "Trespasser, come out. If I have to drag you out it's not going to be pleasant."

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenicCatnip View Post

Jet had been running for a while, any cat who had looked at him could tell that. The way his ribs were barely showing through, and he was panting. I can't go back. He thought, If i do... he shuddered a little bit thinking about it. He was so tired and hungry... I'm just going to lie by this tree for a moment... He thought, laying by a taller tree, I'm just going to rest here for a bit... then I'll get back up... i cant stop... they'll find me... then he started to feel himself falling asleep

So why was it so many thought it was a smart idea to nap in her territory? What in the world made this dark forest such a cozy place for napping? The ShadowClan leader circled the wide truck of a pine tree, spotting the tail attacked to a sickly, thin, sleeping cat. He looked a bit worse than most of the outsiders she encountered, although she wasn't scenting any actual sickness from him. Maybe he was just starved.

"Hey!" She hissed, unsheathing one huge foreclaw to poke at the tom's bony ribs. "Get up, my territory is no place for a nap." She was annoyed with the trespassing but also wondered what drove him here. More importantly why the hell he thought it was such a safe place to sleep.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar narrowed her eyes still unimpressed, but unlike others who were quick to give up the second she demanded they do more to show their worth, he continued to try. He was young, very much so, and despite his age, he had been respectful of ShadowClan's border. That said a lot compared to the many that just walked into her territory like they owned the place.

He was willing to be of service and Dawnstar could do with more new blood with the clan. She had plans to shed quite a lot of it over the next moons. It was always nice to have more fodder for the clan especially if said cannon fodder turned into warriors worth of the ShadowClan name.

"You seem desperate to prove yourself, and I guess considering your age the experiences you've endured show some worth. I can't say many of my apprentices have or could have survived without the protection of the clan as you have. So Scraps, I'll give you your chance in ShadowClan. One chance, screw up or waste it and you'll be back out on your own." Dawnstar hissed warningly.

Dawnstar waited to see if the cat had any questions before she wrapped this up.

Weirdest queen ever. It was probably a kittypet thing. Dawnstar paid the she-cat little mind after being thanked so earnestly. Caring nothing for anything that slipped out of her maw outside of the kit had no name and that she wouldn't be back. That is good enough for Dawnstar.

The kitten although young, seemed old enough to at least comprehend what was going on around him. It didn't look like he cared in the slightest that his so-called mother was leaving him. More preoccupied with Dawnstar's tail and paws. Either there was no lost love between the two or she'd be dealing with a breakdown later.

It had only been a matter of time with how unbalanced the kit was, before he went crashing to the ground, hurting himself. Dawnstar didn't seem overly concerned as the sharp scent of blood tinged the air. The leader was never one to fuss over kits unless it was life-threatening or serious. This one came up with a bloody nose and watery eyes, but no screaming or crying. Well, that just made him more interesting.

Dawnstar was used to bearing pain, her pain tolerance was abnormal at times. She felt it, the pain, and just was better at managing it than most. All warriors gain some sort of pain tolerance as they frequently battle, the higher the better. Kits however weren't warriors, and that collision against a rock should have brought more than watery eyes. Perhaps the kit was simply used to fall down and against things that he's grown to build a pain tolerance of his own.

Although he didn't look particularly beat up. His tears dried swiftly and he was back to his former activity like he hadn't just cracked his nose against a stone. He did learn after that fall, thankfully, not as reckless or unstable as before. Dawnstar hated it when grown didn't learn or grow from mistakes made. Mistakes were fine to make but when nothing was gained or taught after making it, it couldn't be called a mistake.

"It seems unlike you don't feel pain. Perhaps you just brush it off better than most." Dawnstar grumbled to herself while watching the kit. She'll have to figure that out later. Regardless, the leader ducked down quite low to reach the kitten's face and give it a few swift licks to clean the blood from his nose and ensure nothing looked broken.

"You learn quickly but you're still as clumsy as a newborn learning to walk. I suppose I should get used to seeing your blood. You'll most likely going to spill it just trying to walk. You bleed easily. Is that why your mother wanted to call you Bleeding?" Dawnstar meowed, anything but fond of the name. But then again she hated her daughter's name as well.

The leader tested names in her head, Bleeding, Blood, Red, Cherry, Robin, and so on. None of them fit the weirdo. Considering the few weirder names she's allowed within the clan, Bleeding wasn't the worst she supposed. "Bleedingkit will do for now. I can always change it later if it continues to get on my nerves." Even though she spoke aloud she wasn't truly talking to the kit.

