Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:54 PM
Till the Venom kicks in [F]
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:54 PM
Idea/story/Idk anymore
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:43 PM
[TW] "Two birds, on a...
by MrWolfu
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Beastspark could deal with Cardnialpaw later. Noticing Falconpaw dart off, he felt he should dismiss the meeting and let the clan free. He had raccoons to hunt. ""One last thing to keep in mind, all cats are to stay out of the Waterbarn. Some raccoons have been causing trouble there. Until I remove them no one is allowed to go hunting there." He shot a stern glare at the cats below him. Seeing as there was nothing else to announce, he closes the meeting. "That is all, meeting dismissed." With that done, and feeling a bit proud of himself for not screw things up as he felt he often did, the bulky warrior leap off the Highbranch.

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Mistysong @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @sugarcubes @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 6th, 2020, 04:49 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Squirrelear

The ginger tom padded into the clearing, shaking some snow loose from his fur as he padded towards the fresh-kill pile. In his jaw he held two mice and a bird he had surprised while on the ground. Quite nice if he said so himself. He had been gone just a bit longer than expected but oh well. Not like anything had changed, he still recognized a lot of the cats. Sighing, he dropped the hunt into the pile and padded to a sunny area to clean his pelt a bit. Gagging at the taste, he almost cussed himself out in his head for letting his fur get so messy. Moving onto his tail, he opened one eye just in time to see two kits running past after a moss ball. He jumped back a bit, managing to withhold a hiss and quickly padded to a new area. No idea how he didn't notice he was right beside the nursery a moment before .

[ @Undertaker ]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 6th, 2020, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Undertaker
Wait ....Racoons? Her ears folded back at that, I'll gladly join you in getting rid of them...I need to get some anger out.. after hearing the dismissal. Her ears perked up at an idea. Padding over to Beastspark "may I help you with the racoon problem ? I wouldn't mind it, really . " she offered.
Oakpaws eyes widened . If they are there....they could come here...But hopefully Beastspark could deal with them..
Hearing the dismissal, the snowshoe padded off.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 6th, 2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"Sure, why not." Cottonkit mewed, flicking an ear. The tomkit looked around to find a warrior before padding to the nearest one.
Owlkit looked around. There were so many warriors? Which one would be the easiest to impress? Which one would have the best judgement? He looked around and meowed to Cottonkit,
"Let's find the one that looks the strongest!" and sat down, investigating each one.

(Open)
Cottonkit (MagicCat99) and Owlkit (me) need a warrior to impress!

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

At the call of his name, the russet tabby shrugged his shoulders. "Gonna be honest with ya, I have no clue. Head hurts and everything's fuzzy. My guess would be from Dawn till Dusk but judging by the look on your face...that isn't the case." he stated. Really, the Apprentice couldn't remember what happened that day...or days he supposed. All he remembered was finding tunnels, he was going to go tell Burnetsnap his findings, but after that it was all incredibly fuzzy.
@Undertaker @pathos

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Russetpatch smiled after Creekwind finally grabbed the shrew and followed her. She sat down and took a bite of the prey before looking back at Creekwind. "Soo... How's it like? Being half?"
Half of her world was dark the other light. Her long silky crimson shined in the ray of the glowing sun, almost like she was a glowing ember in a fire. The question caught the molly off guard, almost. "Well, close one of your eyes. That is how it basically is." The other she-cats curiosity didn't offend or any her in any way, Creekwind was used to it by now.
"How is it...to see with both?" Her tone was serious at first but then a small grin crept onto her face.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Half of her world was dark the other light. Her long silky crimson shined in the ray of the glowing sun, almost like she was a glowing ember in a fire. The question caught the molly off guard, almost. "Well, close one of your eyes. That is how it basically is." The other she-cats curiosity didn't offend or any her in any way, Creekwind was used to it by now.
"How is it...to see with both?" Her tone was serious at first but then a small grin crept onto her face.
As Russetpatch looked at the molly, she couldn't help but to think she was gorgeous. At Creekwind's answer she closed one of her eyes before quickly opening it again. She was about to say something when she asked her a question. "Uh.. Normal, I guess." She laughed a bit.

Click my dragons!
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:01 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Mistkit lay awake at night, unable to sleep. Were was Ivykit? The pools of dread came to her as she thought what could have happened. She padded out of the nursery to have a quick look but saw nothing.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:34 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Asterrose nodded to herself at Beastspark's orders. She was glad that no one was going to be caught by surprise by those pesky raccoons. They could put up quite a fight against any cat caught unaware.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:42 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Asterrose padded quietly into the medicine cat, gazing around at the small clearing. She wasn't in here very often, but Beastspark had suggested she get her raccoon scratches looked at. She recognized his recommendation as a logical one and agreed to go see Irispaw. "Hey, Irispaw, are you busy?" She didn't want to bother the young she-cat if she was busy. If needed, Asterrose didn't mind coming back at a later time.

- @Moon Lily -

Last edited by Jynx; March 7th, 2020 at 09:42 AM.
Closed Thread