"Bleedingkit, pick a name. Cougarbite, Lostspark, or Slytiger." Dawnstar meowed, moving to scuff the kitten so she could start the walk home. She was quite determined to keep the little weirdo amongst her kin. It'll be fun to watch him grow. Honestly, giving him to Slytiger seemed like the brightest. Lostspark and Cougarbite had several kits of their own, Slytiger would mostly be able to give Bleedingkit as much attention as he needed, and this would keep him in the nursery for a bit longer and out of Dawnstar's den. It wasn't like Dawnstar couldn't use more kits as well, but Slytiger also pulled a shot so...

So long as Bleedingkit was family, Dawnstar didn't care who took over his care. Lostspark and Darkfall did not need more kittens, and both were pushing their luck with their latest antics, but they were both caring parents. Depriving them seemed a bit much just because they were annoying her. Cougarbite and his kits had yet to make names for themselves, but kin was kin.

Dawnstar had to visit Lostspark to see if she could make heads or tails about the wobbling and make sure Bleedingkit hadn't broken anything, but then she could drop Bleedingkit off to whichever family member he picked.

[Pretty much done, you can go ahead and submit him. Will be visiting Lostspark since he did kinda smack his face into a rock and kinda can't ignore that.]

She smelt. It was fresh and within her territory, nearly overwhelming that disgusting loner scent. The gigantic she-cat prowled through the shadows of her territory, nose working in overdrive, but the scent trail she followed let out of the territory. Hissing with frustration, Dawnstar stalked her way back the way she came. She just barely was able to detect that foreign scent still lingering in the air. Ears pinned back, Dawnstar trailed this scent to one of the many trees in ShadowClan. She made out the paw prints in the dirt that led straight to a freshly dug hollow.

Dawnstar wasn't stupid enough to stick her head in it but did give a loud growl. "Trespasser, come out. If I have to drag you out it's not going to be pleasant."

So why was it so many thought it was a smart idea to nap in her territory? What in the world made this dark forest such a cozy place for napping? The ShadowClan leader circled the wide truck of a pine tree, spotting the tail attacked to a sickly, thin, sleeping cat. He looked a bit worse than most of the outsiders she encountered, although she wasn't scenting any actual sickness from him. Maybe he was just starved.

"Hey!" She hissed, unsheathing one huge foreclaw to poke at the tom's bony ribs. "Get up, my territory is no place for a nap." She was annoyed with the trespassing but also wondered what drove him here. More importantly why the hell he thought it was such a safe place to sleep.
Maple awoke to see a cat outside the hollow, clearly displeased. She tried to grab her kits and run but collapsed as she stood up. "please." she whispered "if you wont spare me then atleast spare them" she pointed her nose at the two squirming kits behind her " They deserve a chance at a better life, dont they?"
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:54 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker

Scraps' heart leaped in his chest at the leader's words. He nodded along, eyes wide. "You won't regret it," he promised somewhat hastily. Then he asked, sheepishly, "But... um, I don't think I got your name?" In hindsight, he really should have begun with the question, but it had slipped his mind in favor of trying to convince the she-cat not to skin him where he stood.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; February 7th, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
Old February 7th, 2024, 08:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 6 Weeks | Just a Scratch

With Rosa gone and Dawnstar now talking at the kit he stopped trying to massacre her paws and sat down in front of her, head wobbling as he cocked it at her. He had no clue what she was saying, lotta big mumbled words but was happy that they werent angry words. Usually when he tried to play fight he got yelled at by Rosa and he was expecting that from this new cat. But no, the words were calm if confusing!

And he got affection! The kitten was ecstatic, leaning up into the grooming with a small giggle, and a small purr starting in his chest. He'd seen this occur with his other siblings occasionally, not often because while Rosa tolerated them and not him it wasnt like she liked them really, but never had gotten it before. This new place and this cat was the best and lost in the care the leaders words were lost on him.

Until he was given a name. A name, he had a name! The little kitten had wanted one for ages and though Bleedingkit was a strange one, he loved it all the same.
The kit grinned like the sun, wiggling happily in a way that only made his wobbling worse as he rattled all over the place, gently squeaking "Bleedingkit! Name! Got a name! Im Bleeding!"
..... Actually that name might just cause some confusion on second thought until he learned to speak properly.

The wobbling stopped however when the kitten was scruffed and picked up, Bleedingkit taking it without struggle even as his head shook slightly as the tom looked around the forest. This was his home now after all! He'd better get used to the area and was excitedly doing so!
The names though.... Kinda confused Bleedingkit. They were weird sounding and kinda sounded like six cats and not three and choose for what? After a moment of thinking silence the kitten squeaked out a name.... or what he was pretty sure was a name. "Losttiger!" Maybe he'd understand better after the leader threw him at the cats in question (Cougerbite eliminated by process of not being included in the mashed up names). Though with his 'happy to be wanted' demeanor there was high chance he'd latch on to Lostspark as soon as she treated his nose with any degree of kindness, especially given how often he'd in that den for various slips in life.... It'd remain to be seen~

@Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; February 7th, 2024 at 08:23 PM.